User Controls

So I tried fresh wasabi

I have to say my senses were shocked, I literary jorged myself on sushi and Sapporo now my fucking tummy hurts because I stuffed it chock fill

At one point it made me like cough but I was eating so I ent up blowing snot out of my nose like a lot on my sleeve hopefully no one saw it was.fixked.up
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    i prefer stable sabe myself i use it for medicines pupose
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I like that wasabi is immediately intense but doesn't last or build up like most chillis

it's really good with ginger beer
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Dentistry/comments/2c4bv3/wasabi_peas_killed_my_taste_buds/
    https://www.quora.com/Can-eating-a-lot-of-wasabi-cause-physical-damage-to-the-tongue-or-nasal-passages-or-is-the-pain-unrelated-to-cell-or-tissue-damage
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    seems feasible, bunch of my family's sense of taste seems to be fucked because they've been eating those tiny vietnamese chillis every day for decades
    kyli0x Yung Blood
    isnt the ginger they put on the plate meant to just chew to reset your taste pallet? thats what i heard but i never personally researched into it
    seriously these work almost as good as benadryl if you are willing to purposely wasabi overdose yourself, i like the burn
    Originally posted by aldra I like that wasabi is immediately intense but doesn't last or build up like most chillis

it's really good with ginger beer

thats how pedophillia tastes.
    ginger beer + vodka and wasabi peas

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    are you ok op?
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats how pedophillia tastes.

so youre not a pedo but then one moment you just immediately become intensely pedophilic and then its gone and your back to normal? weird
    Originally posted by mmQ are you ok op?

Yeah I had to blow my nose ( all snotted up ) Anne take a nap but now my tummy feels good. Thanks for checking on me Franky
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    heard. my tummy feels bad personally but thats neither her nor there.
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian so youre not a pedo but then one moment you just immediately become intensely pedophilic and then its gone and your back to normal? weird

He is a pedophile and should post his home address so we can administer therapy
    I have a method to cure it 100% success rate

Originally posted by mmQ heard. my tummy feels bad personally but thats neither her nor there.

bend over and bleat while I jam this 2l of wasabi laced ginger beer up your ass you simpering quim c;
    REMAIN STILL
    put your arms and legs in the air and do not resist as I tie you up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont belive you
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    tie me up i dont care. i really don't just tie me up

whatever. do your things to me its fine.

have your stupid way with me
    Originally posted by mmQ I dont belive you
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg

your delusional perspective of reality will matter as much as it does now when I shove my jamaican beef patty into your whyte coco bread and buttered bleatering asshole
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg He is a pedophile and should post his home address so we can administer therapy
    I have a method to cure it 100% success rate

bend over and bleat while I jam this 2l of wasabi laced ginger beer up your ass you simpering quin
    REMAIN STILL
    put your arms and legs in the air and do not resist as I tie you up

he lives in poland. i doubt any of his stories are even real he probably just downs a fifth of bottom shelf vodka every morning then wanders to the local mall and then fantasizes all this shit in his head he thinks is real. even so im down to go to poland with you if you want, fuck it. i'll help you administer therapy sure whatever it is
    if youre gonna cut off his dick though, i dont want to touch that thing
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg your delusional perspective of reality will matter as much as it does now when I shove my jamaican beef patty into your whyte coco bread and buttered bleatering asshole

proots would have his way with you and his sayings. give me more UNORIGINAL BULLSHIT
Jump to Top