User Controls

pot smokers are arrogant pricks

Dissociator African Astronaut
    jesus christ I can't even explain in words how much pot smokers piss me off. pill heads, dopeheads, xanax abusers, spice smokers, huffers, theyre all cool, never get in your face and shit but weed smokers JESUS CHRIST "weed is sooo pure its medicine of lords and shit"
    calm the fuck down and shut up about your arrogance and insecurity
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    So are generalizers and stereotypers.

You need some weed to chill out, man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    crazy mike Houston
    I only smoke 25$/gram shit

but I pay 10$/gram for it

that makes me better than you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm glad that you, roshamby, have never made threads glorifying your exacerbated drug use. You are a refreshing humble individual in this world of attention whores.
    exacerbated drug use > exacerbated pot use
    exacerbated drug use > exacerbated pot use
    Keep telling youself those lies and it will lead to a lifetime of bad decisions.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I've never really met an arrogant pot smoker. I think you just hang out with alotta douchebags.
    But weed is literally the best thing since sliced weed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I live in austin and a lot of pot smokers here are arrogant they go on about how its so much better than alcohol, and think its bizarre that I dont smoke weed. It's like who gives a shit bitch?
    I only smoke 25$/gram shit

but I pay 10$/gram for it

that makes me better than you

when I did smoke I only smoked 50 dollar/gram stuff but would only pay 20
    I've never really met an arrogant pot smoker. I think you just hang out with alotta douchebags.
    I think he just naturally feels infererior and therefore everyone seems arrogant to him.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't smoke weed anymore but i did take 150mg of oxy today, feels good man.
    I don't smoke weed anymore but i did take 150mg of oxy today, feels good man.

mmmm dem oxy days
    I think he just naturally feels infererior and therefore everyone seems arrogant to him.
    Troll more rat
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I took more oxy, i'm high as fuck bros.
    Troll more rat
    Not trolling just an observation.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    What a broad demographic to condemn as one
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    when I did smoke I only smoked 50 dollar/gram stuff but would only pay 20

yeah well I smoke shitty skunk weed laced with industrial solvents but I just find it on the ground as roaches so my value/cost ratio is better than everyone. Are you envious of my penis size yet?
    yeah well I smoke shitty skunk weed laced with industrial solvents but I just find it on the ground as roaches so my value/cost ratio is better than everyone. Are you envious of my penis size yet?

mmmm bbys i like it when you talk dirty to me =) it's very smexy =)
Jump to Top