User Controls

Count Down to Kafka's Next Victim

Incessant African Astronaut
    I give it T minus three days.

It'll either be the poor suspecting dude she meets up with from the internet (I bet there's a few not just the chess guy) or herself if the hypnosis doesn't stave off the mental health crisis.

Get your bets in ladies and gents er I mean gent and gents and Candy and Lala.
    I've forgiven her killing spree it's part of wiccanism okay
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I've forgiven her killing spree it's part of wiccanism okay

Scron you forgive everything that's why we love hate you.
    She doesn't have any victims, she's the victim.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She doesn't have an victims, she's the victim.

I mean true but you're ruining my joke lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bumpity. Bump. Bump.

Just like the lines of coke Kafka does and then wonders why she has brain fog
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Incessant Bumpity. Bump. Bump.

Just like the lines of coke Kafka does and then wonders why she has brain fog

It’s powdered sugar dear.
    If you called Kakfa 'dear' she's accuse you of proposing marriage.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you called Kakfa 'dear' she's accuse you of proposing marriage.

She’s already made a thread accusing me of threatening to murder her, marriage is the next logical step, or rape.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you called Kakfa 'dear' she's accuse you of proposing marriage.

Excuse you he was calling me dear not her. Don't hijack my dear dude.... Just cuz you wanna call me dear and I'm like no.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Incessant Excuse you he was calling me dear not her. Don't hijack my dear dude…. Just cuz you wanna call me dear and I'm like no.

Calm down dear 😘

I know what he means.
    Originally posted by Incessant Excuse you he was calling me dear not her. Don't hijack my dear dude…. Just cuz you wanna call me dear and I'm like no.

I know..I was just sayin, calm down...honey.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I know..I was just sayin, calm down…honey.

It goes about as well when a man tells me to calm down as it does when one tells me to smile.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Calm down dear 😘

I know what he means.

Omfg you too. *Leaves in fit of estrogen induced non decipherable babble*
    Originally posted by Incessant It goes about as well when a man tells me to calm down as it does when one tells me to smile.

(finger on lips) Ssssshhhhhh...It'll be ok.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Excuse me, the topic is Kafka playing victim….let’s stay on point people.
    Yeah but it'll piss her off even more that men are flirting with me when I'm so "obese" and "ugly." Haha

It's just like how Hailey Bieber is absolutely seething that slena came out on top. Hailey has no brains, no talent, and until she married her family meal ticket no money. All she can possibly do to make people like her is be skinny and look like a glazed donut.

So it ABSOLUTELY KILLS HER that everyone would follow Selena to the ends of the earth and love her at any size. She gained weight and she was still on top wich baffled and confused haily. Prolly a good amount of cognitive dissonance too. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. The only things that matter are on the inside. And true beauty shines through and leaves it own special lingering presence.

Also she's made about triple the amount of posts I ever had and all she achieved was annoyance and infamy. Where as I have been told I'm kinda famous around these parts. By someone I actually respect and would grab a beer with.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Incessant Omfg you too. *Leaves in fit of estrogen induced non decipherable babble*

That’s just hawt 😎
    Kafka sweaty
    I feel sorry for you all. Leafy could make a YT video about this thread.
    Originally posted by Kafka I feel sorry for you all. Leafy could make a YT video about this thread.

who is that

Originally posted by Incessant Yeah but it'll piss her off even more that men are flirting with me when I'm so "obese" and "ugly." Haha

It's just like how Hailey Bieber is absolutely seething that slena came out on top. Hailey has no brains, no talent, and until she married her family meal ticket no money. All she can possibly do to make people like her is be skinny and look like a glazed donut.

So it ABSOLUTELY KILLS HER that everyone would follow Selena to the ends of the earth and love her at any size. She gained weight and she was still on top wich baffled and confused haily. Prolly a good amount of cognitive dissonance too. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. The only things that matter are on the inside. And true beauty shines through and leaves it own special lingering presence.

Also she's made about triple the amount of posts I ever had and all she achieved was annoyance and infamy. Where as I have been told I'm kinda famous around these parts. By someone I actually respect and would grab a beer with.

pist nudes selfies

Originally posted by Incessant Scron you forgive everything that's why we love hate you.

I'll kill you whore! now pls everyone post nude selfies. Here, i'll start. Just gimme a minute to strip down (men leave now final warning )
Jump to Top