User Controls

Microsoft Clip Champ

all my gif editing softwarez isn't up to the task of making rainbow transparent multi layer anime girls, I crashed filmora wondershare and my video editor, photoshop was even struggling to do what I think even a basic program should be able to do just REMOVE THE TRANSPARENCY AND PUT IT OVER THE RAINBOWS IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE

I had to scour the internet for anything and I saw on a blog "Clip Champ", an MS product so I tried it out and HOLY FUCK .

10/10 this shit is janky as fuck but it's smooth and simple and one of the best editing softwares ive used in a while, you can get it on the Micro$oft app store free. It can't do everything and the timeline and layout is a bit wonky but unlike every other tool or site ive usez like ez gif, giphy or veed.io this is like those mobile apps that's extremely robust, lots of paywall features

but wow, this plus another tool and you pretty much don't need anything else like you can cover almost every niche use of editing a gif also it has built in AI. I wish I was this company man I wanna make shitty software and get bought by jedis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipchamp
    Clipchamp is an online video editing tool developed by Australian company Clipchamp Pty Ltd. It is a non-linear editing software that allows users to import, edit, and export audiovisual material in an Internet browser window.

Clipchamp has offices in Australia, the Philippines, Germany, and the United States. According to figures published by the company, at the beginning of 2021, it had more than 14 million users worldwide. In 2021, the developer was acquired by Microsoft.

THEY HAVE MULTIPLE OFFICES oh come on. IF microsoft isn't even developing software anymore for shit lol they just buy companies that do it and then ruin the product probably some day. It's funny because I downloaded this but I wasn't sure if the exe was back doored or not so I didnt run it

I would explain more and take more screenshots but I think this says enough right here

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the bad:

I don't know if it works without being online lol it seems to need an internet connection and probably sends everything to the NSA
    it's always online evil AI evil tek software BUT IT WORKS
    its all goaded up wityh the kike

Jump to Top