User Controls

Do you consider yourself a racist?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    In situations when I'm forced to be around other males, black males under 50 will be the first ones I have problems with assuming the others aren't drug addicts.

So I really don't think we were meant to live around each other. But I've always been in favor of violence against law enforcement in the name of civil rights. As far as why we are mixed together, it's completely due to capitalism.

I have mixed children because I decided I didn't want to risk having a white daughter.

I feel for all the nonwhite people around the world that the US murdered and exploited and I look forward to the breakdown of the West. I see this multicultural coalition formed against it and I respect them all.

I'm trying to be more empathetic and look past any prejudices I have.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    No but society does
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates No but society does

Why?
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    because they are brainwashed by society

“Those within realms of evil, such as fascists, fear mongers and false prophets have the same fundamentally flawed worldView because they all assign POWER to OBJECTS. Then they use this illusion of power to explain imaginary forces to which they must react. Once the forces are
    accepted as a reality momentum and a life all its own. Then each group directs this momentum toward driving their own agenda. What's particularly dangerous is that real forces which are based on pure bullshit, can be twisted in any old direction.... How can you measure the distance something has traveled from the original point, when the original point does not exist?!”
    In simpler terms, a large segment of Everybody involved in society brainwash machinations uses modern superstition as an excuse for all sorts of insane acts which would never be tolerated in a reality-based system. We have come to accept as commonplace the notion that an OBJECT can be criminalized, but when you think about it, it's a weird concept.The 'mystically ‘empowered object' becomes an 'outlaw', but of course, you can not punish an object... an object does not give a f, an object can not change its ways, an object has no 'ways'. So when outlaw objects are located, the State will instead attack, and in many cases, destroy the nearest, likely human being.... It's even stranger that 'plants' which are part of nature and precede law, can be outlawed... but there it is. It seems reasonable that the State can place limits on the actions of its citizens to preserve order...but is occupying adjacent space an action? Too deep for POPeye”
    -Dr. Thaddius POPeye, Nov 1995 - USENET ๑۞๑ ANKHMAH!! Praise the Tetrahedron!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 In situations when I'm forced to be around other males, black males under 50 will be the first ones I have problems with assuming the others aren't drug addicts.

So I really don't think we were meant to live around each other. But I've always been in favor of violence against law enforcement in the name of civil rights. As far as why we are mixed together, it's completely due to capitalism.

I have mixed children because I decided I didn't want to risk having a white daughter.

I feel for all the nonwhite people around the world that the US murdered and exploited and I look forward to the breakdown of the West. I see this multicultural coalition formed against it and I respect them all.

I'm trying to be more empathetic and look past any prejudices I have.

Congrads on the half nigger kid
    Sure, everyone is a racist whether they realize it or not.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    rac·ist
    /ˈrāsəst/
    adjective

characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Absolutely not ❤️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting Congrads on the half nigger kid

Congrats on your daughter growing up to fuck her rescue mutt.
    Originally posted by CandyRein rac·ist
    /ˈrāsəst/
    adjective

characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Absolutely not ❤️

But everyone at least has prejudices and they're usually formed by experiences.
    People tend to gravitate to their own ethnic groups...that's arguably exclusionary...at least it's showing preference to a particular group...showing preference over another would be discrimination.

Discrimination isn't a bad word...you might discriminate between a tuna sandwich and a ham sandwich because you don't like ham...or just prefer tuna over it.

The dictionary isn't exempt from pandering to groups and adding/subtracting definitions based on "public feeling" about it.

Queer for example: up till pretty recently it was a vulgar term for a homo...now the homo's embraced it to "try and change bad into good" and appear to have done so successfully as now it's used commonly without the negative connotations.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sure, everyone is a racist whether they realize it or not.

I agree you are, but people racist in this boomer, jingoistic way that you are typically don't say that. But whether or not everyone is depends on how you define it.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 But everyone at least has prejudices and they're usually formed by experiences.

I’m not everyone…I’m Tara .. nice to meet you

:)
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I agree you are, but people racist in this boomer, jingoistic way that you are typically don't say that. But whether or not everyone is depends on how you define it.

As mentioned, gravitating to your own ethnic group is an example...you are picking one group over another.

Say for example...

I think if people were honest they'd not be 100% comfortable living with 1000 people of another ethnic group if they were the only one of their ethnic group...and in the next field were 1000 people of their ethnic group...I think most would think about moving.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by King of Nonces because they are brainwashed by society

“Those within realms of evil, such as fascists, fear mongers and false prophets have the same fundamentally flawed worldView because they all assign POWER to OBJECTS. Then they use this illusion of power to explain imaginary forces to which they must react. Once the forces are
    accepted as a reality momentum and a life all its own. Then each group directs this momentum toward driving their own agenda. What's particularly dangerous is that real forces which are based on pure bullshit, can be twisted in any old direction…. How can you measure the distance something has traveled from the original point, when the original point does not exist?!”
    In simpler terms, a large segment of Everybody involved in society brainwash machinations uses modern superstition as an excuse for all sorts of insane acts which would never be tolerated in a reality-based system. We have come to accept as commonplace the notion that an OBJECT can be criminalized, but when you think about it, it's a weird concept.The 'mystically ‘empowered object' becomes an 'outlaw', but of course, you can not punish an object… an object does not give a f, an object can not change its ways, an object has no 'ways'. So when outlaw objects are located, the State will instead attack, and in many cases, destroy the nearest, likely human being…. It's even stranger that 'plants' which are part of nature and precede law, can be outlawed… but there it is. It seems reasonable that the State can place limits on the actions of its citizens to preserve order…but is occupying adjacent space an action? Too deep for POPeye”
    -Dr. Thaddius POPeye, Nov 1995 - USENET ๑۞๑ ANKHMAH!! Praise the Tetrahedron!

fukken pigcheese
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson People tend to gravitate to their own ethnic groups…that's arguably exclusionary…at least it's showing preference to a particular group…showing preference over another would be discrimination.

Discrimination isn't a bad word…you might discriminate between a tuna sandwich and a ham sandwich because you don't like ham…or just prefer tuna over it.

The dictionary isn't exempt from pandering to groups and adding/subtracting definitions based on "public feeling" about it.

Queer for example: up till pretty recently it was a vulgar term for a homo…now the homo's embraced it to "try and change bad into good" and appear to have done so successfully as now it's used commonly without the negative connotations.

i call other faggots faggots and love when they get offended looks, (i don't come off as gay) and then when I say "bro im a faggot too you understand that's our word know, lord knows they've stuck us with it, don't be such a fag about it... my nigga"
    Bradley Black Hole
    sometimes tho faggots like ratface will literally have semen in around their mouth in their facial hair and tell you "I'm with a trans person, A GIRL, *Wipes cum from lips* A GIRL!"
    Bradley Black Hole
    this nigga defended his heterosexuality by saying "She pretends to be a girl too and I ignore the penis"

then I ask HTS and she said he sucks good dick if he's really methed out.

Pretty sure u a fag bro
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013

Congrats on your daughter growing up to fuck her rescue mutt.

Thanks but I'm too busy making money to ever think about bringing a negative liability into my life
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley sometimes tho faggots like ratface will literally have semen in around their mouth in their facial hair and tell you "I'm with a trans person, A GIRL, *Wipes cum from lips* A GIRL!"

have another drink lol

im not a racist but I can probably find a "racist" picture if I scroll through my pics starting anywhere in under a minute

Bradley Black Hole
    I am an anti racist in all forms and support non European racial mixing, like in America. I believe a lot of crazy ideas about equality and freedom, and how you're a faggot who sucks tranny dick while high on meth and likes ejaculating with something stretching your anus simultaneously.

And I 100% hate jedi people and wish to see their hold on my world eliminated through the direct elimination of all of them.

THat's called Anti Semitism, I'm an Anti Semite. Wir Mussen Die Jueden Zerstophen. 100%.

I literally only like Muslims because they share this view. I literally support like real Nazism not this NEO NAZI KKK IN THE USA shit because they recognize this holy reality.

But anti semitism has been so misconstrued, I'm not racist, I don't think I'm better, I just don't want to have a tape worm in my body and that's the equivalent of having a small jedi minority residing in your country.

Gas them bitches fuck it.

But like black people and asian people and hispanics, IDGAF i'll cum in all them , just gonna need about twenty minutes.

Racist? No Anti Racist

Like the jedis? Fuck you.
Jump to Top