User Controls

Becoming a publisher

how to do this and this includes making physical books as well

here's how step 1 design the book

step 2 . make PDF file

step 3. print it out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how to do this and this includes making physical books as well

lulu.com
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i used to be a desktop publisher / layout artist / book binder.

making books isnt really hard, if you have all the equipment.

unless your making books of color.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i used to be a desktop publisher / layout artist / book binder.

making books isnt really hard, if you have all the equipment.

unless your making books of color.

Making a book isn't the same as publishing a book
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lulu.com

Damn, well can't say I didn't try. Maybe if I sourced more paper options I could compete with that but holy frick they got an API and everything

https://github.com/luluapi/batchPDFUpload/commit/7671b4010954a87a557c600ac4f3a1c448e7681c

https://www.lulu.com/partners
    https://www.lulu.com/author-toolkit

thety got some cool shit on there , thanks

time to do 1 of each for every category , thats only 363 books.

the hiram clarke hustler aint got nothing on me

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny making books isnt really hard, if you have all the equipment.

I don't even have a printer, or word editing software
    it's ugly UGLY UGLY!!!
    kill with fire
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

english failure again ?

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how to do this and this includes making physical books as well

here's how step 1 design the book

step 2 . make PDF file

step 3. print it out

print it out = make a book
    [quote pk=1742296 author="the man who put it in my I don't even have a printer, or word editing software
    [/quote]

get some
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    trump: the art of schill

ink is such a bitch I will be running PAPER THIN margins folx if an issue sells badly I might have to take a loan just to afford the one after that, I am looking at this lulu print to order like the book is printed when someone buys it, automated system.

That's kinda cool

Thread title..

Becoming a publisher

The printing of books is singular component of publishing...it's not becoming a publisher.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://github.com/luluapi/batchPDFUpload/commit/7671b4010954a87a557c600ac4f3a1c448e7681c

The guy who made that code kindly included his config file and api key and everything in the repo.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny trump: the art of schill

Please take your anti semitism out of the tropical forums.

Thread title..

Becoming a publisher

The printing of books is singular component of publishing…it's not becoming a publisher.

thread titles are just 1% of the thread.

op counts.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Please take your anti semitism out of the tropical forums.

it was ghost written by a jedi.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    The guy who made that code kindly included his config file and api key and everything in the repo.

I doubt it works lul 12 years ago
    I personally look forward to writing cookbooks for the categories of law and pets.

From cooking for your dog, to cooking your dog, to cooking and feeding your dog to a dog, we got it all!

'So you cooked a Zoo..' - Basic delicious recipes for EVERY animal'
    'So you cooked a Zoo 2 Creepy Crawler Edition' because of the popular moth stew and home made desiccated spice ant(black pepper replacement) we went through every common etymological critter from ants to zung beetles, fry up some fly sliders and wash it down with a slug milkshake made from real slug milk
    'The Milk, The whole milk and nothing but the milk! - The comprehensive 'skinny' on whole milk'
    'Brewing Halal: Home Brewing & Distilling in Islamic Countries in violation of religious and local law'
    'Confessions of a gutter oil street food vendor'
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thread titles are just 1% of the thread.

op counts.

oP

"how to do this and this includes making physical books as well"

OP literally asking how to publish including physical books

Vinny, fire your Engrish teacher.
    Lulu.com is great. Free of charge to get up and going (they take a cut of any books sold and print to order)...I've used them many times.
Jump to Top