User Controls

why are women so attracted to me these days?

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    im not sure, i have little interest in socializing or dating and i probably look like a skinny poor crackhead but for some reason all these girls keep trying to talk to me all the time. like last night i went to eat pizza and this woman was there waiting for me and she had dressed like this exact thing my ex used to wear. like she obviously went and looked it up and copied it. it makes me feel flattered but slightly weird that they are going through so much trouble sometimes. like are they gonna try to roofie me or something and steal all my shit?
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    it's a seasonal thing and can be annoying sometimes you are just going along in life and suddenly just get compliments and feel like women are being way too nice and it's like please,

I feel bad because if you are trying to talk to me you gotta be fucking BORED , or maybe I look cool. The worst part is I feel like these younger girls like 18 year olds just fawn over me and how awkward I am and how much I don't give two shit about how retarded and autistic I am .

I want my bag of cookies and beandredrills because my eyes are scratchy and I need cocaine and mommy milk
    society must be in a pretty fucking sad state when women start looking at retard drug users as a catch, the fuck are you migtow faggots doing????? JUST HOLD THEM DOWN , LIMBS IN THE AIR, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE?!

I guess you are all too busy with your loving families, wives, children , etc
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg it's a seasonal thing and can be annoying sometimes you are just going along in life and suddenly just get compliments and feel like women are being way too nice and it's like please,

I feel bad because if you are trying to talk to me you gotta be fucking BORED , or maybe I look cool. The worst part is I feel like these younger girls like 18 year olds just fawn over me and how awkward I am and how much I don't give two shit about how retarded and autistic I am .

I want my bag of cookies and beandredrills because my eyes are scratchy and I need cocaine and mommy milk

is that bad because you want to do the right thing and be a moral and stand up type of guy and 18 is cutting it real close to illegal so you want to definitely play it safe no matter what but then they somehow always talk you into it and then after you feel extremely guilty, so youre trying to avoid that?

i look like a suicideboy mixed with a suicide girl
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg society must be in a pretty fucking sad state when women start looking at retard drug users as a catch, the fuck are you migtow faggots doing????? JUST HOLD THEM DOWN , LIMBS IN THE AIR, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE?!

I guess you are all too busy with your loving families, wives, children , etc

nope im just chillin here doing lines

maybe ill do some rocket science tho
    I am all about mens rights but it goes both ways if you truly believe in equality and maybe some slut could be just as guilty for seducing me with her feminine whiles, which honestly if things WERE equal I could wax and wane about times I have had psychotic aggressive drunk intoxicated sluts do stuff like yank the condom off at the last second I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME

how many laws does that break. I don't view my life experiences through a lens of faggot society laws so whatever, but when I think about it the whole gender wars/gender rawrs is just beyond me

I think I am probably generally more guilty of how I treated people in the past than most women, or even men I have met, people are assholes and sometimes they are mean to someone on purpose and want them to suffer, or only want them for one reason, and sometimes there is nothing wrong with that either. I have no problem if I wake up and I have clearly been ravaged and overpowered by a slut, I'm not gonna call the cops

I just laugh and question why I couldn't be a wizard instead
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg I am all about mens rights but it goes both ways if you truly believe in equality and maybe some slut could be just as guilty for seducing me with her feminine whiles, which honestly if things WERE equal I could wax and wane about times I have had psychotic aggressive drunk intoxicated sluts do stuff like yank the condom off at the last second I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME

how many laws does that break. I don't view my life experiences through a lens of faggot society laws so whatever, but when I think about it the whole gender wars/gender rawrs is just beyond me

I think I am probably generally more guilty of how I treated people in the past than most women, or even men I have met, people are assholes and sometimes they are mean to someone on purpose and want them to suffer, or only want them for one reason, and sometimes there is nothing wrong with that either. I have no problem if I wake up and I have clearly been ravaged and overpowered by a slut, I'm not gonna call the cops

I just laugh and question why I couldn't be a wizard instead

it definitely happens, i'm sure.
    I just treat everyone with kindness and respect even the homeless crack heads I will treat with just as much or even more respect than a police officer lady because I probably have a better chance at having sex with the random drug user on the streets, but one time these two lady cops stopped me at 6am for jaywalking and I was alone in an alley and they set me straight

like yeah its a drug area and look like i'm preying upon hookers but this is my community ma'am and they just politely chatted with me as women in positions of authority in power, I was nice to them, they were nice to me. They were roughly within my age range like I could date either of them, It was a good interaction and I left walking home blushing red in the face rock hard and probably have all kinds of underlying fetishes because of it

another drop in the bucket, another bucket for the pallet. Don't even get me started on co workers, bosses, cashiers.

This is why I don't like living in small towns
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg I just treat everyone with kindness and respect even the homeless crack heads I will treat with just as much or even more respect than a police officer lady because I probably have a better chance at having sex with the random drug user on the streets, but one time these two lady cops stopped me at 6am for jaywalking and I was alone in an alley and they set me straight

like yeah its a drug area and look like i'm preying upon hookers but this is my community ma'am and they just politely chatted with me as women in positions of authority in power, I was nice to them, they were nice to me. They were roughly within my age range like I could date either of them, It was a good interaction and I left walking home blushing red in the face rock hard and probably have all kinds of underlying fetishes because of it

another drop in the bucket, another bucket for the pallet. Don't even get me started on co workers, bosses, cashiers.

This is why I don't like living in small towns

i used to do that and then everyone kinda fucked me over and told me i was too naive. now i generally treat homeless crackheads with more respect than most normies
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i used to do that and then everyone kinda fucked me over and told me i was too naive. now i generally treat homeless crackheads with more respect than most normies

I was at the store and there was a homeless CRACKHEAD I got cocaine vibes from him, idk why but he was the most polite crack head I have ever seen in my life, He was browsing their various selections of smoking apparatuses like "I need one with a good base, let me see that one down there my good man" and then he was like "can you guess what I smoke out of these" and the indian cashier just didn't respond lol

I am pretty good at spotting drug users and usually people I meet in a workplace setting, not so much for the ladies though so I always feel disconnected from females in the workplace because the mentally ill ones aren't drug users, and the ones that use drugs maybe probably think they are too hot shit to talk to me or whatever.

everyone on a medication raise your hand
Jump to Top