User Controls

Hiring voice actors

I will buy good quality audio recordings of lines from a video game, you have to actually read them "in character" though

seriously inquires only please
    this project has big potential

females especially needed but I will take very bad girl voice impressions as long as it sounds funny and not gay. 10 good clips, $10 bucks ez $$$

I'm probably gonna lower rates to 50 cents and start hiring indians at some point and do most of it myself but yeeh if anyone wants to break into voice acting, free credit right here, imdb video game mod credit fungazis

It was fun when i did the thing with poast n omgplzdntban
    This is my voice acting real

dalit has ugly, high pitched, sheriking voice.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dalit has ugly, high pitched, sheriking voice.

lets hear yours lmao you are 100% too pussy to post shit faggot you probably sound like a huuuuuuuge ching chong faggit that talks wrong

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    NICE TRY FBI
    Originally posted by aldra NICE TRY FBI

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney lets hear yours lmao you are 100% too pussy to post shit faggot you probably sound like a huuuuuuuge ching chong faggit that talks wrong

cam up pussy

lol nobody with a commonwealth accent allowed unless female. I'm sorry but talking english wrong like a nigger ebonics is not how any media should ever EVER use, it's a dead fucking empire just let it die stop trying to make me remember MAYOR KHAN KHAAAAAN

exception; using irish accents to do something cool like this

British actors that do American accents, I don't like that. It doesn't sit right with me, they are living a lie and I don't care if you HIDE IT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE and it never slips out, they probably THINK in a british accent, there is that part of their brain and it must be destroyed.

Also fuck you, i'll generate your voice with AI somehow

How much you paying?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How much you paying?

$1 per Audio file , I'm still working out the rates and how many lines of dialogue are needed but that's my current value/work offer
    Originally posted by Rotten Rodney $1 per Audio file , I'm still working out the rates and how many lines of dialogue are needed but that's my current value/work offer

Pffft gtfo
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pffft gtfo

I would not pay you even 1/100th of a hookers penny to hear you mispronounce and butcher a language you "invented", to the point where cutting edge AI technology can't even decipher your niggerspeak

but it can understand black people ebonics perfectly fine, just not niggers with a british accent LOL

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lol nobody with a commonwealth accent allowed unless female. I'm sorry but talking english wrong like a nigger ebonics is not how any media should ever EVER use, it's a dead fucking empire just let it die stop trying to make me remember MAYOR KHAN KHAAAAAN
    Originally posted by Rotten Rodney I would not pay you even 1/100th of a hookers penny to hear you mispronounce and butcher a language you "invented", to the point where cutting edge AI technology can't even decipher your niggerspeak

but it can understand black people ebonics perfectly fine, just not niggers with a british accent LOL

Looks like someone got his feelers hurt ...."aye?"

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney lets hear yours lmao you are 100% too pussy to post shit faggot you probably sound like a huuuuuuuge ching chong faggit that talks wrong

i have that stiff, ben shaphiro type voice which i myself dislike.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i have that stiff, ben shaphiro type voice which i myself dislike.

Is he a hero of yours?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like someone got his feelers hurt …."aye?"

nah I would still pay you fair rates for maybe like an old haggred type character that sounds like an upset lil crybaby bitch

but of course you probably demand $100k a year to sit on your ass and do nothing all day.

Jigaboo and Vinny are cut from the same cloth…..they’re entitled

their complaints, their drama, their entitlement mentality, their whining, their blaming, and all of their expertise have NEVER gotten them anything besides what they already have.
    Time for them to let go of their nonsense.
    Let go of the delusion that they DESERVE better and get off their pathetic comfortable cozy white collar desk job sitting on their fat ass or doing a do-nothing "skill" like being a coffee savant for a living, go EARN it!... YOURSELVES. Prove your worth not by selling your time/labor but by showing your ideas have value
    Originally posted by Rotten Rodney nah I would still pay you fair rates for maybe like an old haggred type character that sounds like an upset lil crybaby bitch

I don't get out of bed for less than $50hr...$1 isn't going to cut it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't get out of bed for less than $50hr..

You're really doing a great job of advertising your skills and expertise and what you could offer. Sleeping in a bed and thinking in a $/hourly rate, oh geez i'm sure this guy will turn the company around and isn't just some rubber stamp revolving door mindless drone in a suit that could be killed and nobody would even notice when you replace them

This is why AI is being banned
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Is he a hero of yours?

no, hes an annoyimg jéw.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, hes an annoyimg jéw.

I bet ben sharp-hero has a less cringe voice than you. But still isn't $1 like a month of food in your part of the world? I could maybe use one ching chong for TEH LULZ

I will happily take lower caste broken english as at least a darkie skinned person tawking like a ching chong doesn't sound like some effeminate fancy posh faggit like when someone with an Australian accent says "Cheers" as a greeting, fucking KILL YOURSELF

it's like wearing a big I'M PROUD TO BE IRISH I'M PROUD TO BE A GAY MUSLIM button on your Turban wrapped in the Union Jack. Maybe in the USA people might think it's cool but commonwealth culture/everything is the absolute bottom of the barrel cringe

I would sooner stick a bone through my nose and bang on drums and speak in clicks than spend a week in London 🤢
    maybe that's just my slava ukraini genetics making me hate anglo-saxons
    no, the dollar have weakened a lot since then.
Jump to Top