User Controls

The US is fascist

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    From my other thread about homosexual Nazis:

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Everything the far left does qualifies as red fascism, and they always call the right everything they are actually guilty of.

So the American government is fascist. Fascism actually has a definition and it fits the neocon/shitlib US uniparty. The best example I can give of something recent is the government intervening to block the rail strike. The merger of government and corporate power.

Other examples: Starlink/the pentagon, the censorship after the Soleimani assassination on Facebook and Instagram, Amazon ring doorbells and the police.

So US is more and more openly fascist. I'm not sure if this is a republican defending shitlibs but I put them all under this umbrella. They're really not even liberals in the sense of believing in a free market because they all want to ban TikTok to monopolize their influence on the American public. Same with LIV golf now. They're really all fascists. They've just weaponized some social issues to make it appear as if there's any difference and to maintain the facade of American democracy. It also helps to direct public rage to something safe for the government. IE crossdressers, or other citizens. Anything other than them. Pete Buttigeig is less gay than Lindsey Graham 🐞

These are all things communists had right all along.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Conservatives can be red fascists, too, but there's not as many. Just look at what they did during the fake pandemic.
    feudalistic.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny feudalistic.

You're a commie, right?
    define "commie".

with or without chinese characteristisch,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny define "commie".

with or without chinese characteristisch,

Chinese authoritarian dicktatorship.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Conservatives can be red fascists, too, but there's not as many. Just look at what they did during the fake pandemic.

Nobody in the American government is "red" anything. That was my point.
    Lol, you don't know what fascism is if you think the US is it.

US is the extra soft toilet paper of governance.
    2 ply with lotion.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Nobody in the American government is "red" anything. That was my point.

Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are also real.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol, you don't know what fascism is if you think the US is it.

US is the extra soft toilet paper of governance.

so, the US government is in constant contact with your anus.

yes ?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Chinese authoritarian dicktatorship.

can communists be dicktatorial ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    don't necessarily agree but at least OP knows what fascism is, not just 'authoritarian government I don't like'
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so, the US government is in constant contact with your anus.

yes ?

No only my ANALogies.
    fascism
    [ fash-iz-uhm ]
    See synonyms for fascism on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
    (sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
    (initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

US doesn't qualify per the actual definition.

Next.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson fascism
    [ fash-iz-uhm ]
    See synonyms for fascism on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
    (sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
    (initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

US doesn't qualify per the actual definition.

Next.

Misleading. You don't have to have "complete power" to be a fascist. Even Mussolini didn't have complete power. There are always opposing factions who actively reject the asserted power.
    what a retarded nothing definition

read how Mussolini himself described it
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Misleading.

Take it up with the dictionary.
    Originally posted by aldra what a retarded nothing definition

read how Mussolini himself described it

wouldnt that be Mussolinism ?
    no
Jump to Top