User Controls

Thoughts on clinical drug trials?

Dearth Yung Blood
    Thinking of hitting some up to make some sweet sweet dosh; anyone had any experience with?

Post last edited by Dearth at 2017-03-03T04:36:41.402033+00:00
    what the fuck are you on about.
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Speculation suggests the btc price bubble might burst soon; so I was thinking about doing clinical drug trials for money; and was wondering if anyone on this forum had had any experience with that sort of thing?

Does that read any better, Schizoid?
    ur gonna sign up and they're gonna give you ammonia analogs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    seems pretty risky. would have to consider it on a case-by-case basis
    ^that. It's somewhat like weighing the risk of being a whore and contracting an STD.
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Not asking anyone to oversee my decision; but just if anyone's interested, here are the details-

204856: This study is investigating a drug that has been developed as a potential treatment for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). Fat build up in the liver is responsible for liver disease which affects between 9% and 37% of the population in different parts of the world and is an increasing health burden to our society. In Australia, NAFLD is becoming an increasing problem in parallel with the growing epidemic of obesity. The best treatment for NAFLD is diet and exercise, however too few people can maintain lifestyle changes to maintain meaningful changes to their health. NAFLD can lead to the more severe form called Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and ultimately to cirrhosis (scarring of liver), complete liver failure, or cancer. Currently there are no effective available treatments for these conditions.
    A central mediator in the transition from NAFLD to NASH is thought to be increased fat in the form of triglycerides in the liver and other tissues. GSK3008356 works in a unique way by binding to and inhibiting a protein called DGAT1 which is a key protein involved in making triglycerides. It is hoped that GSK3008356 could be a better treatment option for those suffering from NAFLD and other related diseases.
    Why don't you just study, work hard and pursue gainful employment?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Why don't you just study, work hard and pursue gainful employment?

because he's got obvious bi-polar d/o fuck face

Originally posted by Bill Krozby because he's got obvious bi-polar d/o fuck face

So do I.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon So do I.

woahhh
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Bill Krozby go listen to your helpless whine-ridden punk rock you microscopic bitch.

In other news; while I already have work, I'm looking to make a sweet few grand to press vinyl; which seems quite expensive these days.
    i dont get it
    Originally posted by Dearth Bill Krozby go listen to your helpless whine-ridden punk rock you microscopic bitch.

In other news; while I already have work, I'm looking to make a sweet few grand to press vinyl; which seems quite expensive these days.

dat ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by puffy butts dat ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I know, I've got a problem there :v
    ;)
    Originally posted by Dearth Bill Krozby go listen to your helpless whine-ridden punk rock you microscopic bitch.

evidently you're frothy and I'm not so microscopic since you made a butt hurt post about me. In other news, I'm listening to bolt thrower right now

Thought about it but they generally require you to be a healthy non-smoker. I am neither
    Originally posted by Dearth Thinking of hitting some up to make some sweet sweet dosh; anyone had any experience with?

Post last edited by Dearth at 2017-03-03T04:36:41.402033+00:00

if dosh mean dough then I'm down. where do we sign up. I'm broke as fuck.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because he's got obvious bi-polar d/o fuck face

d/o ?
    Originally posted by reject Thought about it but they generally require you to be a healthy non-smoker. I am neither

theres a little thing called lying and cheating the system for your advantage. The places I've spoke to are totally willing to reschedule your interview if you're upfront about smoking so you can have time to cheat the test. They don't give a fuck.

And how unhealthy are you really to where you can't be in a drug trial? Just don't show up wearing a neck brace and have a cast whining "waaaah I'm a loser and a fag" lol

some of you guys here are really stupid/pussys
Jump to Top