Great contribution kid.
    i forgot money

Great contribution kid
    Armitage Yung Blood
    Thank you.
    thamks pops

enjoy ur weekend!
    Armitage Yung Blood
    For clarification Wrong Planet is a forum community and resource supporting those with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome and other neurological conditions.

I left and I have not bothered to go back

The mods have shown that defending oneself from bullies is unacceptable.

Bullies are allowed to run rampant and relatively unchecked.

This is made worse by the fact that mods cannot ban people.

Bullies were the majority user-base.

The site is hostile overall, and ultimately unwelcoming.

I have yet to find a site that actually welcomed me, I have already been called a liar here and received a private message from a stranger demanding I explain myself.

Obviously I refused and was subsequently called a bitch. If you want hostility believe me I can definitely deliver.

I guess females here feel threatened when new females sign on.

That’s their problem.
    Kafka sweaty
    I didn't know you were a female when I sent those messages and explained why I was asking. You're free to make your own assumptions though.
    Armitage Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Kafka I didn't know you were a female when I sent those messages and explained why I was asking. You're free to make your own assumptions though.

Your response to my refusal to explain myself before I posted I am a female said it all.

People only refer to women as Bitch, so you knew I an female.

Regurgitation of my advice to you is mime.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Armitage Your response to my refusal to explain myself before I posted I am a female said it all.

Everyone would be suspicious of you if they knew why I said I was suspicious. I call men bitches as well because there aren't enough slurs to describe them.
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    o mami

Originally posted by Armitage For clarification Wrong Planet is a forum community and resource supporting those with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome and other neurological conditions.

hahaha is that how you and kafka ended up here was from fucking wrongplanet. Jesus christ lmrao how old is that forum, I remember that when I was a kid I think??? Crimeney how is it still going. I can just imagine the kind of tormented souls in a place like that
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    it's like a graveyard of the internet haunted for sure probably by autistic ghosts
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I dunno why I was thinking of Planet Fitness. 🫡
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Armitage Your response to my refusal to explain myself before I posted I am a female said it all.

To be fair… this place is kind of a sausage fest. Not to mention some people love making alts every other week, so it’s understandable Kafka was suspicious at first. The term “bitch” is gender-neutral in these parts so it doesn’t mean she actually knew you were a female.
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg o mami

hahaha is that how you and kafka ended up here was from fucking wrongplanet. Jesus christ lmrao how old is that forum, I remember that when I was a kid I think??? Crimeney how is it still going. I can just imagine the kind of tormented souls in a place like that

Come on now. Why would they come from the same place if they joined years apart? 😐
    Originally posted by Kafka Everyone would be suspicious of you if they knew why I said I was suspicious. I call men bitches as well because there aren't enough slurs to describe them.

Oh dang, I didn’t even see this post when I wrote my earlier reply. I basically said the same thing you wrote. Real recognize real 💯, as the cool kids say.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Armitage I guess females here feel threatened when new females sign on.

That’s their problem.

They do if they are insecure. I would know. I use to be insecure and immature and lash out at any women here that weren’t my friends. But now I’m better so I welcome them with open arms. Even Kafka. I was the one who told her to protect her identity and not post pics or PI. Sadly she turned on me because she thought I was in love with her and allegedly I was spamming her but she never once told me not to or that I was giving her information overload. That’s just how I text my friends. Glad I never truly considered her a friend or have her my real name or socials because she def would have used them against me. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t posted my pics because I sent a lot. Probably worried that any attention being diverted from her if she did post them.
    Kafka sweaty
    I think it's UNSUB.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Armitage For clarification Wrong Planet is a forum community and resource supporting those with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome and other neurological conditions.

I left and I have not bothered to go back

The mods have shown that defending oneself from bullies is unacceptable.

Bullies are allowed to run rampant and relatively unchecked.

This is made worse by the fact that mods cannot ban people.

Bullies were the majority user-base.

The site is hostile overall, and ultimately unwelcoming.

I have yet to find a site that actually welcomed me, I have already been called a liar here and received a private message from a stranger demanding I explain myself.

Obviously I refused and was subsequently called a bitch. If you want hostility believe me I can definitely deliver.

I guess females here feel threatened when new females sign on.

That’s their problem.

Glad you're here. I personally would like to welcome you.

Originally posted by Kafka I think it's UNSUB.

2nd.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Incessant They do if they are insecure. I would know. I use to be insecure and immature and lash out at any women here that weren’t my friends. But now I’m better so I welcome them with open arms. Even Kafka. I was the one who told her to protect her identity and not post pics or PI. Sadly she turned on me because she thought I was in love with her and allegedly I was spamming her but she never once told me not to or that I was giving her information overload. That’s just how I text my friends. Glad I never truly considered her a friend or have her my real name or socials because she def would have used them against me. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t posted my pics because I sent a lot. Probably worried that any attention being diverted from her if she did post them.

Post her pics, lul.
Jump to Top