you got your coughgels in my bundies!

you got your bundies in my coughgels!

a match made in heaven

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gross reeses suck
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gangstalking
    it was a joke about getting chocolate in pp butter

reeses are my favorite chocolate but i prefer pedo snacks like sour power straws or laffy taffy

LIFE PROTIP: utz salt & pepper chips taste a lot like doritos cool ranch. i thought it would just be a dadflavor with only those 2 ingredients but it has buttermilk and everything

one time i read a 30 year old diagnosed psychopath woman on a forum say "i always buy the gummy vitamins because they taste yummy" and it traumatized me
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

bundies inside bundies

an accurate representation of his thought processes

or is the reeses cup the bundy and the reeses pieces the coughgels?

this is next level gangstalking
    I ate two of these and got another toothache. Worth it.
    it makes me feel kind of nauseous looking at it, like overkill

did you know diabetes is an emotion?
    Amerifats
    you should move to murica and trap house with shamby my spergy gf and i, we're gonna sell banshee dust online for a living
    I was gonna grow a few acres of outdoor and cook it all into weed butter and make like a million pounds of edibles and hawk it on the DNM worldwide.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaQDbL4TmE

i want an animated short series like this
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I was gonna grow a few acres of outdoor and cook it all into weed butter and make like a million pounds of edibles and hawk it on the DNM worldwide.

But then I got high
    dissociopath
    ahh fuck it lets just get some fentanyl powder and mix it with gummies say its edibles.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by puffy butts you should move to murica and trap house with shamby my spergy gf and i, we're gonna sell banshee dust online for a living

can i attend
    No
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i asked sploo not you, fucko
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u no like the square reses peces like u can get a big bar of it i used to take a chund of that and pout mdnna in the penut butter and put the chocola back on top adn instead of useing a rizla
    Originally posted by cerakote can i attend

yeee boiiii
Jump to Top