User Controls

Brampton Pizza - from the country that invented hawaiian pizza

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    the indians are slowly taking over.. theres a indian pizza joint in my hood THEY BETTER FUCKING HAVE THIS I will phone them and tell them to figure it out if it's not on the menu

I MUST TRY A BRAMPTON PIZZA BEFORE I DIE

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/brampton-indian-style-pizza-1.6385662

If pineapple as a topping is Canada's claim to pizza fame — or, to some, infamy — then the city of Brampton is home to what's next: Pizza made Indian-style.

That's pizza topped with garlic, coriander, ginger and green chilies. For decades, Brampton's South Asian community has been calling up local chains and ordering "Indian-style" pizza, and that success has led to even more Indian toppings (hello, butter chicken) being thrown on.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do Indians scare you and if so why?

They are generally very productive members of society.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do Indians scare you and if so why?

no
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad no

What about work? does that scare you?
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    lol 😂
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do Indians scare you and if so why?

They are generally very productive members of society.

Then why is India poor?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Then why is India poor?

Corrupt government.

When Indians come to the west they excel.
    I made an indian pizza with parcooked naan dough and butter chicken. Was pretty solid except the naan got really gooey in some places. Idk if id use that as a base again
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I made an indian pizza with parcooked naan dough and butter chicken. Was pretty solid except the naan got really gooey in some places. Idk if id use that as a base again

Should have fully cooked it
    I worked with a girl who was Indian, whenever I sat with her to eat lunch the smell of the food she brought was nauseating.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Should have fully cooked it

Yeah but i didnt want it to be dried out and gross by the time it finished cooking. I suppose i couldve added less butter chicken sauce tho
    What is butter chicken?
    Originally posted by UNSUB What is butter chicken?

https://niggasin.space/thread/75067

It looks good, does it smell like Indian food though?
    Originally posted by UNSUB

It's pretty mild in smell and flavor...so not too bad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by UNSUB

Reminds me of the view in a porta potty I was in lately.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Reminds me of the view in a porta potty I was in lately.

Did you take some naan to dip in it?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Corrupt government.

When Indians come to the west they excel.

There's more to it than that. Indians excel when in an environment not populated primarily by other Indians, who will invariably attempt to destroy them for the benefit of their own success and status. Why do you think Indian government is so corrupt? What drives the corruption? Status flexing. This isn't even getting into caste bullshit. They can't poo in a loo, so they poo all over each other and the one least covered in shit at the end of the day is king.

The only reason they thrive in the west is because it's not run by Indians yet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What about work? does that scare you?

what about posting on topic, what about killing yourself. shut the fuck up loser quit beating around a bush to make a gay point and proceed to hang yourself in shame
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad what about posting on topic, what about killing yourself. shut the fuck up loser quit beating around a bush to make a gay point and proceed to hang yourself in shame

do you just follow jigga around working yourself into an angry paperbag

lullocks as me dear old mum used to say
Jump to Top