User Controls

going to see wavves again

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I didn't know it at the time but they are on the same bill for blink311

they are my 2 favorite bands, ive seen wavves 3 times before and they are always rad, i saw them this time last year with best coast

#winning lol

anybody here like wavves besides sploo?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-03T19:28:41.519482+00:00
    Damn you always get to see the coolest shows.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Damn you always get to see the coolest shows.

yeah i know what the fuck? I'm lucky as hell that my friend put up a billiam for my ticket, i better fuck real good or else she's going to make me pay lololooll

the naked and the famous are going to be there but I have never heard there music before

*runs away*

wish i could take archie, put him in my back pack with a baby cat blanket

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-03T19:53:38.599367+00:00
    My city gets like one or two good shows a year.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've seen them live over a hundred times. Backstage passes to all but 3 of the shows. Smoked meth with every member and exchanged our dads' E-mail addresses. They actually invited me to the show you're going to but my Farmville garden is getting huge and I can't any time away from it right now. But yeah, tell em G-town said what's up, they'll probably hook you up with some free trucks.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've seen them live over a hundred times. Backstage passes to all but 3 of the shows. Smoked meth with every member and exchanged our dads' E-mail addresses. They actually invited me to the show you're going to but my Farmville garden is getting huge and I can't any time away from it right now. But yeah, tell em G-town said what's up, they'll probably hook you up with some free trucks.

Thanks I'll tell them scary gary sent me, hope they don't let me find out you're undercover swapper or else I will look like a total tosser

your a wave
    yea wavves is cool theyre from my city. they're always posting pictures of weed on facebook
    i think wavves is really bad now. it's slightly indie radio pop and the singer is a huge dick. it's good "im an adult but not old enough to drink" music, but their album Wavvves was pretty good and its fun to listen to on nutmeg. it was unique and made basic rock into a hardcore gothfag noise experiment.
    yuour moms so fat when she burps it causd at RTsusinami
    Originally posted by puffy butts i think wavves is really bad now. it's slightly indie radio pop and the singer is a huge dick. it's good "im an adult but not old enough to drink" music, but their album Wavvves was pretty good and its fun to listen to on nutmeg. it was unique and made basic rock into a hardcore gothfag noise experiment.

says the guy that has never seen there show live let alone a wavves show or gone out to drank because his father doesn't allow him money for drinks. They are badass live thats why I've seen them so many times. When was the last time you saw a show? oooh oh yeah never.. faggot
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea wavves is cool theyre from my city. they're always posting pictures of weed on facebook

have you seen their cat snax? he's a derpadew!
    Ive seen all kInds off bands from hip hop to metal to punk and wavves is bad ass live. ITT sploo talks out of his asshole

whats he gonna say next, "marijuana sux" it used to be rad back in the day, when he's 21 and smokes jwh lol

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-04T02:22:49.427554+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the guy that has never seen there show live let alone a wavves show or gone out to drank because his father doesn't allow him money for drinks. They are badass live thats why I've seen them so many times. When was the last time you saw a show? oooh oh yeah never.. faggot

do you have rabies?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by puffy butts do you have rabies?

no, do you have the basement dweller syndrome?
    while im having fun at the wavves blink show sploo will be sniffing his farts and taking iq test, fact

ive told sploo plenty of times she should get out but he isn't trusted with 5 dollars from his father
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no, do you have the basement dweller syndrome?

no im a sociopath i love to cut myself and play with knives
    Hey Bill Krozby be cool man Sploo is a good guy, if he lived closer I would send you the cash to take him to a show
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby while im having fun at the wavves blink show sploo will be sniffing his farts and taking iq test, fact\

this is probably true not gonna lie

it's a pretty autistic habit but to me it's like a video game. you use your reasoning skills and try to get a highscore. at least i'm not fully autistic like malice, just traits.

does anyone get this question besides me? sure ive obsessively done these things but i've honed my skills in abstract reasoning to be able to process complex information in spatial ways. it isnt a total waste of time, this training + nootropics may realistically result in MRI proven IQ improvements (when possible). if u get the answer ill send u my dick in an icecream cone.

Post last edited by puffy butts at 2017-03-04T02:43:49.265242+00:00
Jump to Top