User Controls

haxxor is kafkas little bdsm bitch

Originally posted by DrugSmuggler You couldn’t have worded this more awkwardly, but your right…..this forum essentially consists of 6-8 posters with multiple accounts posting the same toxic bullshit day after day, month after month, and year after year.

Any time an actual “new poster” finds this place it’s only a matter of time before they tire of the incessant juvenile bullshit posted by the same profiles, and they disappear. This place is stagnant….has been since I first landed here.

It’s becoming increasingly more obvious to me that when you surround yourself with losers you eventually start acting like a loser and engaging in the same shit these toxic idiots here spend their days doing, attempting to drag everyone down to their level with the same lame insults and used up comebacks…..it’s pathetic….this is what I’ve sunk to here in this cesspool of human waste.

You see I do recognize the posting style…the targets….the retarded responses with the same spelling errors and grammatical mistakes to boot.

The same toxic losers polluting everything around them……this place is a perfect example of the fact that what these 6-8 posters, who post all day every day regardless of the profile they’re posting from post, is simply a reflection of their putrid pathetic lives……lashing out because misery needs company and what better place to seek likeminded miserable losers.

That said I’ll thank you for reminding me of what I’ve kind of known deep down for quite some time since finding this dump.

I’m better than this…and if I continue to allow myself to be dragged into the swamp with you losers karma will bounce that shit right back into my path.

Don’t bother with your overused kindergarten comments to this post because I’m out.

Internet bullies who prey on others do so because they are broken people who are in pain, their behavior is a cry for help, help I honestly hope y’all get the help you need.

👋🏼👋🏼 Later Losers

scron simp may mays get me hard for kafka , my girlfriend wants to fuck her too WITH HER GIRL PENIS
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are the shadow people making you do this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra are the shadow people making you do this

They are cheering me on and laughing at the faggotry this forum has become

and also at this freudian slippage

Truly the greatest meme ever made
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad didnt read

kafkas little piss babby lol you literally wrote the words 'you are kafkas little piss baby' but in a first person perspective. What's even more deranged is it's written in the tone of like some weird BDSM shit and she has been posting about hating men and BDSM stuff to like spook men or something

your "meme" is more like a self portrait freudian slip lmrao

it's funny because that meme was made around the same time this was being posted so in his mind subconciously it tied "BDSM" and outputs "I'm kafkas little bitched" with like a cracked out dude that's "supposed' to be me (the only meme he ever made of me without using the name 'scron')

Originally posted by Kafka https://www.665bdsm.com/Media.php?ID=ECT_Male_Shocked_To_Memory_Loss

Originally posted by Kafka It's real. There's vids of waterboarding/force-feeding and Debris reprogramming on that site.

SO it's written in the first person because he's a hair pulling lil bitch

I explained this to meikai and she raised an eyebrow and said "okay that's kinda weird" , maybe i/m looking too muich into it. It's literally written in the first person though it's a very jarring image to read with the fucking trollge which makes it even funnier

I'm gonna start an open source brainwashing white noise MKultra project on haxxor to implant more trollge may mays as they seem to produce mental breaks and slips of the mask

please do more of this format and less 9gag ifunny boomer memes, thanks -management

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor you’re constantly littering this forum with you pathetic loser.

lmrao right on cue ball

captain shave a hoe

lol your haxxors little bitch , simp faggit. suicide promptly
    Haxxor Space Nigga

Naw….obviously I’m living rent free in his toothless head

Time to dedicate another thread to me bitch boy….you’re typically good for at least four per alt so chop chop, you’ve only made three with this alt today.
    you have made like 50 memes involving me and kafka, while between both of us we have made only 1-3 threads at most and usually just ignore you lawl

thanks for drawing a stick man geez that must have taken you all week
    wait is it friday yet

Originally posted by Haxxor imagine being this

Originally posted by Haxxor Naw….obviously I’m living rent free in his toothless head

Time to dedicate another thread to me bitch boy….you’re typically good for at least four per alt so chop chop, you’ve only made three with this alt today.

okay lets examine this pictures folx and compare. Very word heavy but it's not a direct insult this time. It's VERY CLEARLY STATING IMPLIED "FACTS"
    like a childrens book for autistic retards that you give to special needs kids
    you see, because we are all retarded and Haxxor is a 150 IQ fucking trtoll savant taht likes to fuck sheep on the ass and stalk kafkunky and wellhung aka FAT CHEW (get your own insults stop stealing my sheep)

Originally posted by Lavender Squad didnt read

kafkas little piss babby lol you literally wrote the words 'you are kafkas little piss baby' but in a first person perspective. What's even more deranged is it's written in the tone of like some weird BDSM shit and she has been posting about hating men and BDSM stuff to like spook men or something

your "meme" is more like a self portrait freudian slip lmrao

ITS OKAY GUYS HE CLEARLY EXPLAINED THE "JOKE" IN THSI PICTURE SO AS NOT TO CONFUSE IT FOR A SELF PORTRAIT OR ANY KIND OF FRAUDIAN SLIP

lol I literally MKultras'd him so hard that he had to create an entire fake childrens book EXPLAINING HIS JOKE TO A RETARDED CHILD
    because I pointed out how his last one CLEARLY STATES THAT HE IS LITERALLY KAFKAS LITTLE BITCH , I did not ever write those words ever trying to make a joke or be funny or anything

what memes have I made????

lol licks

I am just here to laugh at mentally deranged retards and have sexual intercourse with sheep, now bend over and draw me another stick man you little BDSM hairless shaved sheep and bleat for me.
    not just brain...........

damage from meth

lol

sorry but this one isn't going on the fridge
    reading your meme in anyones head probably sounds like a caveman voice randomly for no reason because you are such a stupid nigger in a hurry to make a LOLXD pwn kafkunky the sheep simp may may and of course put 0 effort into it

which is why it sounds like a caveman voice in your head

SCRON DO METH

SCRON BAD

THIS SCRon

GEICO CAVEMAN LOL LICKS STOP STEALING MY JOKES

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man this story has been brought to you by Geico: Geico, where you can save 15% or less!

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Honestly I’m not gonna read all the millions of crap posts you always make in response to one post from me 😘 but I get it ….it’s ok Scronaldo

If I were you I’d be jealous and obsessed with me too. If it helps you to mention my name in every post you make, follow me around and make hundreds of threads about me I understand.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I’m great so I can’t blame you … keep trying old man ✊🏼
    didnt read

nice self portrait now bend over and BLEAT like a sheep

lol captain shave a hoe

Oppie, you seem obsessed with Haxxor...what gives homo? That man ass you've been plowing not doing it anymore for you anymore?
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oppie, you seem obsessed with Haxxor…what gives homo? That man ass you've been plowing not doing it anymore for you anymore?

right on cue ball

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney Yeah, rent free in your head

captain shave a hoe lmrao

HOLD STILL NOW!!! QUIT SQUIRMING

you're literally simping FOR A MAN

at least I only get called out for simping for women loli luicks you are 100% a closet faggot if you wake up talking about mens asses in a thread about a person making cringe art memes and you defending your boyfriend

kafkas lil bitch
    + kafkas lil bitch's simp

I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST
    Originally posted by King of Nonces you're literally simping FOR A MAN

The IRONEEEEEE!!!!!

Literally traveled across country to simp for man, moved in with him and continues to have bottom play with him.

Who the fuck is haxxor
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Who the fuck is haxxor

He's the guy Ghost would like to have relations with but is angry at him because he can't.
    They should just kiss n makeup already. all u need is love.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The IRONEEEEEE!!!!!

Literally traveled across country to simp for man, moved in with him and continues to have bottom play with him.

captain shave a hoe LMRAAO right on cue ball

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney Yeah, rent free in your head

captain shave a hoe lmrao

HOLD STILL NOW!!! QUIT SQUIRMING

Originally posted by Haxxor obviously I’m living rent free in my mothers basement obsessed with kafkunty and ronald mcscronald because kafka wants to get held down and shaved like a sheep by him, BLEAT

I am scronalds lil bitch

⚪ cue ball 👩🏿‍🦲 haxxor aka "Kafkuntys lil Piss Baby"🐏૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა 🐑 🚔🚨🐕‍🦺🚁 Now we wait for it……
    Awaiting the arrival of super simp "kafkas little bitch" aka Doctor Shave a Whore, change haxxors user title to "I'm Kafkas Little Bitch" Lengthy Members Ravishing my Anus! Ow!, he literally typed those words into a computer, not me.
    literally the same thing that happened to William Bill Bill Krozbyby

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Anyways I never did bring back the guy heroin, I just wanted to get my money and get out of that situation. About a month later I'm driving my girlfriends car to her work to pick her up and the same nazi dude is crossing the street in front of me at the intersection. I freak out real bad as he turns and looks at me, the light turns green and I just go.

everything about it was so pulp fiction like

But because of this story whenever a gay guy hits on me and I want to fuck with them, I say "hey if I was a faggot I'd just walk to the bus stop"

But yeah like I said I don't do anything like that anymore. It's way to risky and plus I'm not the skinny smooth shaven twink I used to be.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Who the fuck is haxxor

exactly LOL and why does he care about me so much and why does jigaboo simp so hard for him
Jump to Top