User Controls

Blessed great thinkers and scholars of the modern time

I am collecting a list of writings and ideas from various fringe sources and posting them in this thread as a lot of them have been discussed here at length already, and I have so many lists of lists that I'm starting to lose them at this point because I don't sort my computer files by discussion topic relevancy

Terry Davis, Shoko Asahara (some other members of Aum too), Nikola Tesla (not modern but I important I think), Ted kaczynski, Sun Ra. I'm sure more will come to me and now I don't have to keep trying to remember them. Buckminster Fuller of course has to be included.
    Possibly Jeff Hunter but his mysterious origins make it hard to attribute much to him, totse feels more like a hivemind machine graveyard of ancient alien research efforts to study humans sometimes.
    Some legends from USENET
    the hackers manifesto writer, maybe.
    https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/popeye/
    https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/eleusis/
    these always read to me more like manifestos than drug cooking guides and I never see them mentioned ever even though they are full of insane spooky theories that cover all of the same things and even mention some of these people

Originally posted by Ghost JOKES ON THEM, I DON'T DRINK WATER

SCHIZOPHRENIC PEOPLE DON'T DRINK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COLA BECAUSE THEY ARE CRAZY!, ITS BECAUSE THEY KNOW ABOUT THE FLUORIDE IN THE WATER.

AT EXACTLY 20 MINUTES IN THIS VIDEO TERRY DAVIS (THE CREATOR OF TEMPLE OS THE THIRD TEMPLE OF GOD WHO WAS MURDERED IN A CIA BLACK OP) IS SEEN PURCHASING $20 WORTH OF SHASTA FROM A LOCAL WALMART

WHY DID THEY KILL THIS MAN! WHAT DID HE KNOW!

DRINK SHASTA NOT WATER!!!

Originally posted by Lanny Holy shit, how does that much shasta cost $20? It's no wonder we're some fat shits if you can get all that soda for a $20.

Originally posted by Lanny obligatory temple os post

Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, the temple OS website says he's dead which seems about as official as it gets. Also has what I would guess is the last video he ever made, he clearly looks worn down.

Terry is the nig people should hold a moment of respectful silence for, not this tumor brain mccain.

Originally posted by Wariat

was gonna make a t&t thread about blessed OS and a skitzo theory on that but I think this basically gets the same idea across
    i gotta read this guys book pls donate
    Jah rastarfi the blessed people of truth and light

no isms just schisms babylon not irie mon. Haile Selassie might be blessed I read a book about him once, he was totally insane.

i & I see the truth brudaa mon we must smoke ganja and spice to destroy babylone

you might think its just hahah funny chill music man smoke da ganja but if you look into their beliefs they are skitzo as all get out and make christian cults seem tame in comparison. theres a reason you can find rasta in almost every country even if they are a minority globally and not even that big compared to christians in Jamaica
    Chris Chan is going on the list sorry not sorry
    Sasha Shulgin
    Check for polyps while you're up there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ya i wanna try methylone its cheap as fuck too, I haven't looked for it in a while but DAMN someoen send me $100 of btc so i can get some

it's like $30 for 5grams and you do not need much to get FUCKED
    check out this book man
    https://erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal110.shtml
    https://erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml

wat , I forgot he had a weird name for it RIP shulgin , he is mystic and going on my list of blessed ppl

https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/explore.php?domain=tk&id=2041

Methylone
    M1
    MDMC
    3,4-MDMC
    3,4-Methylenedioxymethcathinone
    bk-MDMA

learn about his story pls before you judge me as a person

its cheap as fuck in most places I heard people pay like $150 for a half oz , other places charge that per gram (aus/NZ)
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They are so annoying always complaining about imaginary shit. They make rational anti vaxers look like nutters YEAH MAN FUCK DA GOVBERMENT THEY PUT CHIPS IN MY EYES!!!

Nothing is ever grounded in reality it's always some fake made up bullshit that LITERALLY NO ONE cares about

nothing they say is ever worthwhile. I don't think any of them are actually mentally ill, just faking it. they weren't beat enough as a child. I truly believe if you tied up a mentally ill person and tortured them with 999 cuts they would "snap out of it" after enough waterboarding and be like "whoa man" and become normal

Being mentally ill is like a fashion trend it's trendy to act like a fucktard because most people are but when it gets taken to the next level is when I lose patience. Hitler was right, these people need the gas.

At least people like terry davis are cool and interesting, very rare and he was beloved. Most people like that are insufferable.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

is there a point other than traficking in (brown) human misery,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is there a point other than traficking in (brown) human misery,

Read the thread title dummy
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Check for polyps while you're up there.

He may as well remove them while he’s there, he definitely spends enough time.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is there a point other than traficking in (brown) human misery,

no, no there is not

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Read the thread title dummy

Yeah, you posted nothing but a gay picture. Reported.

Originally posted by Haxxor He may as well remove them while he’s there, he definitely spends enough time.

Reported for intentional disruption
    Your reports failed as hard as your thread.
    NICE EDITIW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman

Damn. That's messed up
    She's going to the head of the line through the pearly gates for being a care taker
Jump to Top