User Controls

BBC ♠️ still in denial on Titan sub but they's dead

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut

For sure now 🎉🎉 We made it!

But I feel like there might be more to the story.

Beyond all these rich fucks dying, in one of the videos the sub owner was talking about how "the Russians" went to the site too.

I don't see why Russians would give a fuck about the Titanic and it seems kind of out of the way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There's also the thing about the banging being from a homeland security report 🤔 maybe that's normal idk
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I don't think they're dead. At least some are still alive based on the banging they've detected on the half hour (which is the traditional way of requesting help). I'm sure we'll find out in a month or two when the sub is found. Any volunteers for opening up that particular can of tuna?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://countingdownto.com/countdown-pages/CPlV3krY

37 minutes to go
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://countingdownto.com/countdown-pages/CPlV3krY

37 minutes to go

Almost there!!!

British mission to rescue Titanic divers blocked by US – Telegraph https://www.rt.com/news/578403-us-blocks-uk-titanic-rescue/

RT says the US coast guard is keeping some UK company from helping too. I was waiting to see something from RT about it but that's the first.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    00:00! 🥳 🥳🙌🏽🎉 ✨🎂 🥳🙌🏽🎉 ✨🎂🎉💐

RT is blocked in my country at the ISP level. I'll turn on my VPN and see what it says.
    The BBC? People still care about them? Their loss I guess. Idk what there is to deny also can we be pirates yet
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The BBC? People still care about them? Their loss I guess. Idk what there is to deny also can we be pirates yet

We could steal some yachts then go and pick up these Nigerians to use as muscle. Then sail up to random fucks in luxury yachts (nothing to be afraid of, we're all just poncy rich white guys enjoying the nautical life, remember) then next thing pow, Egbo and Adeleke have some billionaire hostages and we're all set.
    I am down , lets do this I will get the first vessel I just need a crew once we get going
    cigreting Dark Matter
    they ded
    gotta pay to play
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    no refunds
    Bradley Black Hole
    al jazeera was gonna send over someone to look into it.

apparently they said (Now this is arabs so u know u can't believe everything)

The companies owned by three of the men (The titan boat owner, some paki and his son, and some faggot who thought briefly he was marco fuckin polo) will cover all costs incurred by anyone attempting to find them through any means, an undisclosed reward has been offered for finding them dead and a seperate reward is offered if they come back alive, both unstated amounts.

5 hours later debris was found by one of the many companies from Norway/Sweeden (Deep sea arctic retrieval teams), England, USA and Canada. Everyone that helps has all bills paid for and whoever did end up finding it gets a fatass reward even if the bitches inside are dead.

Not bad.

Tried to look up the article while typing this on Al Jazeeras (Youtube) page where I first saw this fact pointed out, they have removed the video following the reported deaths.
    When the collapse took place, the pressurized air in the sub would have become hotter than the temperature of the Sun, and it would have happened in 30ms.
    Bradley Black Hole
    like literally they put up a bounty, and when everyone heard about it they were found since they said even if you don't suceed, just submit us a bill and we will be paying it, please send more help, undisclosed reward for recapture and even more reward for rescue.

5 hours later, they found pieces.

niggas spent 3 days lookin for shit, till they offered money and yeah 5 hours later it was 1pm (For me, Eastern American time) when they said yeah these fags are dead and we found parts of the craft we believe are related to rapid decompression (Imagine a toothpaste tube at the end of it's use)
    The walls of the vessel would have come together with hundreds of thousands of pounds of pressure. They would have been flatter than a pancake.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ When the collapse took place, the pressurized air in the sub would have become hotter than the temperature of the Sun, and it would have happened in 30ms.

What would've hapepned, weren't you in the military too you stupid old fuck, is the same thing as what we were told is an atmospheric concussion

One moment you're sucking off your dads' friend on his reinforced soda can at 2000 feet deep and the next thing you know, you're waking up and surrounded by your dead ancestors. The time between the loss of cabin pressure (That's how it is in airplanes not sure about submersibles) and your death is so fast, the operates of subs can't really respond to it, it's too fast.

People think "Oh we got a leak in the hull like on a canoe" and like the submarine will have a slow water leak

in reality if that happens you're basically smushed from every direction.

Fun fact if you take a styrofoam cup or chip bag to these depths and allow pressure to fuck it, you will end up with an object of the same weight but it will be about 1/6 in size

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley What would've hapepned, weren't you in the military too you stupid old fuck, is the same thing as what we were told is an atmospheric concussion

One moment you're sucking off your dads' friend on his reinforced soda can at 2000 feet deep and the next thing you know, you're waking up and surrounded by your dead ancestors. The time between the loss of cabin pressure (That's how it is in airplanes not sure about submersibles) and your death is so fast, the operates of subs can't really respond to it, it's too fast.

People think "Oh we got a leak in the hull like on a canoe" and like the submarine will have a slow water leak

in reality if that happens you're basically smushed from every direction.

Fun fact if you take a styrofoam cup or chip bag to these depths and allow pressure to fuck it, you will end up with an object of the same weight but it will be about 1/6 in size

that's 2500 meters (at the end of the diagram), they were going about 4000 meters deep
    Bradley Black Hole
    and it's not like falling where 10 feet off the first floor roof is half as bad as falling off a second floor roof it's compounded exponentially where 100 meters is twice as strong as 50 meters or 4000 meter is twice as strong as 2000 no nigga the shit gets a lot stronger, darker, and colder the deeper you go.

The USA navy & Coast Guard said "Yeah we have nuclear subs in the area, we'll listen for sounds, but at 3200ft (1000Meters) were not really gonna go deeper."

Play stupid games win smart people prizes as they say.
    Instant miniaturization.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't think they're dead. At least some are still alive based on the banging they've detected on the half hour (which is the traditional way of requesting help). I'm sure we'll find out in a month or two when the sub is found. Any volunteers for opening up that particular can of tuna?

This comment rapidly rapidly aged poorly.
Jump to Top