User Controls

Donald Trump to be arraigned Tuesday .8 Miles from my house, best post decides

Bradley Black Hole
    What the cardboard w/ white paint sign says that I hold up.

You WILL see me on CNN, I will be wasted and methed out, I will act a fool and the worst I can get is to be victimized by Trump Securiy Guards for holding up a truly hateful sign.

It's about 13 minute walk away, a block farther than the school. I'm so excited!!!! I'm gonna have a backpack on to hold on my beer.

Gonna be wearing a Mr. Rodgers style outfit + Cardboard Sign w/ White Paint + I look like the nigga from Assasin's Creed: Valhalla

Catch me 0outside on CNN Tuesday morning. IDK where to get an emergency SOS blow horn but I Might get one of those just to add a lil razzle dazzle to m ypeaceful protest.

WHat the sign finna say:?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you can't build a box fort in your bathroom?

I thought this was america
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    you all cowards heard about razzle dazzle from me dont front
    Bradley Black Hole
    Only difference is I Have no hair

Bradley Black Hole
    I considered

DESANTIS2024

DICKS4DESANTIS and a rainbow under it

FUCK :( TRUMP

2020TREASON2024PRISON
    Bradley Black Hole
    but i think i might need to go with

"www.NiggasInSpace.Com
    We Will Understand!"

we need new people and being seen behind donald trump with a revolting website name might get us some fags who watch the news and we could use that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Meant to put Www.Niggasin.Space ****
    Bradley Black Hole
    bump
    "I HATE NIGGERS"
    Originally posted by Bradley but i think i might need to go with

"www.NiggasInSpace.Com
    We Will Understand!"

we need new people and being seen behind donald trump with a revolting website name might get us some fags who watch the news and we could use that.

your gonna get lanny cancelled
    Originally posted by Bradley What the cardboard w/ white paint sign says that I hold up.

NIGGASIN.SPACE
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson NIGGASIN.SPACE

DECLASSIFY NOW
    "KR0Z AND EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL THEMSELVES"
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I considered

DESANTIS2024

DICKS4DESANTIS and a rainbow under it

FUCK :( TRUMP

2020TREASON2024PRISON

Dicks4Desantis would be good, maybe something about executing Trump.

In America the two sides just pretend to not like each other so saying anything like that or that they're gay when they're not using it as a selling point is crossing the line.

The stories about the ladybugs on Lindsey Graham's bussy never gained traction because of this.
    lock him up
    Bradley Black Hole
    In Miami you can write the most insulting shit and if you put a rainbow and write the word gay somewhere on it or make it very clear you're a homosexual, you can get away with pretty much anything.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm wondering if I should bring my buff ass friend (Homosexual) to stand next to me so incase I have to fight a small group of people I'll be alright as common sense tells me I can't bring my plethora of knives to this event.
    "Hello, I'm looking for a Job and a man-wife"
    Bradley Black Hole
    having trouble finding the time of when I should show up there, don't feel like sitting outside drinking all day to act a fool for thirty seconds. I do that enough already.

Also I've gone with Desantis2024
    Originally posted by Bradley Also I've gone with Desantis2024

He'll be Vice President.
Jump to Top