User Controls

Nvidia's founders came up their trillion-dollar idea while spending hours drinking Denny's coffee and eating Grand Slam breakfasts: 'We were not good customers'

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Lol this fucking headline
    🤣
    "Nvidia's founders came up their trillion-dollar idea while spending hours drinking Denny's coffee and eating Grand Slam breakfasts: 'We were not good customers'"

I had to do a double take reading that. Not even reading the article , that's all I needed to know. The greatest ideas 💡 are had with moons over my hammy

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-nvidia-ai-chip-graphics-card-company-was-started-dennys-2023-6?amp
    They drew it on a cocktail napkin and yanked they're boot straps *sips lattay, and gets a enormous milk mustachio*
    i am so inspired
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad Lol this fucking headline
    🤣
    "Nvidia's founders came up their trillion-dollar idea while spending hours drinking Denny's coffee and eating Grand Slam breakfasts: 'We were not good customers'"

I had to do a double take reading that. Not even reading the article , that's all I needed to know. The greatest ideas 💡 are had with moons over my hammy

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-nvidia-ai-chip-graphics-card-company-was-started-dennys-2023-6?amp

Pretty much EVERY tech company claims this..."Oh we met at Ihop and designed the space shuttle on the back of a napkin"

It's called BULLSHIT.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Pretty much EVERY tech company claims this…"Oh we met at Ihop and designed the space shuttle on the back of a napkin"

It's called BULLSHIT.

Woah buddy go get you're titeSack yanked on.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Woah buddy go get you're titeSack yanked on.

It's already dragging on the floor....any more yanking on it and I'll be tripping over it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Pretty much EVERY tech company claims this…"Oh we met at Ihop and designed the space shuttle on the back of a napkin"

It's called BULLSHIT.

I believe it, I bet they ran that dennys rampant i've literaly done this. My friend slipped a caffeine pill in my coffee, the server was this french dude that called them "serviettes" and we were there until; the sun came up and I came up with some of my greatest thoughts in my youth at the time we were really at the cutting edge. I could go on and on about the ideas that were refined

perhaps your reality has not seen such things but I cannot say the same
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad I believe it

Of that I have no doubt

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what idea, monopolising production of non-consumer GPUs?
    Hold my wervette
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I get all my best ideas while blacked out on benzodiazepines
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra what idea, monopolising production of non-consumer GPUs?

bring your hooker to work day actually
    Reminds me of the time I shared the nitrous and ent up getting a cold. Sharing can be so unsanitary.
    the idea was bringing hookers to the office, they never looked back, usually because there was a pimp angrily demandijng money back there in the parking lot so they would always make sure to look straight ahead, no shortcuts, straight laced, don't look at the pimp.

Intel went on to make BILLIONS, that's BILLIONS with a B folx. I'm not gonna sit here and say bringing sex workers to your place of work and cheating on your spouse with a revolving door of exotic prostitutes will bring you prosperity or anything

i'm just saying
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad the idea was bringing hookers to the office, they never looked back, usually because there was a pimp angrily demandijng money back there in the parking lot so they would always make sure to look straight ahead, no shortcuts, straight laced, don't look at the pimp.

Intel went on to make BILLIONS, that's BILLIONS with a B folx. I'm not gonna sit here and say bringing sex workers to your place of work and cheating on your spouse with a revolving door of exotic prostitutes will bring you prosperity or anything

i'm just saying

Quoted for prosperity.

Reminds me of when kr0zs dad worked for Texas instruments
    He fathered a dozen illegitimate children with various mexican prostitutes forever obscuring Bill Krozby' true genetics but it just goes to show your motherly love is shown to who RAISES that child

just like the love for a company which is raised through various outings at dennys and isn't formed in a womb but takes birth into this world through late night red eyed sessions written on SERVIETTES after chugging too much joe and eggs over my hammy. and just like the children of random mexican whores you have to be ready to look after and nurture such creations

or else you are what society calls a DEAD BEAT but i'm not even gonna go there as this forum is full of small minds like jigaboo johnson who hates coffee, water and napkins
    Tesla invented time travel while sitting in a tea shoppe (double P and an e) and wrote the design on a napkin, it was lost to the world though when he later blew his nose on it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Tesla invented time travel while sitting in a tea shoppe (double P and an e) and wrote the design on a napkin, it was lost to the world though when he later blew his nose on it.

Wow, Nikola Tesla was truly a visionary for his time.

He really wasn't.
    I've been thinking about thos here thread quit a bit, come lately.

I might just have to bring some wervettes to Denny's , suffice to say
Jump to Top