User Controls

Maciej "Wariat" Lata Did Nothing Wrong; News Suggests ...

Earlier this month, the FBI announced the arrest of 18-year-old Mateo Ventura of Wakefield, Massachusetts, over allegations that he provided financial support to ISIS. According to the DOJ's press release, Ventura was indicted for "knowingly concealing the source of material support or resources that he intended to go to a foreign terrorist organization." …….

Yet, according to the government's own criminal complaint, Ventura never gave a dime to any terrorist groups, while the only "terrorist" he actually had any contact with was an undercover FBI agent who befriended him when he was 16-years-old and convinced him to produce gift cards with small amounts of cash on them. The FBI agent told Ventura not to tell anyone about their 'intimate online relationship,' including his family, according to The Intercept.

https://zerohedge.com/political/fbi-groomed-developmentally-challenged-16-year-old-become-terrorist-then-arrested-him

fuys, if these low enforcement officers had no qualms whatsoever about creating terrorists out of thin air then it goes without saying they wouldnt even bat an eyelash about creating child sex offender out of thin, smoggy californian air.

what do you think startrek.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    You need to be one annoying shithead to be deported from the US. And yes cops will set you up, if someone starts talking about killing people in any group you belong that person most likely to be a cop or rat snitch.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah but the guy in OP didn't go to the water park and ask undercover cops if they'd seen any soldiers of Allah he could join
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Vinny just likes being opposite. If everyone here said Wariat a good boy he dindu nuffin Vinny would tell us he is a piece of shit nonce.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but the guy in OP didn't go to the water park and ask undercover cops if they'd seen any soldiers of Allah he could join

he would have had the cops running warriat sting ops ran the eff bee eye instead.
    Originally posted by jerryb Vinny just likes being opposite. If everyone here said Wariat a good boy he dindu nuffin Vinny would tell us he is a piece of shit nonce.

all im asking is that you people judge warriat on the merrit of the case itself, not his personality, not his proclivity of having his anus licked, not overblown news about his arrest or your irrational prejudice against minor-attracted people.

just look at his case and nothing else.
    He literally walked up to people in a park asking if they saw any 12 year old girls including the undercover officer that arrested him

it was a stake out
    actually I am getting pretty good at the US prison courts system I bet I could dig up the docket if it hasn't been already. I think I remember something from the court preceeding but cant remember if it was from the article or a court paper.

Sexual interference of a minor which I forgot how that is defined but yeah no they got his ass dead to rights. Shouldn't that get you on a sex offender list too? I would sure hope so, that's disgusting.

I 100% believe thats how it went down because knowing wariat the fucking brain dead retard idiot autistic cuck loser going up to people in a park asking if they saw any 12 year olds AND THE COP LMAO even creep catchers arent that stupid lmao fucking RETARD that can't be anyone other than him, no way anyone else in the world is that dumb hahahahhaa
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all im asking is that you people judge warriat on the merrit of the case itself, not his personality, not his proclivity of having his anus licked, not overblown news about his arrest or your irrational prejudice against minor-attracted people.

That's a dumb ask.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Pedophiles always seem to have each other’s backs.
    Probably their only redeeming quality.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor Pedophiles always seem to have each other’s backs.
    Probably their only redeeming quality.

or they like anal and fuck each other when they are on probation.
    Bradley Black Hole
    in wisconsin they send them to Oshkosh Correctional Institution (our biggest prison in the state, unironically) and they all go to one unit that is called The Treehouse, where they retell the same stories of what got them in there, while everyone sucks and fucks.

I aint ever been there obviously, but during the transition to the safer prison program a lot of non sex offenders were there and as they began the 6 month transfer of inmates (all sex offenders to that location and all regular inmates out) my friend said he saw the typa people getting on the bus in the morning for transfer and the typa people getting off the bus in the evening.

He said they look like variations of Wariat.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley or they like anal and fuck each other when they are on probation.

Is that how you got through parole?
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Wisonsin is full of mouthy cunts I noticed.

I thought it was the friendly state? lol.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Pete Green Wisonsin is full of mouthy cunts I noticed.

I thought it was the friendly state? lol.

^bald cunt
    thanks for the bump.

i was just looking for this thread.

In June 2022, Colorado woman Deanna Meyer contacted her local sheriff’s office about violent and terroristic statements that her mentally ill 17-year-old son, Davin Meyer, was making at the time.

The local sheriff, in turn, contacted the FBI, which then began communicating with the teenager online. Months later, the FBI arrested Davin as he was about to board an airplane, ostensibly to travel to the Middle East to join ISIS

The Meyer case follows the FBI arresting another mentally challenged 18-year-old, Mateo Ventura, for allegedly intending to help ISIS. Last month, The Intercept published an interview with Ventura’s father, who also accused FBI informants of entrapping his son.

“He was born prematurely, he had brain development issues. I had the school do a neurosurgery evaluation on him and they said his brain was underdeveloped,” Ventura’s father, Paul Ventura, told The Intercept. “He was suffering endless bullying at school with other kids taking food off his plate, tripping him in the hallway, humiliating him, laughing at him.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mom-accuses-fbi-entrapping-her-neurodiverse-teenager-terrorism-scheme

warriat dindu nuffin.
    THIS JUST OUT:

The nasty old hag doing the report was claiming that Elvis was a “pedophile,” and she kept asking the women about it, and one said “we didn’t have pedophilia back then.” That is so, so true, and it only made it into the show because it’s Australia and not America. America would have cut that, because they want to act like this “age of consent” thing has always existed. It hasn’t always existed, it is retarded and deranged, and every man who is normal would prefer the 14-year-old to the 24-year-old.

pedophilia and pedophiles are a post-modern juden construct.
    someone check lodz arrest records
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all im asking is that you people judge warriat on the merrit of the case itself, not his personality, not his proclivity of having his anus licked, not overblown news about his arrest or your irrational prejudice against minor-attracted people.

I judge him for being polish, he’s barely even a pedophile to my standards. He has a weird polish looking deformed face
    Originally posted by Crisolis I judge him for being polish, he’s barely even a pedophile to my standards. He has a weird polish looking deformed face

he was a victim of abuse
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all im asking is that you people judge warriat on the merrit of the case itself,

HE LITERALLY WALKED AROUND A PARK ASKING RANDOM PEOPLE "HAVE YOU SEEN AnY 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS" and one of the people he asked was an UNDERCOVER POLICE OFFICER LOOKING FOR HIM
Jump to Top