User Controls

First Aid Kit

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    What do you got?

Im looking to get one.

SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT https://a.co/d/3OBDVWf

Disposable Skin Stapler (Suture Thread Alternative) with 55 Preloaded Wires Plus Stapler Remover Tool for Outdoor Camping Emergency Survival Demo, First Aid Field Emergency Practice, Vet Use https://a.co/d/2y9HwnS

This is what I got.
    Some bandaids and an ice bag
    cigreting Dark Matter
    duct tape
    kyli0x Yung Blood
    just use super glue
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    yah I use whatever tape/glue is closest usually duct or electrical tape or super glue

u know only the best shit
    Elephant dung and peet moss makes a good healing goop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Fabric plasters, antiseptic wipes, aspirin/paracetamol/codeine, thermometer, small scissors, vanilla perfume, expired soothers, KCL, mayan worry dolls, eye drops, that thing for stuffy nose, CBD vape oil, fluoxetine, zoloft, mirror, dental sticks, expired vitamins, condoms, lavender essential oil, leaflets.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I just had a flashback of some weird medicine I'd take. It wasn't cough medicine, something for general health I think. Fuck knows what I thought I had back then.
    Kafka sweaty
    Almost forgot the ginger root extract. This is all from memory.
    Kafka sweaty
    Found it. Maybe I need this again. https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/metatone-original-tonic-300ml.html?msclkid=a624d9c952de114b24b2bdb57817cbf6
    Kafka, you ruined my thread.
    Can't you stay over in your threads and post about how depressed and pathetic you are there?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Kafka, you ruined my thread.
    Can't you stay over in your threads and post about how depressed and pathetic you are there?

bruh lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mine's mostly just a bunch of different dressings, gauze and antiseptic

oh and superglue

stapler's a good idea if I can get one cheap
    Originally posted by aldra mine's mostly just a bunch of different dressings, gauze and antiseptic

oh and superglue

stapler's a good idea if I can get one cheap

Yeah. The stapler cost me 20 bucks.
    I only got this stuff because Im going on vacation in 2 weeks with my nephew and neice and step daughter.

The only thing Id have ever fucked with getting if it was just me would be the stapler.

Who really wants to go through the long and expensive waste of time that is getting stitches at a hospital?

Id looked into those stick and pull stitches that are suppose to somehow stick over a bleeding would but I figured a stapler was better.

On vacation if a kid needs a wound closed Ill just sit on them and pop a few staples into them.
    Good as new.
    kyli0x Yung Blood
    just let them bleed out, it builds character in the long run anyways.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Yeah. The stapler cost me 20 bucks.
    I only got this stuff because Im going on vacation in 2 weeks with my nephew and neice and step daughter.

The only thing Id have ever fucked with getting if it was just me would be the stapler.

Who really wants to go through the long and expensive waste of time that is getting stitches at a hospital?

Id looked into those stick and pull stitches that are suppose to somehow stick over a bleeding would but I figured a stapler was better.

On vacation if a kid needs a wound closed Ill just sit on them and pop a few staples into them.
    Good as new.

lol ur gonna give urself staples if u need it?

your a bigger man than me.

well figuratively
    Originally posted by RIPtotse lol ur gonna give urself staples if u need it?

your a bigger man than me.

well figuratively

Id 100x rather staple myself up than pay thousands of dollars to go to a hospital only for someone else to staple me up...
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Yeah. The stapler cost me 20 bucks.

Good as new.

you know you just cant staple their asses back together after you raped them as if nothing have happened.

right.
    Kafka sweaty
    I remember my dad sewing his thumb once, it looked like he put the needle in his cup of coffee/tea first.
Jump to Top