User Controls

i was actually in love

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    one time in my life. it happened at that party while i was high on mefedrone the rich ukrainian guys oparty who is a visual artist. who today went home with a 15 yr old and im alone at my own home naked talking to you guys. i fell in love with her. the ukrainian blond 19 yr old or she claims to be 19 but looks 16. who knows. i fell in love. the way she disrespected me on isntagram talked shit later blocked me. the way she showed up next to me with puppy eyes after that. the way she runs around like. child at the ukrainian club. the way she is so small but has this bad girl crazy face. the way she does drugs or is fucked up like me in a way. i literally after being on drugs for a day at this party started crying i started feeling hurt my heart sunk. this was the first time i fell in love thinking of her in my entire life. what got me so good is she is so fucked up like me but at the same time looks like she could be my daughter. she is so basically unmannered and uncontrollable like me. that is where the attraction comes from. her not normi behavior like me.
    i seriously started crying in the bathroom i realized i loved her
    i realized i cant control myself im a wreck.
    Originally posted by Wariat one time in my life. it happened at that party while i was high on mefedrone the rich ukrainian guys oparty who is a visual artist. who today went home with a 15 yr old and im alone at my own home naked talking to you guys. i fell in love with her. the ukrainian blond 19 yr old or she claims to be 19 but looks 16. who knows. i fell in love. the way she disrespected me on isntagram talked shit later blocked me. the way she showed up next to me with puppy eyes after that. the way she runs around like. child at the ukrainian club. the way she is so small but has this bad girl crazy face. the way she does drugs or is fucked up like me in a way. i literally after being on drugs for a day at this party started crying i started feeling hurt my heart sunk. this was the first time i fell in love thinking of her in my entire life. what got me so good is she is so fucked up like me but at the same time looks like she could be my daughter. she is so basically unmannered and uncontrollable like me. that is where the attraction comes from. her not normi behavior like me.

Originally posted by Wariat

Originally posted by Wariat i seriously started crying in the bathroom i realized i loved her

Originally posted by Wariat i realized i cant control myself im a wreck.
Jump to Top