User Controls

Differences in the Asiatic Race explained by using Users from our board as an example.

Bradley Black Hole
    i will say this as our two resident chinese people Aldra and VindcktiveVinny aka Lao-Chi the ladyboy who works for a third world version of ikea selling people furniture made of plastic to put in their shack

aldra is definitely the better bred, i had heard a lot about Japanese racial policies and a holy emporer add in some divine wind soldiers or w/e them kamakazi

also how anyone heard from komokazi in years? I hope that buff ass ughyl ass nigga is doing wel and still wearing the grey wife beater and the massive look of tweakin balls on tinychat i remember him as

he was kinda hot but i think that's just because he was on so much tweak so he always looked like he sweating with this 1 bright ass lightbulb shining off his bald spot @ 25 years old

so basically vinny is like uh think about cambodia where people look like mud and basically function in a similar capacity to the difference between the African in a village where u see 2000 huts and not a single toilet they call them cities i guess

and my nigga Quentrel who bought a submachine gun because he's a former army ranger and now owns a car wash he uses to pay himself cash money legally after he got his business degree on the GI bill and drives around with a full auto submachine gun he paid extra to have reduced to being a burst fire because he thinks the next time he has to fire at someone again he's gonna pretend it's CALL OF DUTY and smoke em like they taught him to in the military

I think he plays a lot of video games reenacting his former gang gang lifestyle because I tried playing him in virtual chess and he talks to me during 3 hours of chess on fb w/ the phone call on than he has in 10 months of knowing me. And he's aggressive about it. kinda hot

he only talks to me when i hand him hundreds of dollars and to do his taxes for him and his girl who file seperately cuz they got 10 kids just like the nigga in africa with three stacked tires for a toilet in the bathroom, except my boy gets too much money and the other guy pretends to be a prince via a @yahoo.com email

that is the difference between Vindicktive Vinny (A middle age cambodian ladyboy who sells plastic furniture during the day and his butthole at night) and Aldra (A half japanese-white Neo-Nazi who gives me advice).

Similarly that is the difference between WellHung, RipTotse, Wariat and me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Of whites they say and it is generally accepted that the farther North West you go into Europe, the superior the people are. This culminates with the Nordic countries, though i will say, if you go equally far West you will find a similar vein of the purity of the English and the Germans. Also the Danes.

It is from this Holy bloodline that America was founded, by self centered White people from particularly the best areas of the world and birthed my nation and my holy bloodline. These people were unlikable, dirty, poor, and having been sent to America similarly to the manner when you take many layers of a metal, superheat them and beat them you end with something much stronger than all of the pieces that went into them.

And that's me, motherfucker, White Power! God Bless America!
    Bradley Black Hole
    The lowest being obviously the Southeasterly Slavic regions as soon as you hit Poland it's shit tier white people, American blacks are better than these goofy ass inbred dog fuckers. Poland has done 3 important things in the last 100 years, Get invaded by Hitler, Take Wariat back home, and Let the USA tickle their butthole and allow the West to supply everything Zelensky put on his Wish Lists.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Similarly I will say this, being White and with the intelligence of a Homo-Erectus caveman, they have maintained the ability to perform physically as well as any white person if not better than say like some pussy ass french guy or like an Italian brown people lookin ass white person.

YOu know very few blonde italians exist? Major reason being their mixed with non white people coming up from the meditarian.

That's why Japanese people who like didn't go all Nazi with like idk they kinda did for awhile back thurr, but they have this fuck what is the word Ethnocentric view of the world and couple it with Xenophobia which results in a population extremely hard to impregnate with the seed of the Mongoloids like Vinny.Ther's like 200 Chinese people in Japan and all of them feel unwelcome because of things that happened a century ago like when japan raped the shit out of them , those japanese chinese rape children now run much of the CCP because the rape was directed against wives of politically important people

I thought man that's some clever ass shit cuz the pregnant lady aint gonna throw away HiroHito's baby and she's probably going to begin fucking another party member within a week or two, so you end up with all these Xi Takashoui lookin niggas and they are obvously smarter than anything two chinese people could put together so they end up running shit in the party.

That's some clever ass shit I say that again, I wanna rape my enemies wives and then let them have my half white babies that they raise as they own who end up dominating Non White organizations.

They also frown on homosexuality and tell the young men to just go inside and be done with it.

Which I think is a remarkably welcoming and also containing the LGBTQ dillema I contribute too.

I got laid yesterday too, not very sexually active because I live in the aids epicenter, but my boy cleaned my house and then gave me some GHB even though I was really drunk, immediately wanted to have unprotected sex with him five minutes later, lol

When he left I went outside to confront my neighbor but after knocking on his door I couldn't remember what I was gonna bitch at him for so I lied and said I came over to use his car to go to 7/11 and get us pizza, he said no, and when i said oh ok, he said i'll take u tho

I woke up with my dog having climbed on me to eat the half of a pizza I had been eating 2/3 of each piece and grabbing another. And pissed myself. felt good tho but i shouldn't have did 3 drops while drinking at 2am
    Lay of the crack
    OP doesnt know the extent of Asia.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny OP doesnt know the extent of Asia.

Maybe you could enlighten us all
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

Which European power was your rinkydink nation of chinks a colony of again?
    Bradley Black Hole
    also half white people that are cut with Non White are more attractive (male and female) to me physically than either the White family traights or the Black family traights are inherited

I believe (This is my Eugenics Opinion)

In all species of animals a cohesive group forms in people this is known as a race or if u wanna be politically correct a family tree, generally speaking for most of history animals have made subspecies most easily referenced being dogs

You have black labs, alaskan malamutes and a chihuahua almost all of them can receive blood from one another transferred without rejection. These evolutions occur naturally and are exemplified in people.

A chihuahua cannot run after a man and apprehend him, it cannot memorize complex codes, it will not grow to 120lb

Similarly the nigger and most non whites especially relating to dense, interior regions like inner asia (vinny) or the heart of the congo (Candyrein), what is produced is a lower version of human. So as a chihuahua may only graduate to the weight of 8lb

So too the interior Non White people seem undeveloped, only attaining an IQ of 8 as opposed to the 120 of all Whites except Slavs, Japanese people, and South Africans. Oh wait, that's right the intelligent South Africans are from Boer-European Whites.

Pretty simple folks IDK why they tell kids about crossdressing and suckin dick in the bathroom of Checker's Pizza instead of teaching them shit that matters.

So when you take the farthest White you can, I'll be hoenst with you I have a lot of respect for the Muslims too. Not all of them. Similarly it seems they grouped into different spheres of influence. That being said the upper echelon of Saudi Arabians, Egyptians and most of the members of ISIS seem to have a cohesive ability to produce, not greatness but TERROR THROUGH THEIR INTERPETATION OF GOD. So you end up with like 10 perfect people who kinda from a top down perspective tell them how to not end up the victim of a market place suicide car bomb.

But they're all shit people the worst of them being the ugly niggas in the GAza Strip, Goland Heights and peripheral Lebannon.

So if you take a half white half non white person, they're probably not gonna be as smart as the father, guaranteed. But they will physically be more beautiful, be healthier, and more successful at repreoducing.

THe reason is because the body naturally sheds off the worst elements when mixing two different subspecies, it is called Natural Selection by Charles Darwin and the type of people I most want to cum inside.

Cuz if we can make people quadroons where they 1/4 non White and the rest like real people, I think that be the overall best human being in intelligence, attractiveness, health, and geting cummed in by more horny ass niggas like me.

White Power!

d20 dice roller
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Parlez vous Français, Vinny?
    Originally posted by Bradley also half white people that are cut with Non White are more attractive (male and female) to me physically than either the White family traights or the Black family traights are inherited

I believe (This is my Eugenics Opinion)

In all species of animals a cohesive group forms in people this is known as a race or if u wanna be politically correct a family tree, generally speaking for most of history animals have made subspecies most easily referenced being dogs

You have black labs, alaskan malamutes and a chihuahua almost all of them can receive blood from one another transferred without rejection. These evolutions occur naturally and are exemplified in people.

A chihuahua cannot run after a man and apprehend him, it cannot memorize complex codes, it will not grow to 120lb

Similarly the nigger and most non whites especially relating to dense, interior regions like inner asia (vinny) or the heart of the congo (Candyrein), what is produced is a lower version of human. So as a chihuahua may only graduate to the weight of 8lb

So too the interior Non White people seem undeveloped, only attaining an IQ of 8 as opposed to the 120 of all Whites except Slavs, Japanese people, and South Africans. Oh wait, that's right the intelligent South Africans are from Boer-European Whites.

Pretty simple folks IDK why they tell kids about crossdressing and suckin dick in the bathroom of Checker's Pizza instead of teaching them shit that matters.

So when you take the farthest White you can, I'll be hoenst with you I have a lot of respect for the Muslims too. Not all of them. Similarly it seems they grouped into different spheres of influence. That being said the upper echelon of Saudi Arabians, Egyptians and most of the members of ISIS seem to have a cohesive ability to produce, not greatness but TERROR THROUGH THEIR INTERPETATION OF GOD. So you end up with like 10 perfect people who kinda from a top down perspective tell them how to not end up the victim of a market place suicide car bomb.

But they're all shit people the worst of them being the ugly niggas in the GAza Strip, Goland Heights and peripheral Lebannon.

So if you take a half white half non white person, they're probably not gonna be as smart as the father, guaranteed. But they will physically be more beautiful, be healthier, and more successful at repreoducing.

THe reason is because the body naturally sheds off the worst elements when mixing two different subspecies, it is called Natural Selection by Charles Darwin and the type of people I most want to cum inside.

Cuz if we can make people quadroons where they 1/4 non White and the rest like real people, I think that be the overall best human being in intelligence, attractiveness, health, and geting cummed in by more horny ass niggas like me.

White Power!

d20 dice roller

You should buy an air fryer.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lay of the crack

I don't take medication for bipolar depression. When I have just the urge to have ideas and present them, I talk too much to people I know in real life about racial policies that I make sure to tell them "Similarly Cubans are the best people of the Carribean, having been refered to the jediel in the Crown that is the greater Carribean for centuries"

Which makes them happy and willing to listen to make Nazi rhetoric for another twenty minutes.

If they're not Cuban I just say whatever race they are is the crown of the carribean and that makes them happy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've had three beers and been hitting my THC weed cart extensively as that's all the drugs I really need to be this way. It's worse when I don't drink, i talk to myself, but all geniuses talk to themselves. Only way to have an intelligent conversation most of the time,

You dumb ass old ass steers and queers came to England to live in a desert and fuck Indian women that work for IBM and need extra cash lookin ass Jiggaboo Johnson
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should buy an air fryer.

I have one but I ran out of air to fry with so now it's just a fryer no fries.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe you could enlighten us all

Originally posted by Meikai Which European power was your rinkydink nation of chinks a colony of again?

Here everyone. This is the world that mattered best exemplified in a manner easily understood by even the lowest of talking apes.

Make the OK sign by closing your thumb and index finger with the other 3 outstretched.

THe three fingers are Europe, they can move independently and function. The palm represents Asia where it's mostly just low quality land and low quality people that need to function similar to an ant colony where if 1 shows up you have 14 in a one bedroom apartment and they start breeding themselves out. It's a lot to get through which is why no one did until they had silk

AFrica being another large country is the O you made there, representing a lot of nothing, a lot of angry people there angry because they have nothing.

Americas are not relevant until we found gold there and deposited all the white people we could, similarly Australia wasn't really worth mentioning until they needed somewhere to send unlikeable white people in the 1600s, (similarly the United States).

There's world history for you as I interpreted the 15 years of education I have formally and the youtube videos I watch.
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    there are higher cawstes and lower castles
    Bradley Black Hole
    aside a couple missionaries and that nigga marco Japan was sealed off from outside influence until they began taking over China and were not mentioned out of respect.

Also Vinny I know the extent of Asia because in my social studies classes (Which every student takes daily from 1-10th grade) had maps. I know that must be unbelievable because your village used one chalkboard in the 90s for everything including meal times.
    Originally posted by Meikai Which European power was your rinkydink nation of chinks a colony of again?

that would be PI.
    Castes are a social construct..they don't really exist.
    Originally posted by Meikai Parlez vous Français, Vinny?

non
Jump to Top