User Controls

Tourist sub goes missing

Dutch plane 2 electric boat-a-loo

details are still coming in

I've got a titanic sub you can go down on too.
    closet af but rip all those dead kids tho real sad stuf
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Guys reading an article from the BBC rn. Ain't no kids though it was a Canadian research submarine.

Off topic but degenerate British cucks really do have a one track mind to name their state media that.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Guys reading an article from the BBC rn. Ain't no kids though it was a Canadian research submarine.

Off topic but degenerate British cucks really do have a one track mind to name their state media that.

? It stands for British Broadcasting Company...Where's YOUR mind at?!?!?!?!?1/!/2?rkqlsidfgjlakgjvsdg
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Guys reading an article from the BBC rn. Ain't no kids though it was a Canadian research submarine.

he reads everything. Looker is one of the only real reporters I know, nothing on television is real which is why its important to view news from all angles and sources and distill your own message based on your personal thoughts on things instead of swallowing another pill

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ? It stands for British Broadcasting Company…Where's YOUR mind at?!?!?!?!?1/!/2?rkqlsidfgjlakgjvsdg

I don't even know any details on the story lol it just seemed big I always try to get in early on the big story threads so I can yell at someone usually bradley or totske2k when they make another thread in SG so I can spam it
    I don't even look up the article when Looker is on the story because I know he will probably read every article as he uses different browsers including tor and stuff folx this guy is legit. Simple concept but he just reports it thats all he does so if the news is all bullshit he willjust believe that until otherwise , that's his stance basically
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Dutch plane 2 electric boat-a-loo

details are still coming in

[video]h
    [/video]

Shut the fuck up weirdo
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Hey look at me. I'm Canadian and so Ghetto, yo. "My dad was a white dude apart of the Triad gang from Hong Kong and I'm street smart" -Ronnie the scronnie

You're a white boy with a kush lazy commie lifestyle
    Originally posted by blob6106 Shut the fuck up weirdo

thaks for the bump

Originally posted by blob6106 Hey look at me. I'm Canadian and so Ghetto, yo. "My dad was a white dude apart of the Triad gang from Hong Kong and I'm street smart" -Ronnie the scronnie

You're a white boy with a kush lazy commie lifestyle

Im no longer part of your gay globalist society and don't support left or right politics
    I support truth which makes you scared , stay on topic this is about submarine sandwiches and dead children
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ? It stands for British Broadcasting Company…Where's YOUR mind at?!?!?!?!?1/!/2?rkqlsidfgjlakgjvsdg

Well, I have been working in Aerospace industry for 22 years. I'm very familiar with ALL types of exotic alloys and metals. IE, tensil strength, shear strength, HT, normalize,RC, Stress relieve, all of these play a factor when determining what type of metal to use.

Also, very familiar with all types of metal finishing and plating specs.

Johnson Please tell me your metallurgy history/background.

The sub clearly saw a issue
    Oh I didn't know the sub was from British columbia, my heart goes out to my fellow canucks

Originally posted by blob6106 "My dad was a white dude apart of the Triad gang from Hong Kong and I'm street smart" -Ronnie the scronnie

Vietnamese , I never claimed to know triads they don't even operate in the west coast as far as I know at least ive never heard of them out there

people made documentaries about it okay my parents were smoking crack back then so I saw it from the side of the streets not these immigrant drug gangs, we knew the people that robbed them for a living. There, another thing I can back up unlike you who makes up stories in your head based on imaginary voices and whatever your handler tells you

now theyre one with history.
    Cleans out the gene pool of low-IQ idiots.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Cleans out the gene pool of low-IQ idiots.

Going on a cruise in a sub is kinda retarded lol wait what sub wtf are they talking about

did it say titan or titanic, i'm sure lookner has all the details

why is the picture on his a giant wrecked rusted ship is that the ship that went missing oh man this seems like a big mystery

edit:SEE looker has it what did I say???

LOL IT WAS CANADIANS fucking rip thats kinda eerie considering

Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey Not if I shoot at them from UNDERWATER

https://niggasin.space/thread/80483
    There's actually a large group of wealthy morons who have paid millions to be sent to Mars to be marooned there to start a new life. They paid in advance.
    they cant pay in retards
    Bradley Black Hole
    can black people operate submarines
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they cant pay in retards

Yet
    if a market doesn't exist someone is probably thinking about making it

Originally posted by Bradley can black people operate submarines

they can operate everything in the known universe including your mothers vagina which they do frequently
Jump to Top