User Controls

Are you White? (A discussion of interest)

Bradley Black Hole
    For reference to the poll if you are 1/8 black, 1/4 mexican, kinda like my friend Vinny where he "English" but in reality his mother was a third world prostitute = Non White.

If you White, hit yes.

1 drop of mud blood makes you a dud.

For the record I am an anti racist, just you all need to know your fuckin place.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Mostly white, there's some native American in there somewhere but it's a pretty scant amount
    99% Anglo Saxon
    1% Viking
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    sorry I'm just human there's only one race everything else is culture
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and culture is shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse sorry I'm just human there's only one race everything else is culture

Sure but there are "breeds"

All dogs are dogs but there's quite a difference between a poodle and a pitbull...it's not just culture, there are physical and biological differences.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sure but there are "breeds"

All dogs are dogs but there's quite a difference between a poodle and a pitbull…it's not just culture, there are physical and biological differences.

yes but those differences are only due to outside factors, like blacks wouldn't be black if they didn't live in the sun n shit for a million years. same with dogs, some are good at hunting others at fet himg because over millions of years they were trained to be that.

one race human
    Originally posted by RIPtotse yes but those differences are only due to outside factors, like blacks wouldn't be black if they didn't live in the sun n shit for a million years. same with dogs, some are good at hunting others at fet himg because over millions of years they were trained to be that.

one race human

one race, several breeds..."race" when talking about humans is I agree the wrong word, it should be "breeds"...I think the associate with dogs and shit though prevents that from being the "goto" word of use.

There are multiple breeds of humans...when people talk about race that's what they are generally referring to...not Homo Erectus or Neanderthals.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson one race, several breeds…"race" when talking about humans is I agree the wrong word, it should be "breeds"…I think the associate with dogs and shit though prevents that from being the "goto" word of use.

There are multiple breeds of humans…when people talk about race that's what they are generally referring to…not Homo Erectus or Neanderthals.

and they are incorrect.
    Well one of the definitions of race:

a population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op…just jealous I don’t shed my skin like a snake on a summer day lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like to have sex with people like CandyRein because it's like if you took the perfect AKC dog and ran it against another AKC dog you get bad puppies like dumber than fuck, yeah they retrieve, but they also got hip displasia (Spelling?) they got retardation, they die at 11.

You take that same AKC dog and run him against a nigger-type dog,

what is produced is perfect, it takes the best traits out of both parents and what you get is a healthier, stronger, smarter dog, it's called evolution and natural selection.

THat's why I a white person (similar to AKC dogs w/ papers, the best of the best) laying with a non white person (30,000 years of evolution behind) will produce a stronger albeit stupider most likely if the mom stay in his life (unlikely with blacks) but healthier boy that's more physically attractive.
    Bradley Black Hole
    kinda like if u took a healthy genius, found a healthy caveman, wanted strong children and laid with them.

That is why I support interracial relationships, the children candyrein may still be able to have, would be a lot better off with some white penis injections to start off the seeding than another nigger who gonna be in jail or with his other baby mam in the next 45 minutes.
    I'm not sure I follow...how does you putting your peni inside black or Cuban men's bottoms result in a better breed?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Is Slavic heritage considered white?
    if you put my hand in a box, turned off the lights, put a gorilla hand in the box and turned on the lights and had to guess which hands was mine then you would be one heck of a sick fuck, who does that?!
    kyli0x Yung Blood
    my moms family immigrated from ukraine to brazil in the 70s, and my dad is just a mixed brazilian. then my family immigrated to usa right before i was born. my family culture is brazilian, but we still have some weird slavic traditions also
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm not sure I follow…how does you putting your peni inside black or Cuban men's bottoms result in a better breed?

i have sex with women too.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by kyli0x my moms family immigrated from ukraine to brazil in the 70s, and my dad is just a mixed brazilian. then my family immigrated to usa right before i was born. my family culture is brazilian, but we still have some weird slavic traditions also

in america we call that a mexican.
    kyli0x Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bradley in america we call that a mexican.

im not Hispanic. brazil is more like america then mexico
Jump to Top