User Controls

Rainy Days

Migh Houston
    Do you like rainy days?

I like them because I dont fell guilty for not going out. I get to work on projects at home(mostly programming and soldering shit) and then I go out to eat and maybe see a movie.

I live in the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot, so the summers are short and sweet. When its sunny out, I almost always go out all day long.

But yeah, rainy, cold, cloudy days, always give me an excuse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kyli0x Yung Blood
    i live in the desert now, but when i lived on the east coast, yeah i enjoyed the rainy days but would get bored because i couldnt go out and skateboard
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I enjoy rainy days, nice and relaxing and quite easy to get some good sleep

Lesteraction Yung Blood
    I now reside in the desert, but when I was on the east coast, I used to adore rainy days, albeit I would get bored since I couldn't go skating on them.
    theres nothing stronger, manlier, and more masculinier than riding a sports moped in a tropical storm with rain that comes at you at 30° angle with lightning for special effect and thunder for BGM.

hiding in your places of dwelling when it rains is what a little girl would do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by kyli0x i live in the desert now, but when i lived on the east coast, yeah i enjoyed the rainy days but would get bored because i couldnt go out and skateboard

I enjoy rainy dayz, honestly pretty much any activity you can do on a sunny day can be done in the rain. Especially skateboarding 🛹
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Migh Do you like rainy days?

I like them because I dont fell guilty for not going out. I get to work on projects at home(mostly programming and soldering shit) and then I go out to eat and maybe see a movie.

I live in the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot, so the summers are short and sweet. When its sunny out, I almost always go out all day long.

But yeah, rainy, cold, cloudy days, always give me an excuse.

How do you finance this life of leisure? It sounds nice.

Is it always blue like Twilight?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 How do you finance this life of leisure? It sounds nice.

Is it always blue like Twilight?

Stealing money then converting it to gift cards. Probably stealing from granny that thinks her grandson is in jail and needs bail monies
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres nothing stronger, manlier, and more masculinier than riding a sports moped in a tropical storm

you think that's the manliest life can get?...riding a moped?

Try taking a machinegun nest armed only with a knife...in the rain, you weak Asian.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Finally the sun went down in the hood and I was budded
    Dice game and fat sacks a indo
    Service with high times and made it
    Rainy days blew me away, so I drank the 4 everyday
    Matter fact it was a murder present
    One-eight-six point duece that was ridin wit one-eighty-seven
    (40 ounces and chronice dice)
    Yeah, I stay high muthafucka
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson you think that's the manliest life can get?…riding a moped?

Try taking a machinegun nest armed only with a knife…in the rain, you weak Asian.

come say that to me again after you have overcame your bike crash trauma and have started riding again.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny come say that to me again after you have overcame your bike crash trauma and have started riding again.

That's not why I'm not riding. When I did suffer bike crash trauma I got straight back on (after healing and fixing the bikes back up).
    YEah I almost moved to Vancouver but that city has it's own problems too. I always hated city life and move to warmer places ./

but ultimately it's not that much different remote rural areas and downtown in big cities, it doesn't make much difference I think but in a city im more willing to go out in the rain compared to if I have to walk/drive all the way to town im less willing to leave the property

and im always the only one who raw dogs it no umbrella I Just go out in a sweater aND get rained on, I don't give a fuck
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood YEah I almost moved to Vancouver but that city has it's own problems too. I always hated city life and move to warmer places ./

but ultimately it's not that much different remote rural areas and downtown in big cities, it doesn't make much difference I think but in a city im more willing to go out in the rain compared to if I have to walk/drive all the way to town im less willing to leave the property

and im always the only one who raw dogs it no umbrella I Just go out in a sweater aND get rained on, I don't give a fuck

You followed the dick.
    I was actually thinking about moving to texas at the time to be with this 16 year old slut which I believe is the aoc for texas

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Look at this shit lads I just can't do it I have been awake like 2 days on bundy, beer and cannabis I am completely manic and I almost got fired at work for calling everyone fucking rattoxes. I'm gonna eat another box of CCC right now because I missed out on sexy times, gosh darnit I mean like shucks really.

I just woke up from passing owt im so angry

guns and also she lived in Houston so my plan was to sleep on Bill Krozbys couch until I got on my feet (I was gonna rob drug dealers)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I was actually thinking about moving to texas at the time to be with this 16 year old slut which I believe is the aoc for texas

guns and also she lived in Houston so my plan was to sleep on Bill Krozbys couch until I got on my feet (I was gonna rob drug dealers)

Ok wariat...It's 17 here...and creepy keeping old messages to wank to.
    I was trying to find pics of the girl or talking about Bill Krozby couch , its all on here lol I can't save anything not even the phones or accounts I use
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok wariat…It's 17 here…and creepy keeping old messages to wank to.

oh yeah she was ALMOST 17 ;) nah jk totally 18 she said her mom would like me. I was like well shit that's all I needed to hear *packs bags*
    blax and asking wheres daddy ?

aint ah heard of dat befo/
    oh yeah she was real wild I bet she would have done anything at that age sexually frustrated like eat a grown mans ass.

oh well
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood oh yeah she was real wild I bet she would have done anything at that age sexually frustrated like eat a grown mans ass.

oh well

Aren't all men grown? If not they are not men...right?
Jump to Top