User Controls

Are you having a midsommer night's dream?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    missnomer nights dream
    I'd prefer a summer boil

midgenders night
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd prefer a summer boil

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The June solstice occurs on Wednesday, June 21, 2023, at 10:58 A.M. EDT.

About 4pm here.
    https://www.almanac.com/content/first-day-summer-summer-solstice
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Watch the film midsomers ? I think Norwegian or danish

So fucking nut cringe. Pretty women but horrifying af
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm Summer Solsticing, baby.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Oh that's in 5 hours from now

Nights get dimmer, sooner until Dec 21st
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by blob6106 Watch the film midsomers ? I think Norwegian or danish

So fucking nut cringe. Pretty women but horrifying af

I want to make a horror film about a goy who goes to visit the jedis and finds out they're actually an evil death cult.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I want to make a horror film about a goy who goes to visit the jedis and finds out they're actually an evil death cult.

Fallen Angels became the false jedi tribe Christ speaks of and have stolen Israel

Bolshevik. Atheist Alien Death Cult isn't far off

But I support Israel for the true lost tribes
    I'ma cuck for Jesus
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd prefer a summer boil

Too many uncut potatos to enjoy one of these boils, feels like you're eating like a mushy raw potato half the bites you take.
    Bradley Black Hole
    jiggaboo johnson doesn't eat corn on the cob from left to right, he just goes from top to bottom in 1 bite.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I want to make a horror film about a goy who goes to visit the jedis and finds out they're actually an evil death cult.

Can you fund it? I will direct and be a character coach to bring out true emotion.

Kickstart it. Come to cali.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by blob6106 Fallen Angels became the false jedi tribe Christ speaks of and have stolen Israel

Bolshevik. Atheist Alien Death Cult isn't far off

But I support Israel for the true lost tribes
    I'ma cuck for Jesus

Why would you watch a film that has someone go to the scandinavians and find out they're secretly an evil death cult, but you object to a film that does the same to the jedis?

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, is it not?
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Why would you watch a film that has someone go to the scandinavians and find out they're secretly an evil death cult, but you object to a film that does the same to the jedis?

I just said fund it, indie film. I'll even edit it for you.

It's fantasy and conspiracy an get accused of being Anti Semetic when Edomites are just as lineage Shem as Moses, Issac and Ishmael we're

Rich ass nigga, fund it. Well hire everyone here
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Why would you watch a film that has someone go to the scandinavians and find out they're secretly an evil death cult, but you object to a film that does the same to the jedis?

bro he's a retarded senile dumbfuck, he don't know shit and makes rapid assumptions he feels strongly about and then reverses it.

You know he knew Jeff Hunter knew that Totse knew that 9/11 -type shit.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley bro he's a retarded senile dumbfuck, he don't know shit and makes rapid assumptions he feels strongly about and then reverses it.

You know he knew Jeff Hunter knew that Totse knew that 9/11 -type shit.

Yawn

Go be a wigger parasite elsewhere, ManChild
    Bradley Black Hole
    yeah cuz that was even remotely offensive and applies to me in the slightest.
    Originally posted by Bradley Too many uncut potatos to enjoy one of these boils, feels like you're eating like a mushy raw potato half the bites you take.

Sounds like you went to the wrong place or cooked it wrong nigga.
Jump to Top