User Controls

apologies to the police

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    you guys have been putting in a good amount of work lately and believe me, it has not gone unnoticed. i know you got other things to do though rather than trying to catch me out without a hall pass and thats why i did actually feel a little bad yesterday morning when i dipped to the spot real quick out of your vision and you rode by and honked your siren at me in irritation. im not trying to be a smart ass, i swear. obviously you guys take this seriously and i dont want to waste your time. sometimes my addiction just makes me do retarded shit though. working on that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Fuck the police.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Legalize murder
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Bradley Black Hole
    I apologize, lie, speak politely, pretty much everything I can to come off as respectful and afraid of them. And when they drive away, it's back to FUCK EM AGAIN
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I apologize, lie, speak politely, pretty much everything I can to come off as respectful and afraid of them. And when they drive away, it's back to FUCK EM AGAIN

That's the best policy, most people get into trouble running their dick sucker or thinking they can outsmart the cops.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i am as polite and respectful until I am taken into custody then I tell them "This situation sounds very serious, sirs, I think it is best if I have legal representation for all further questioning, I'm sorry, its just this sounds very serious and I want to use my right to have a lawyer present."

THey look at this dumb drunk like they're seeing a unicorn in my eyes. But after that point, I can't make this situation worse for myself and they're sure as fuck not gonna get a lawyer while I'm still drunk and in the moment and when they do get a lawyer, any of them are gonna say "Don't tell them anymore"
    Bradley Black Hole
    u can't really hold that against someone in America n if i am released and they do get a lawyer to sit down with me for quesitoning, i aint calling these people back u got me fucked up
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I'm a respectful citizen and don't really break any laws but the first thing I taught my kids was to keep their mouth shut and never tell the cops shit. I've known a few cops and they're worst criminals than most they arrest, they WILL twist your words around and outright lie to the judge.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Impossible if you invoke your right to have any attorney present, and if you cannot afford one (I can just give me a couple days) one will be provided for you (bet, I don't like dat one and feel like they are not able to act in my best interest)

I can do this all day for years, drag out anything into everything, as long as they don't hurt me upon arrest or immediately after (The moment a different shift comes in because you stalled them with this invoked right request), they won't hurt you usually.

and if they do, no matter how bad they hurt you, unless they filming you all fucked up admitting to shit after you asked for a lawyer (Not looking good)

Plus they (mostly) all have body cams on. So you know what I'm sayin, you can't think Oh I'mma MasterMIND this situation, you just gotta use your rights and shut down.

It's hard to beat a man who won't fight back or look at you and yells "STOP I"M SORRY"

nowadays it's getting harder to do people like they were able to in 2018 when they killed my nigga Floyd.
    Bradley Black Hole
    o and as soon as you're not a methed out white person or black and say "Lawyer" "Sir, my rights" "This is serious, can I speak to an attorney, PLEASE SIR" they know this might end up being the reason they go to federal prison, I'm a white male and talk like I speak with a level of politeness reflecting my education

I'm not the typa person they beat in the isolation cell.
    Bradley Black Hole
    The black kid (20 years old) who on probation and just got caught up doing the same thing again and decided to run from the cops and then spit on them.

Yeah he'll be broken by them.

but i am not the same.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    We don't really have a problem with cops beating people around here, years back they would take people in the back and tune them up. Best to co-operate and keep your mouth shut, let your lawyer do the talking.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    being polite can offset a lot of methiness

although to be fair i have never tested this as a non white person, ymmv
    Originally posted by jerryb Fuck the police.

police the fuck
    Originally posted by jerryb We don't really have a problem with cops beating people around here, years back they would take people in the back and tune them up. Best to co-operate and keep your mouth shut, let your lawyer do the talking.

only the guilty talk through their lawyers.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I apologize, lie, speak politely, pretty much everything I can to come off as respectful and afraid of them. And when they drive away, it's back to FUCK EM AGAIN

You gotta flex your rights bro. Watch some first amendment audits.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 You gotta flex your rights bro. Watch some first amendment audits.

The only time I ever got let go with a warning after being pulled over I was being very aggressive, rude, and recording him. If you pretend that you like or respect them they know you're probably doing something illegal.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 The only time I ever got let go with a warning after being pulled over I was being very aggressive, rude, and recording him. If you pretend that you like or respect them they know you're probably doing something illegal.

im respectful to everyone though so maybe they are just paranoid because I treat everyone good and they all treat me suspicious because society can't comprehend goodness without financial incentive
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood im respectful to everyone though so maybe they are just paranoid because I treat everyone good and they all treat me suspicious because society can't comprehend goodness without financial incentive

If you're a cop, you pull people over to extort them and/or to do a little fishing.

There's no reason for someone to be polite or respectful to you unless they're guilty of something. If a guy is swearing at you and calling you names that's an innocent man with nothing to hide.
Jump to Top