User Controls

I hope you guys know…

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    This shit, man…

… There is all types of ways to get this shit, Man… All types of shit you can do with it, Man. Get creative, think regenerative. Be patient. Ya'll niggas, Man… Fuckin… You can fuckin… Be humble, Man… Open up a investor account and just start buying stock way above market value for the things you want to see a part your vision… Think street change. And most importantly… Don't spend it unless it's on something great. You appreciate it's value, and when you tell people you are a cash user you impress people.

I made a hundred dollars at the plasma donation center… I told Milena, we needed to do some real shit with that Money, and she didn't listen and we was on some fool and sand type shit. Sell that shit to entropy, Man… Money knows what it's doing, Man.
    Ghost Black Hole
    why is chris chan on your money

Originally posted by Lavender Squad

your money is ugly and useless and can be used to snort cocaine. Mine cannot be used to snort cocaine but you can use it to buy cocaine

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://bscscan.com/token/0x1eC9850899C0EcE2f8ac597a20e536Cb1b2B8dCe

ⱤATCOIN
    Token Name: ⱤATCOIN
    Symbol: ⱤAT
    Total Supply: 100,000,000
    Chain: Binance Smart Chain
    Token Smart Contract Address: 0x1eC9850899C0EcE2f8ac597a20e536Cb1b2B8dCe
    Supply Model: deflationary

People are introducing new ideas in the world of ryptocurrencies. The popularity of digital currencies is increasing very rapidly. In the era of great competition, ⱤATCOIN has introduced a unique idea. ⱤATCOIN is presenting a platform to implement a ryptocurrency donation processor for many other cryptos, ryptos and the native currency of ⱤATCOIN will be able to be donated. ⱤATCOIN will strive to provide utility for the token in many ways such as the ⱤATCOIN donation platform/Nft Marketplace/ⱤATCOIN Crash Game and much more. An addition to the utility we will create for the token we have also implemented a Buyback feature on the smart contract which is able to automatically buyback the ⱤATCOIN token and burn it.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Liquidity has been added to ⱤATCOIN and it is approved for exchange on https://pancakeswap.finance/

for 0.001648 BNB you get 103 ⱤAT. This is the currency of the future folx get in now and the gains will be MASSIVE

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x4f19d92dca80f6e6a6399b2558aa97d01dbd638403152a744f44a81d7f1d051b
    https://bscscan.com/tx/0xcd1595d36d865dd500c3e10f6bbd3d5a014eb15176347114bfa286226c61a58f
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    yea it is really easy honestly. it kind of blows my mind how so many people care so much about money yet cant put 2 and 2 together to get some. my anime bitches are laffing
    I just got $32.32 deposited yesterday from a ZOOM class action lawsuit I signed up for god knows when.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I just got $32.32 deposited yesterday from a ZOOM class action lawsuit I signed up for god knows when.

I didn't know jeffrey toobin showed his penis to that many people
    he really is a menace
    Americans are too cucked by the SEC to take seriously. Why today, Kiwifarms got re-nigged by ISPs and now USA is banning all crypto. I suppose that means your FEDcoin is coming out soon

Oh you think your MONEY and life savings deserve to have value? Nah you gotta change it to FEDCOIN if you want to participate in the new economy, fill up your car, pay taxes, pay bills or use a bank. They are going to ban cash just like India did, just wait and see.

and you will be seen as a fool for not playing along, Why wouldn't you want to UPGRADE to fedcoin omg this is just like when bank cards added the CHIP and the TAP nope I'm keeping my old one! You aren't getting ME!, BIG GOV

Originally posted by Lavender Squad

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/binance-sec-violations-1.6865826

only 13? pggffffffff

"SEC sues crypto firm Binance and CEO Changpeng Zhao for 13 securities violations"

lol only 13

in case you never heard of binance they are the pirate gangsters

biggest in the industry get your BNB now before its illetgal like monero and bitcoin

"Unlicensed"

okay I would like to become licensed please

NO
    >:(

why not?

NO
    :>( pay your fair share! get a license! Binance is basically getting globalized in the same way my government wont let me get a fucking ID for $50 unless I give them $100 because it costs $300 to print the form and $666 for the ink! which means my total is $1200 according to them and then they write me a ticket for not having it and charge me interest on the fine

GET FUCKED. Id rather hunt squirrels and eat rock soup than play one more round of this delusional game

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by aldra I didn't know jeffrey toobin showed his penis to that many people
    he really is a menace

Maybe all those people were peeping toms/perverts.
Jump to Top