User Controls

Rob Zombies Halloweens

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I didn't like white trash Michael Myers at first but it grew on me.

And I didn't know at the time, but the little girl (Jaime?) from the old sequels played the teenage best friend I think she was a lot older but had nice tits.

Plus it was just a nice time back then.

What do you think?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I didn't watch his halloween films but I really liked House of 1,000 Corpses and the other firefly one
    The house of a 1000 corpses, devils rejects and 3 from hell are the only movies of his I've seen...they are ok but his dumb wife kind of spoils them with her terribly bad acting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I didn't watch his halloween films but I really liked House of 1,000 Corpses and the other firefly one

I thought House of 1000 corpses and most of his other movies were pretty bad.

I liked Lords of Salem. Idk why really. Maybe it was the New England setting. My kids mom hated it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson his dumb wife kind of spoils them which her terribly bad acting.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The house of a 1000 corpses, devils rejects and 3 from hell are the only movies of his I've seen…they are ok but his dumb wife kind of spoils them with her terribly bad acting.

She's not as gross without the dreadlocks.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 She's not as gross without the dreadlocks.

Just really bad acting regardless...she obviously only get the gig because of Husband.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I didn't like white trash Michael Myers at first but it grew on me.

And I didn't know at the time, but the little girl (Jaime?) from the old sequels played the teenage best friend I think she was a lot older but had nice tits.

Plus it was just a nice time back then.

What do you think?

Her name is Jamie. I liked RZ’s Halloween, but not the latest movies produced by Blumhouse.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Rob Zombie is a pretentious asshole and what he did with Michael Myers was pretty fucking gay and unnecessary

And while we’re at it Sherri Moon Zombie is gay too
    Originally posted by frala Rob Zombie is a pretentious asshole and what he did with Michael Myers was pretty fucking gay and unnecessary

And while we’re at it Sherri Moon Zombie is gay too

He said “no homo” right before. So that kind of rules out the “fucking gay” part. Unnecessary? Sure. Can’t argue. But at least it’s better than the Blumhouse Halloween movies. Did you like those?
    Originally posted by Michael Myers He said “no homo” right before. So that kind of rules out the “fucking gay” part. Unnecessary? Sure. Can’t argue. But at least it’s better than the Blumhouse Halloween movies. Did you like those?

I loved the first one bc it was still very true to form for the most part in my opinion but 2 and 3 were pretty bad/disappointing.
    Originally posted by frala I loved the first one bc it was still very true to form for the most part in my opinion but 2 and 3 were pretty bad/disappointing.

I was like “Wtf is this shit?” When Michael was in the back of a cop car next to a potential victim and he did nothing? Ruined it for me.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I was like “Wtf is this shit?” When Michael was in the back of a cop car next to a potential victim and he did nothing? Ruined it for me.

Was that in the first one? I can’t recall.

We rewatch them every Halloween but only certain ones and my memory is getting shit.
    Originally posted by frala Was that in the first one? I can’t recall.

We rewatch them every Halloween but only certain ones and my memory is getting shit.

Yeah I think it was the first one. Or the second. Definitely not the third. There’s only one Halloween movie I haven’t watched and that’s Halloween 3. Simply because there’s no Michael Myers in it. Halloween was supposed to be an anthology series but Michael Myers proved to be a fan favorite so with the fourth movie, they made it all about Michael Myers again.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Yeah I think it was the first one. Or the second. Definitely not the third. There’s only one Halloween movie I haven’t watched and that’s Halloween 3. Simply because there’s no Michael Myers in it. Halloween was supposed to be an anthology series but Michael Myers proved to be a fan favorite so with the fourth movie, they made it all about Michael Myers again.

I never knew that. There was a time when I hated Halloween 3 so much and then for some reason the stupidity of it just grew on me. Back before streaming I would fall asleep to AMC’s marathon (I think they still do this if you get AMC on whatever streaming service you have) of Halloween during October and I guess I just watched H3 so many times I realized it had the same type of camp as the other movies minus Michael.
    Originally posted by frala I never knew that. There was a time when I hated Halloween 3 so much and then for some reason the stupidity of it just grew on me. Back before streaming I would fall asleep to AMC’s marathon (I think they still do this if you get AMC on whatever streaming service you have) of Halloween during October and I guess I just watched H3 so many times I realized it had the same type of camp as the other movies minus Michael.

I’m still contemplating whether or not I should watch Halloween 3. I have been watching the movies since 2008 and it’s been 15 years and I haven’t watched it once. Should I keep the streak going or break it, me thinks? At the same time, it’s gonna have that 1980s lulz going on so perhaps I should watch it. We shall see.
    I say watch it. It’s a ridiculous B movie - good for a laugh if nothing else.
    Originally posted by frala I say watch it. It’s a ridiculous B movie - good for a laugh if nothing else.

Speaking of ridiculous B-movies that fulfil that description.. yesterday I watched Cannibal Women of the Avocado Jungle. It’s from the late 1980s. I definitely enjoyed that one.
    I’ll put it on my list. The 80s was best decade for camp.
    I am too young for any of this but I like Doom or is that George Romero. Idk man it's just not my era *looks at lanny*
Jump to Top