User Controls

Belarus says it already has nukes

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    All I can find on RT is this:
    https://www.rt.com/russia/577952-lukashenko-russian-nuclear-weapons/

But intelslavaz on telegram says Lukashenko was saying they already have them.
    People lie.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson People lie.

IntelslavaZ seems to be better than RT really. And I wouldn't have even mentioned it until they were ready to launch if possible.

Anyway Lukashenko makes it seem like he'll have the power to nuke Europe and isn't just holding them for Putin. This is comforting.
    He doesn't have the power to piss without Putin's say so let alone the power to nuke Europe.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    That's good news if true. Ukraine gave up their nukes, and look at how that worked out.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's good news if true. Ukraine gave up their nukes, and look at how that worked out.

Worked out pretty good, the world learned the Russian Military is shiiiieeeeeeet
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Worked out pretty good, the world learned the Russian Military is shiiiieeeeeeet

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^ Triggered
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Lukashenko seems to be talking like the nukes are more than just parking in his country, like how US nukes are in Turkey.

He's acting like he can waltz in and use them any time he wants.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Lukashenko seems to be talking like the nukes are more than just parking in his country, like how US nukes are in Turkey.

He's acting like he can waltz in and use them any time he wants.

That's what I thought too. Completely different from what they were saying originally. Lukashenko is going to be to Europe what Castro was to the US 😄
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The whole idea of tactical nukes drives the paranoid anglos and the neurotic jedis crazy. The difference goes something that like that that strategic nukes are biger and get delivered from far away, basically being launched into and dropping down from space, and take 45 minutes or so to reach their target, while tactical nukes are smaller and get launched by smaller rockets and take something like a minute to reach their target.

And it drives them nuts, Kennedy, the opiate addict and worthless Irish degenerate almost destroyed the world cos the kikes who ran his brain had him had him in conniptions about Cuba being able to nuke the US within 20 minutes, as opposed to Russia being able to nuke the US within an hour or two.

Of course the difference is bullshit and only a psycho even thinks about nuclear war or takes a lie like nuclear defence seriously. Most of the people who have spent the years since 1945 talking about a winnable nuclear war have been jedi (and just like holocaust survivors they seem to get younger each year).

McGregor has a line in that video about how many nukes you need.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I never understood tactical nuclear weapons in a general sense

the idea is that they could be used as a 'more effective' conventional weapon, but they fuck up MAD doctrine the same as if you were to use a large strategic nuke. if you're effectively destroying the idea of nuclear deterrence why not just go whole hog
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I was in a Soviet nuclear bunker in Ukraine once and they go through the launch sequence, and I asked the guide "what do you do when you have launched the missiles?". She pointed to the operator's chair and the built in ashtray and said "have a smoke".
Jump to Top