User Controls

Advertising for the mongolvoid

King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    This is now a culture war between the rooty, the tooty and the fruity

each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of 1 family

Welcome to space
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood there is no reason to be sober right now drugs are cyclical do it on a saturnite night NOW NOW NOW and have NONE left by AM

don't belive me?

ahahahha im fucking dying in tears holy shit classic Bill Krozby/sophie banter OH WELL IF YOURE SO SMART JUST DO A ANALYSIS OF SATURN THEN
    *does an analysis of hexagonal vertexes on saturn*

heh. they both dead now :(

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Do the saturn hexagonal hurricane.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby okay fine, sophie i want a thread about the hexagonal hurricane on saturn, about how it is possible.

Originally posted by The Boobyverse X = X 1 = 0 The time has passed beyond the grave shift and the young ones rise again for another glorious afternoon, but the spaceship is coming and the spaceship will redirect the sun into a comatose state where time freezes and the water gusts of Saturn's tides spherically inspherify each other in coevalent bonds creating extreme PLEASURE for all citizens and denizens of the galactic state. So when you think you're all alone, when you think you should go home, there is no chance of the PLEASURE stalactite ever brushing against your skin. You hear?
    Originally posted by Sophie For those of you who don't know Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun, it's a gas giant meaning that most of the planet is composed out of hydrogen and helium. Now a peculiar feature on Saturn is a huge ass vortex which in diameter is larger than the earth. What's special about this vortex however is that it is shaped hexagonally.

To understand this feature we must first know how a vortex is created. Just like on earth a vortex or hurricane is formed by the coriolis effect which is the tendency of objects to deflect relative to a rotating frame of reference. Well, that's the physics definition. What generally happens is that there is an interaction between low and high pressure gas(air) to form a classical cyclone structure as illustrated by the image below.

Red is high pressure gas while blue is low pressure gas. The difference in pressure is due to the fact that gas expands when it is warm and the reverse is true when it cools down. The warming in this case is done by the sun. This same process happens on Saturn.

Ahhh, but you might ask, why it is that the vortex is shaped like a hexagon? Well it has to do with fluid dynamics, but the short version is that gas of different temperatures and composition rotate at different speeds in a system like this and it is the difference in rotation speed at different altitudes that gives the feature its distinct shape.
    OO OO OO ghost town
    Originally posted by King of Nonces heh. they both dead now :(

more like hexaGONE
    Bradley Black Hole
    People don't even care about my triangularism once they recognize the nipple on the titty (Me aka the best part aka bradleyB with a 3)
    Originally posted by King of Nonces more like hexaGONE

LOL
Jump to Top