User Controls

Saudis are starting to be cool

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut

I should have known this when they dismembered a Washington Post journalist and nobody did shit about it.

But I think everyone saw them as crypto-bankers and subservient to Uncle Scam but they are becoming less crypto-bankerish and I don't think were ever truly subsetvient to Uncle Scam. Just looking out for themselves like Turkey. Now they're cutting oil production again to fuck with the US.

They seemed to get along with Donald Trump more so it's good that he's gone. Russia, China, and most of the Middle East is accepting them into the fold.

I started watching their golf thing just to spite the US news that was against it. Now I guess they bought out the PGA too 😁 hopefully they keep Troy Mullins.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think the main thing that made them change direction was when the US formed a bloc to try to impose energy price caps on RUssia; the gulf states are under no illusions that the same thing can't happen to them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What happened to the Putin thing?

Last I heard he had a trip planned to Saudi and the international community told Saudi if he made the trip they were obliged to arrest him for war crimes...I'm guessing he canceled the trip?
    lol 'the international community'

last I heard Lavrov was there, dunno about Putin
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What happened to the Putin thing?

Last I heard he had a trip planned to Saudi and the international community told Saudi if he made the trip they were obliged to arrest him for war crimes…I'm guessing he canceled the trip?

I haven't heard about that but I don't see the Saudis doing that rn.

I lost track of what happened with the BRICS summit and South Africa but I wouldn't put it past the US to commit/sponsor some kind of terrorist attack on Putin's plane and start a world war. South Africa pointed out the selective morality of all this too but you have elements of their government that still serve US interests for there to even be a question.
    My bad, it was South Africa not Saudi.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/06/07/south-africa-russia-ukraine-war-putin-icc-arrest/

"Pretoria is attempting to resolve the dilemma of hosting Russian President Vladimir Putin at the BRICS summit while also, as a member of the International Criminal Court (ICC), being obliged to arrest and send him to The Hague following the ICC’s issuance of a warrant for his arrest for war crimes in Ukraine."
    yeah IIRC most of the African countries have ratified the Rome/ICC statutes; given their current relations with Russia and China it's unlikely they'd want to try it but it puts them in a difficult situation regardless

I don't think he ended up making the trip
    Google says the summit isn't till August so we'll see what happens.
    Bradley Black Hole
    yeah they aight i like how the crown prince pretty sure his name is muhammed the 4th or some shit, solidified power and took all the spoils away from his family after locking them in a hotel and making them sign paperwork giving up their assets in order to leave/end the torture. He also lets women drive and have opinions (but not loudly or in public)
    Originally posted by Bradley yeah they aight i like how the crown prince pretty sure his name is muhammed the 4th or some shit

More like Muhammed the 10 billionth....amirite?~!?!?
    Originally posted by aldra I think the main thing that made them change direction was when the US formed a bloc to try to impose energy price caps on RUssia; the gulf states are under no illusions that the same thing can't happen to them

it's not.

it was the rampant and lawless theft of russian foreign reserves, which the gulf states have a load of parked in US controlled institutions.

it puts on display as vividly as goatse for all that any and every assets, equities, debts and what not denominated in USD and/or parked in US controlled institution are going to be worthless once the US decides you're a pariah and determined to make you one.

would you open an account or get a mortgage from a bank thats ready to cancell you once they found out you're anti-woke or not woke anough for their liking, and no refunds are possible.
    MBS = Mr. Bone Saw
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I never tortured and killed a Washington Post journalist.

I never bastinadoed a corrupt aristocrat.

I never built any futuristic cities in the desert.

Originally posted by Donald Trump I never tortured and killed a Washington Post journalist.

I never bastinadoed a corrupt aristocrat.

I never built any futuristic cities in the desert.

It's okay mr president there's always next time
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Sandnigs goin to sandnog. Sandnigs tend to get liberated when they get to uppity.
    Bradley Black Hole
    as soon as white people leave they just go back to killing the other 1/2 of the muslim world. We did such a good job chopping it up and shutting shit down after the ottoman empire, by we I mean exclusively White Europeans, we literally Berlin Conferenced them the same way we balkanized the former soviet state i think it was yugoslovia into like 4 people that are gonna fight forever against each other.

Same shit the blacks do, same shit the slavs do.

Is someone a problem? Cut their nation into 5 pieces and spread out every minority as close as you can to even, you basically Polish Diet them into subservience since they will never agree on anything.

Hutus and Tutsis? Shia and Sunni? Armenian vs Czeck?

Pretty easy to draw up territory lines and play these conflicts off to keep them immobile, from growing and from easily externally manipulated by Western powers.

I figured everybody knew this.
    Originally posted by Bradley as soon as white people leave they just go back to killing the other 1/2 of the muslim world.

Nogs do the same in their US communities...that's why white cops are preferable.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I think the Brits did most of the borders in the middle east. Sandnigs at the time where to retarded to know where there own country was. Plus they would still be living in tents and eating camels if the Brits didn't find and pump their oil, to this day they are to stupid and lazy to work.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by jerryb I think the Brits did most of the borders in the middle east. Sandnigs at the time where to retarded to know where there own country was. Plus they would still be living in tents and eating camels if the Brits didn't find and pump their oil, to this day they are to stupid and lazy to work.

the majority of the world is the same
Jump to Top