User Controls

Someone from the forum that I moderate killed himself last Friday. He was only 16.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Sad stuff, man. His mother wrote this on a GoFundMe page.

"Hi my 16 year old son took his life on June 2 on the train tracks in Baldwin park. He suffered so much from depression, and bullying from being autistic. This caused him so much pain. I tried everything I could. We went to therapy, doctors put him on multiple medications. He was seeing caregivers and every system that could help him, but it wasn’t enough.

He was always made fun of at school for how he looked, dressed and talked. We pleaded with the school district to allow him to be homeschool, it’s what he wanted, what we wanted, and ultimately could have made the difference. They didn’t allow it and it led to the worst possible outcome. The day it happened he called me saying he was sorry and that he was too ugly for the world and it just broke me! I tried to get the police to look for him but by the time they found him it was too late."
    Darwinism.
    Kafka sweaty
    That's horrible
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Seeing some sadist give a gimp ECT just made it hit home that he'll exists. Like seeing some guy cum in a newborns mouth and the mother didn't care.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Darwinism.

At least there'll be no more of you.
    Kafka sweaty
    I remember my ex taunting me like "you can't even bully people"
    Yeah, the way society treats these kids is not right.

I heard of some American kid that basically got tricked by his school, the government and parents to sign away their rights to ever bear arms, because of some bullshit.

Sometimes I talk to these waste yoots and they plead with desperation to anything that will help them, they are being attacked at all sides and lied to by everyone around them.

I try to avoid being one of those people, almost everyone I talk to is at least somewhat depressed/suicidal or could die randomly and I can't help them, their families "try" to help , but what they call help can vary wildly

I have been there and should not be alive, the world has nothing for me and nobody wants me to be alive because I refuse to live a certain way, so my options are either kill myself, or follow rules to a game I don't want to play. That's what it seems to boil down to ultimately I think, there is no third option, you either have to improve yourself in a society that exponentially demands more.

Your neighbor is not your community member friend, they are your COMPETITION, if you both show up to the job interview, you are now competing trying to sell yourself better than the other guy. People base their entire fucking life career identity world view religion politics EVERYTHING on this, they read ART OF THE GAME and SEDUCTION and watch Joe Rogan and MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY because modern masculinity is being taken over by TAKE YOUR MEDS AND SHARE A HUG AND A SECRET faggotry by the globalhomo kike society brainwash

These kids don't need shitty mood altering drugs , xanax, therapy or any of that shit. Take some nutmeg and go chop firewood and learn to make money and medicine KID the world is fucked and it's up to YOU to fix it, don't let these society fuckers kill us with evil

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Dph and nutmeg too and lots of weed don't flrfsr the weed and I'm drunk
    Kafka sweaty
    Are you alright Michael?
    Kafka sweaty
    I was lucky to have the class I did, the rest of the year bullied me and I didn't even know these people but my class accepted me.
    Kafka sweaty
    I think lack of imagination is the final factor behind teen suicides and it's the parents fault. They only see a bleak future when they have no imagination left.
    Originally posted by Kafka At least there'll be no more of you.

I'll leave a legacy...you wont
    Originally posted by Rotten Rodney Yeah, the way society treats these kids is not right.

That's true, treating them all like little babies..."Ooooh I'm offended" "oooh I need a safespace" "ooh I'm a mentally unstable princess"

Ohhhh fucking KYS

Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'll leave a legacy…you wont

You're not having any children and I'm already published.
    Originally posted by Kafka You're not having any children and I'm already published.

^ Dummy thinks kids are the only legacy you can leave behind

...oh and published...get in line bitch, I was published before you were born...however your little posts online is not being "published"

Fucking lol
    Kafka sweaty
    I cr how my dad raised me but ik I have a light instilled in me and it's him, an idea of the 70s, my past friends, fairies and awareness that I make the world a better place just by existing.
    "Spend the day in the park again waiting on my imaginary friend who didn't show up" - Kafka 2023, copied kept in the national archive.
    Kafka sweaty
    So saltsu rip
    Originally posted by Kafka I cr how my dad raised me but ik I have a light instilled in me and it's him, an idea of the 70s, my past friends, fairies and awareness that I make the world a better place just by existing.

Holy shit

Someone get this princess an coach and horses and a glass slipper.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Darwinism.

To describe something as sad as this like that seems like adult edginess to me.
    Originally posted by Kafka That's horrible

Definitely. I guess I can be at peace with myself because I interacted with him and tried to help him see that it's not as bad as he thought it was. Sadly, he didn't take my words to heart.
Jump to Top