User Controls

Poll: ?

Crime Acceptability

Migh Houston
    Would you consider crime moreso acceptable when it is not violent and only done for financial gain?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Absolutely. Been there, done that.
    Migh Houston
    Lets discuss it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no

'white collar criminals' who crash a bank ruin far more lives than a gang of burglars
    Depends who the victim is. I dont even really care if a crime is violent. For me its more about whether the person deserves it or not.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Depends on how much money it is.
    Like id be a lot less angry about - for instance- Wariat being violently castrated with a broken bottle than i would about a cool celebrity being scammed . If that celebrity gave money to poor people n like admitted to being a meth addict or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra no

'white collar criminals' who crash a bank ruin far more lives than a gang of burglars

Glow harder, FVEY
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Like id be a lot less angry about - for instance- Wariat being violently castrated with a broken bottle than i would about a cool celebrity being scammed . If that celebrity gave money to poor people n like admitted to being a meth addict or something.

One Wariat Two Bottles vid

No shame in that. he can show us his special talent
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra no

No, crime is crime, there are always victims.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, crime is crime, there are always victims.

didnt you proclaim that scamming insurance companies was victimless crime.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny didnt you proclaim that scamming insurance companies was victimless crime.

No.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, crime is crime, there are always victims.

Prostitution
    Assisted suicide
    Trespassing
    Recreational drug use
    Drug possession
    Gambling
    Public drunkenness
    Possession of contraband
    Public nudity
    Hate speech
    Holocaust denial
    Hobbyist ballistics
    Hobbyist explosives
    Unlicenced radio operation
    Homelessness
    Unlicenced TV possession
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Prostitution
    Assisted suicide
    Trespassing
    Recreational drug use
    Drug possession
    Gambling
    Public drunkenness
    Possession of contraband
    Public nudity
    Hate speech
    Holocaust denial
    Hobbyist ballistics
    Hobbyist explosives
    Unlicenced radio operation
    Homelessness
    Unlicenced TV possession

i dont see eugenics.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Prostitution
    Assisted suicide
    Trespassing
    Recreational drug use
    Drug possession
    Gambling
    Public drunkenness
    Possession of contraband
    Public nudity
    Homelessness

Nice list..there's a victim or victims in all of them. I'm not going through every one but I'll give a couple of examples.

Prostitution victims. The prostitute her/himself who is often run by a pimp, the community the whore works in which statistically results in more crime, lower property values, curb crawlers, additional risk, etc.

Trespassing, duh, the victim is the land owner.

Homelessness ? isn't a crime...sleeping and shitting on the street is in some places.
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Unlicenced TV possession

?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Migh ?

"If you have a TV, you must have a TV licence. This applies even if the TV is broken, as it is capable of being fixed. If you have other equipment capable of receiving TV signals (for example by using an aerial, satellite dish or cable), you must also have a TV licence."
    https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer/phone-internet-tv-and-postal-services/tv-licences/

You got a loicence for that devoice?
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Crime is always acceptable

Violence is a result of lack of realization of crime as economic in nature. What crimes exist that aren't is my question. They are ALL fundamentally economic in some way, usually involving property.

The implications of society run deep. Liberalism is a retard ideology, also.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Enforcement of law is geared towards economic crimes.

For instance the place I work breaks laws all the time. For instance I'm complaining about their treatment of personal data, and they just don't care. They let it all hang out.

And it's illegal and it's criminal, but no one cares. I don't really even care myself, but want to pay them back for the misery I had in the year from H2 2022 and H1 2023.
Jump to Top