User Controls

Fake communist tacho is right

  1. #1
    https://twitter.com/BlackRedGuard1/status/1670977506336178176

    Don't join political parties unless you are gay

    Do research and preferably build your own organization from the grassroots with real people. Forge ties with other people who think and move like you do. Many anarchists and Maoists have been doing this. The best work nowadays is being done in the anti-cop movement, grassroots union work, and tenant work. Do something like @CommunityMvt

    Join a Party or any organization! If you arenโ€™t organized you canโ€™t criticize!โ€

    lol what party? There is no fucking Party. The last Party in this country that I would even remotely consider joining would be the Black Panthers, and they had issues too. Thereโ€™s a bunch of 50 and 60 year old book and protest clubs

    literally this. THe communist is right, fuck the communist party just throw a molotov
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://twitter.com/BlackRedGuard1/status/1670977506336178176

    Don't join political parties unless you are gay






    literally this. THe communist is right, fuck the communist party just throw a molotov

    Nice bait glow fag
  3. #3
    haha you are so mad
  4. #4
    also the correct term is "glow in the dark cia nigger"

    YOU GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER I CAN SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU'R E A NIGGER THAT GLOWS

    thats the joke you clearly dont understand it at all and get your ideology from 4chan, I get mine from the spirit realm
    and leftist twitter for some reason

    they're not so bad.... sometimes



    Other times ..


    the real heroes of capitalism worked for free

  5. #5


    pol pot was right

    he definitely wasn't left ! *laughs in ancient angkor script*

  6. #6
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Pepe is over rated

    I'm afaid my hero cousin is memeing my name

    He and his frat will learn my psychy is no hype.
    Soon
  7. #7
    Originally posted by blob6106 Pepe is over rated

    why are you posting 4chan , that place is for children and faggots (edit I forogt the frog has a name LMAO ) and no adult should be taking it serious in 2023
    If you hate communists so much tell me what fake not real tacho is wrong about here?

    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Do research and preferably build your own organization from the grassroots with real people. Forge ties with other people who think and move like you do. Many anarchists and Maoists have been doing this. The best work nowadays is being done in the anti-cop movement, grassroots union work, and tenant work. Do something like @CommunityMvt

    If I had to debate him I would honestly be at a complete loss as he is a correct opinion, i've seen examples of what he is talking about and I don't see society doing much to stop it, most people don't even understand communism at all. I am having to learn from a weird perspective but yeah Americans sure are brainwashed basically and need to read more history
    also more drugs and cocktails

  8. #8
    his name is not pee pee , it's kek

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
    https://niggasin.space/thread/79788


    ๐Ÿœ€ ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿœ‚ ๐Ÿœƒ ๐Ÿœ„ ๐Ÿœ… ๐Ÿœ† ๐Ÿœ‡ ๐Ÿœˆ ๐Ÿœ‰ ๐ŸœŠ ๐Ÿœ‹ ๐ŸœŒ ๐Ÿœ ๐ŸœŽ ๐Ÿœ
    ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿœ‘ ๐Ÿœ’ ๐Ÿœ“ ๐Ÿœ” ๐Ÿœ• ๐Ÿœ– ๐Ÿœ— ๐Ÿœ˜ ๐Ÿœ™ ๐Ÿœš ๐Ÿœ› ๐Ÿœœ ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿœž ๐ŸœŸ
    ๐Ÿœ  ๐Ÿœก ๐Ÿœข ๐Ÿœฃ ๐Ÿœค ๐Ÿœฅ ๐Ÿœฆ ๐Ÿœง ๐Ÿœจ ๐Ÿœฉ ๐Ÿœช ๐Ÿœซ ๐Ÿœฌ ๐Ÿœญ ๐Ÿœฎ ๐Ÿœฏ
    ๐Ÿœฐ ๐Ÿœฑ ๐Ÿœฒ ๐Ÿœณ ๐Ÿœด ๐Ÿœต ๐Ÿœถ ๐Ÿœท ๐Ÿœธ ๐Ÿœน ๐Ÿœบ ๐Ÿœป ๐Ÿœผ ๐Ÿœฝ ๐Ÿœพ ๐Ÿœฟ
    ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿ‹ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ
    ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿž ๐ŸŸ
    ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿก ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿณ
    - ~# ., * `-' .. _*@*



    praise kek!

    the egpyptians knew the secrets

  9. #9
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    There is no real American communism except LANNYISM

  10. #10
    pepe goes to ukraine
  11. #11
    one fake communist taco please with a side of LANNYISM
  12. #12
    :O
  13. #13
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood his name is not pee pee , it's kek

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
    https://niggasin.space/thread/79788


    ๐Ÿœ€ ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿœ‚ ๐Ÿœƒ ๐Ÿœ„ ๐Ÿœ… ๐Ÿœ† ๐Ÿœ‡ ๐Ÿœˆ ๐Ÿœ‰ ๐ŸœŠ ๐Ÿœ‹ ๐ŸœŒ ๐Ÿœ ๐ŸœŽ ๐Ÿœ
    ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿœ‘ ๐Ÿœ’ ๐Ÿœ“ ๐Ÿœ” ๐Ÿœ• ๐Ÿœ– ๐Ÿœ— ๐Ÿœ˜ ๐Ÿœ™ ๐Ÿœš ๐Ÿœ› ๐Ÿœœ ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿœž ๐ŸœŸ
    ๐Ÿœ  ๐Ÿœก ๐Ÿœข ๐Ÿœฃ ๐Ÿœค ๐Ÿœฅ ๐Ÿœฆ ๐Ÿœง ๐Ÿœจ ๐Ÿœฉ ๐Ÿœช ๐Ÿœซ ๐Ÿœฌ ๐Ÿœญ ๐Ÿœฎ ๐Ÿœฏ
    ๐Ÿœฐ ๐Ÿœฑ ๐Ÿœฒ ๐Ÿœณ ๐Ÿœด ๐Ÿœต ๐Ÿœถ ๐Ÿœท ๐Ÿœธ ๐Ÿœน ๐Ÿœบ ๐Ÿœป ๐Ÿœผ ๐Ÿœฝ ๐Ÿœพ ๐Ÿœฟ
    ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿ‹ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ
    ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿž ๐ŸŸ
    ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿก ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿณ
    - ~# ., * `-' .. _*@*



    praise kek!

    the egpyptians knew the secrets


    Most interesting that KEK frog aka PePe is actually related to the Temple of Set

    think about the popularity of PePe which people associate with the ancient God symbol.

    Guys from Church of Satan much?
  14. #14
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm one fake communist taco please with a side of LANNYISM

    hanging out on Dr Phil show. and it's clearly him. he's got to be 40 now but as a "college student"

    His mom looked to be close to 60 so she would of had him in her late teens.

    the reason for the Lawsuit was the accusation that Tacho blew up a swing set. some Backyard Ballistic shit.

    He denies it and at the same time someone posted him as being on Dr Phil.. suddenly Tacho's videos are yanked off from his youtube channel

    I mean what the actual weird fuck goes on?
  15. #15
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Also sidenote

    somehow kek sounds like the laugh Koreans make and lol is next to kek (not on a qwerty?) or some shit. someone posted this and that kek was a SETian figure and that he looked like pepe

    some nerdy computer thing.

    and the 4chan post >7777777777 all pepe shit
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Pete Green Most interesting that KEK frog aka PePe is actually related to the Temple of Set

    think about the popularity of PePe which people associate with the ancient God symbol.

    Guys from Church of Satan much?

    Its egyptian you nigger



    Originally posted by Pete Green Also sidenote

    somehow kek sounds like the laugh Koreans make and lol is next to kek (not on a qwerty?) or some shit. someone posted this and that kek was a SETian figure and that he looked like pepe

    some nerdy computer thing.

    and the 4chan post >7777777777 all pepe shit

    GTE!!!!!
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Pete Green hanging out on Dr Phil show. and it's clearly him. he's got to be 40 now but as a "college student"

    His mom looked to be close to 60 so she would of had him in her late teens.

    the reason for the Lawsuit was the accusation that Tacho blew up a swing set. some Backyard Ballistic shit.

    He denies it and at the same time someone posted him as being on Dr Phil.. suddenly Tacho's videos are yanked off from his youtube channel

    I mean what the actual weird fuck goes on?

    not the real tacho, you gangstalking weird!!
  18. #18
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm Its egyptian you nigger





    GTE!!!!!

    Egypt is where SET is.
  19. #19
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm not the real tacho, you gangstalking weird!!

    wow this sounds believable.
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Pete Green Egypt is where SET is.

    Okay and?
Jump to Top