User Controls

Pills should be made from nutmeg powder not starches and waxes - fillers/binders/cut/whitener

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    I have become addicted to coffee whitener

literally me every day making coffee with it

but yeah fuck wax and starch. I am going to break down the science of whitener and take over the industry. I am destroying microcrystaline cellulose, povidone, povidone iodide, starch and even those rolled up balls of chocolate with medidcine in them need to watch it

I hate wax

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood they're not taking them duymbass they are separating the actives from the inactives. this shit is garbage you do not want to consume, it's only used in mass produced pills to keep people from extracting the goodies locked inside. except they force you to eat the locks.

"Magnesium stearate is a white, water-insoluble powder. Its applications exploit its softness, insolubility in many solvents, and low toxicity. It is used as a release agent and as a component or lubricant in the production of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics."

" It can be soluble in hot aliphatic hydrocarbons, hot arene and hot grease but insoluble in alcohol and water with being decomposed into stearic acid and corresponding magnesium salts in case of acid."

you can't get rid of the active through a normal acid base it DOES NOT WORK you need to melt the plastic crystaLine BULLSHIT and use a weak base, BOILING XYLENE or an ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON like tetrachloroethylene commonly found in BRAKE CLEANER in red cans NOT GREEN OR BLUE sometimes its N-HEXANE, you gotta read the back and check to make sure

it's a dual solvent extraction with mechanical and heating, it's even BETTER when you do it all in a long thin tube because GRAVITY. it's a huge pain in the ass and almost not even worth it because of how much work it is and if you evaporate your solvents and don't recycle them you are just throwing away money especially if they are hard to get in the first place.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Who knew these would replace DPH as a natural antihistamine.. Oh shit its hitting me here's comes the chillssss.. Dph and nutmeg comeup is better than heroin. I want to IV dph one day to get this feel all at once

My insides are stadting to hurt

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man NUTMAAAHG PEELS GO VARY WELL WITH TWO PACKS WHOLE MORNING GLORY .

plus dph and 40 grams (one box) and 6 whole nuddmeddds and no sleep plus coffee and weed and nicotine and ephedrine ohhhhhh shiiittt there's a spider crawling. Up my arm as I write this

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Who knew these would replace DPH as a natural antihistamine.. Oh shit its hitting me here's comes the chillssss.. Dph and nutmeg comeup is better than heroin. I want to IV dph one day to get this feel all at once

My insides are stadting to hurt

lets ask the AI

Using nutmeg powder as a substitute for microcrystalline cellulose and starch in pill production is an interesting idea. However, it's important to note that nutmeg contains psychoactive compounds, such as myristicin, which can have mind-altering effects when consumed in large amounts. In addition, consuming excessive amounts of nutmeg can be toxic and may cause negative side effects.

While nutmeg has been used for its medicinal properties in traditional medicine, its use as an ingredient in pill production would require careful consideration and thorough research. Here are a few factors to consider:

Safety and Dosage: Nutmeg contains compounds that can have psychoactive and toxic effects when consumed in large quantities. It's crucial to determine the safe dosage range and potential side effects of nutmeg powder when used in pill form. Consulting with medical professionals and conducting extensive research on nutmeg's pharmacology and safety would be necessary.

Standardization and Quality Control: Developing pills requires precise control over the dosage and consistency of the active ingredients. Ensuring consistent levels of nutmeg's active compounds in each pill would be challenging, as the composition of nutmeg can vary. Establishing quality control measures and appropriate manufacturing processes would be essential to achieve consistent dosing.

Regulatory Considerations: Before introducing nutmeg-based pills to the market, regulatory authorities would likely require rigorous safety and efficacy evaluations. Compliance with relevant regulations and standards for pharmaceutical production would be necessary to ensure consumer safety.

Potential Interactions: Nutmeg may interact with certain medications or medical conditions. Conducting thorough research on potential drug interactions and contraindications is crucial to ensure the safe use of nutmeg-based pills.

Given the complexity and potential risks associated with using nutmeg as a pill ingredient, it's advisable to consult with medical professionals, regulatory experts, and experienced pharmaceutical formulators to determine the feasibility and safety of such an approach.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I think I just found a interesting new hobby

Old school pill rolling FTW!💊💊💊
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    you dont have time to know all that about drugs between your soju hangovers cunt
    nutmeg gave me the same kind of fucked up nausea that hwbr did
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked nutmeg gave me the same kind of fucked up nausea that hwbr did

and it lasts way longer
    What about people who are allergic to nutmeg?
Jump to Top