User Controls

When will they release Pentium 6?

MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    Now the Pentiums are only in the cheap chips and they don't even have single integer names any more, it's all about the core-i-guys these days
    ryzen gang
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked ryzen gang

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked ryzen gang

I wanted to build a threadripper machine but decided that was a retarded idea
    Why is it retarded
    Asking cuz I'm about to do a Houdini build
    Deciding between core i9 and Ryzen
    Actually I'm also extremely interested in ultrasmall PCs now too
    I would like to make a custom case but not sure how
    Why the fuck all cases are like "sideways" still? I fucking hate these faggot ass slab of tower PCs and cases.

The only desktops that don't look shittarded any more are apples cuz they are made of mobile chip
    Only competitor in the compact case market are Ryzen based PCs
    I want something that can basically take a Micro ATX mobo, then below you can put in the stupid power supply and any additional SATA HDDs you want, that's it, put it in a box with a little bit of headroom so a GPU can fit and you can put a big ass fan on the top to draw air down and out with like a basic ass foam dust enhancement that can be easily changed.
    That's it, small footprint of the mATX mobo and that's it
    Originally posted by MuscleStud69 Why is it retarded

threadripper's a massive chip and you need a specific motherboard for it, a regular RYZEN motherboard won't do it

the price of the build just isn't worth it, especially when the GPU does most of the heavy lifting anyway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MuscleStud69 Actually I'm also extremely interested in ultrasmall PCs now too

I'm using one of these, I like it:

www.ple.com.au/Products/656151/inwin-a3-matx-mini-tower-case-black

the only real downside is that it comes with a PSU and it's really tricky to fit a third party one in if that's what you want
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Just get a macbook air you fucking hipster
    Pentium? I havent heard that name in years
    how about celeron.
    Originally posted by MuscleStud69 I want something that can basically take a Micro ATX mobo, then below you can put in the stupid power supply and any additional SATA HDDs you want, that's it, put it in a box with a little bit of headroom so a GPU can fit and you can put a big ass fan on the top to draw air down and out with like a basic ass foam dust enhancement that can be easily changed.

i love my fractal nano s
    Originally posted by aldra I'm using one of these, I like it:

www.ple.com.au/Products/656151/inwin-a3-matx-mini-tower-case-black

the only real downside is that it comes with a PSU and it's really tricky to fit a third party one in if that's what you want

Yea I probably wanna keep my 800W PSU
Jump to Top