User Controls

Accepting the death of our favorite users (hopefully soon);

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks once again I'mma try to do a death pool;

couple quick rules

if u wanna put in 5$ via CashApp, mailed money order, you could send me a dab cart, w/e u wanna do, but it's 5$

U must be under 45 years old cuz i don't wanna be dealin with old people betting on themselves type shit
    U must have 5$ or the capacity to get me 5$ (and receive the winnings, should the odds be in your picks unfavor)
    OK OK OK

YOu will win the sum of ill probably get like 8 people or 12 people to sign up for this plus my 5$, shit i'll sweeten it, i'mma put in 6$!, lotta money on the table folks

We take all the people we believe are gonna die (Everyone gets one unique entry) and I will on some form of modern TINYCHAT pull names out of a hat to assign the gamblers. lol

not everyone can pick paul wozny and speedy parker, but shit ill put 12$ into this bitch if I can double down on that fatass paul wozny kickin the bucket first

when one of these old, ugly, fatass niggas die (Cigretting, would be my third choice but I think Wariat might jsut get killed by homicide rapidly one day, that'd be a strong third but I Think cigretting's fatass is on the way out the door too. I'd shoot wariat if I knew him IRL so you gotta factor in WE DO INCLUDE HOMICIDE/SUICIDE/ACCIDENTS this doesn't have to be just about getting old. KAFKA will likely commit suicide or be "choked during sex until death" by someone she met on the internet. Honestly a lot of strong possibilities for #3 (for me) but I hope and pray that it'll be Paul Wozny

$SendBMoneyNow = cash app name

This was made with respect to all people involved.
    Originally posted by Bradley U must be under 45 years old cuz i don't wanna be dealin with old people betting on themselves type shit

Umm non sequitur...historically here it's the weak younger ones that off themselves
    Man I really ate a big breakfast I'll tell you what Im stuffed
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    hey Bradley did you get that thing I sent ya?

you killed Bill Krozby with your gay tinychat gangstalkering, fuckyou faggot im gonna make you kill yourself and laugh when you mom has to roll your bloated blue in the face dead alcoholoic balding 30 year old ass out to the curb for trash day
    Bradley Black Hole
    ur liek my twin if only one of us had autism
Jump to Top