User Controls

Nazis are gay and always have been

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Hitler had to be a literal homosexual but also gay in the sense that he served The Great Satan. Supposedly as a useful idiot, but even after the war Nazis were helping the CIA fight communists in South America.

So you had these Nazis in Ukraine working for the CIA (again) headed by this little jedi comedian/actor. And people thought this was strange? This seems to be the true nazi tradition only the ones in Ukraine are openly supported by the US instead of secretly like the original Nazis, ISIS and other terrorists the US uses as proxies around the world.

I apologize to the communists of totse/zoklet. You were right. Tacho was a Maoist though so he doesn't count. They're like Trotskyists or democrats or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The proper term is Far Left Red Fascists.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    R u ACE_187?
    Originally posted by Sudo R u ACE_187?

Lol why?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The proper term is Far Left Red Fascists.

Communists reserve terms like fascist for enemies like The Squad and Israel.
    ooh fancy.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Communists reserve terms like fascist for enemies like The Squad and Israel.

Everything the far left does qualifies as red fascism, and they always call the right everything they are actually guilty of.
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    Without his sacrifice we would not have the State of Israel which did not exist before WW2

now they have nukes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Everything the far left does qualifies as red fascism, and they always call the right everything they are actually guilty of.

Fascism actually means something though and American shitlibs and neocons which both fall under the umbrella of Western liberalism fit this definition actually. I'm going to make another thread for it.
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Without his sacrifice we would not have the State of Israel which did not exist before WW2

now they have nukes

To be fair, Stalin initially supported Israel too. The one blemish on his legacy really.
    The anti-fascists are the actual fascists.
Jump to Top