User Controls

If you had a million dollars to get somebody famous killed

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    (Inspired by my Cardi B thread, and it can't be a politician.)

I would say either Zuckerberg or Elon Musk. I don't like their faces, they're both basically the government, and I could probably profit by investing in stocks or some shit.

With Musk's companies it would be likely that the government would pump money into them after they crashed. They would put his transgender kid in charge of receiving the welfare checks.
    The hosts of "the view"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The hosts of "the view"

Good answer. For a million you could easily get all of them.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    gary gensler
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    How about a nobody for free?
    you cant pay a million to get people who have billions killed.

it doesnt work that way.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you cant pay a million to get people who have billions killed.

it doesnt work that way.

If you have a million and need a billionaire killed let me know.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If you have a million and need a billionaire killed let me know.

what assurances do i have that you wouldnt take his counter offer for 10 million.
    trump
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what assurances do i have that you wouldnt take his counter offer for 10 million.

They don't do that. If they did that everyone would be calling up Bill Gates and being like "oh hey, someone paid me 1 million to kill you, so send me 10 million instead".
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Seriously, what a pussified world we live in where billionaire aren't hunted like rats by stock short sellers.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump They don't do that. If they did that everyone would be calling up Bill Gates and being like "oh hey, someone paid me 1 million to kill you, so send me 10 million instead".

he pays 20 million to kill people who does that.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you cant pay a million to get people who have billions killed.

it doesnt work that way.

non sequitur....if I hire a hitman to take out a billionaire what does the billionaire's wealth have to do with that transaction. You think his $wad is going to stop the bullet?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what assurances do i have that you wouldnt take his counter offer for 10 million.

Professional assassins tend not to have conversations with their victims...they take the job on and see it through...they'd be out of business very quickly if they consistently failed in their duties.

Stay in school kid.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson non sequitur….if I hire a hitman to take out a billionaire what does the billionaire's wealth have to do with that transaction. You think his $wad is going to stop the bullet?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Professional assassins tend not to have conversations with their victims…they take the job on and see it through…they'd be out of business very quickly if they consistently failed in their duties.

Stay in school kid.

proceed to watch johnny wick
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny proceed to watch johnny wick

Proceed to live in the real world...

Seal Team Six took out multimillionaire Osama Bin Laden for their 75k salary.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I wonder how much do real weapons like bombs with detonators (not meme shit like Javelins) sell for and how hard are they to get right now in Ukraine.
    Vinny...but if you like movie assasins..here's another example of one finishing the job he was paid for.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I wonder how much do real weapons like bombs with detonators (not meme shit like Javelins) sell for and how hard are they to get right now in Ukraine.

what, like aerial bombs and ordinance? wait until the war's over, when they have loads of weapons and no money, and nothing to do with them

small arms and rocket launchers are showing up across the EU and even Mexico
Jump to Top