User Controls

Amazon Luna

Bradley Black Hole
    It's like 20$ a month for all the ubisoft games. I've been playing Assasin's Creed Valhalla. You don't need anything special to play it, it streams like netflix I use a generic xbox controller and have it on my chromebook, shit runs flawlessly.

Feel free to add me Uncle_Bad_Touch#8739
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    lol what the fuck they made their own platform?

sorry but all the girls I talk to use AOL INSTANT MESSENGER

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is this the same thing as stadia before it ate shit
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra is this the same thing as stadia before it ate shit

sounds like it

streaming games is gay and i hope it dies yet another unceremonious death in Luna.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    they're trying to take our GPUs so we can't create an AI to overthrow them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai they're trying to take our GPUs so we can't create an AI to overthrow them

unironically true, a lot of big tech guys are talking about regulating high-end GPUs

dunno if this consciously has anything to do with it, but if they're able to deliver streaming games in a way that is comparable to running them yourself (Google was not able to) there are going to be a lot less people willing to pay $2k+ for a gayming PC which makes it a lot easier to squeeze the market
    Amazon Luna is a cloud gaming platform developed and operated by Amazon. Available only in the US, UK, Canada and Germany, this platform is powered by Amazon Web Services, has integration with Twitch, and is available on Windows, Mac, Amazon Fire TV, iOS as well as Android.

oh god oh fuck is this seriously a .ca domain for a fucking gaming thing???

https://luna.amazon.ca/

oh... oh????? whut unisoft and epic
    it let me sign in on my "amazon account" which autofilled with my twitch

I'm so confused but I will connect my epic account because WHY THE FUCK NOT just connect it all
    stick it in!!! scan my eye to sign on anything yeah this is much more secure than remembering 69 variations of the password 69niggertits69 or was it 69niggertits69! or was it 69NiggerTits69! ahh fuck i'm locked out!

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i hewrd thwt if you use their offivial amazon controller it will be better ping or work better.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah but that's 60$ versuses the 10$ I paid for this one months ago. So for about 3 years ago my PS4 started being loud, overheating and turning off, eventually it wouldn't run discs without overheating immediately. So I began playing NES emulators on my laptop. That laptop was stolen so I have a chromebook that can't download any emulators. I was kinda fucked. This shit plays ps4 games flawlessly.
    so you use a ps4 controller for it?
    does it play pc versons of games or actual streams ps4 games or console games?
    sucks you cant customize games like add mods to them i bet tho.
    Originally posted by Wariat i hewrd thwt if you use their offivial amazon controller it will be better ping or work better.

yeah you need the official controller to turn off the "slow down game on purpose code"

Originally posted by Wariat sucks you cant customize games like add mods to them i bet tho.

if epic launcher doesn't allow that (i'm pretty sure it does) or ubisoft than that is fucking retarded, pretty sure at least one of those has at least half assed mod support or I don't see epic/ubisoft/amazon lua lasting very long because that's just stupid.

But I mean does GoG even have support for mods? I don't use "game services" so I don't know, I also don't mod games so don't really care but the option SHOULD be there

Originally posted by Bradley Yeah but that's 60$ versuses the 10$ I paid for this one months ago. So for about 3 years ago my PS4 started being loud, overheating and turning off, eventually it wouldn't run discs without overheating immediately. So I began playing NES emulators on my laptop. That laptop was stolen so I have a chromebook that can't download any emulators. I was kinda fucked. This shit plays ps4 games flawlessly.

so it's just stadia

i didn't think Stadia was that bad of a concept, I was surprised how fast it crashed and burned and have thought that it was a specific issue with Google/Stadia like they dropped the ball, it's not because the idea/concept was bad, they just did a bad job implementing it.

Amazon Games division does a lot of things that pique my interest so I will be keeping my eye on this

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whoa speaking of decent engines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryEngine

"According to various anonymous reports in April 2015, CryEngine was licensed to Amazon for $50–70 million. Consequently, in February 2016, Amazon released its own reworked and extended version of CryEngine under the name of Amazon Lumberyard."

Its freeeeee
    i hated stadia because i could not get the saitek controller to map on it correctly and it had little controloptions in terms of using joysticks for that panzer dragoon game etc off my pc via usb. i didnt want to have to spend like 60 bucks on a controlelr and i only own a ps3 console and wiiu. so have no new controllers besides a saitek usb one. it wouldnt recognize it even when i used the mapper it did sort of but the analog was just off.
    again i also didnt like it due to no mod support and slowdown in lag.
    Originally posted by Wariat again i also didnt like it due to no mod support and slowdown in lag.

Those shouldn't even be issues at all, I didn't really follow Stadia but yeah everyone hated it.

I don't know how they managed to fuck it up so bad it's like they spent all their money on advertising instead of making a good product which is crazy for Google

Because now you have Epic/Ubisoft/Twitch/Amazon doing streaming but where is the Youtube/Microsoft/Bethesda streaming service? Seems kinda weird how only one company is doing this instead of it being Stadia(google) vs Microsoft vs Amazon

I heard xbox /microsoft has a pretty good service that gives out lots of free games and stuff, my friend raves about it,I used to have the xbox live gold which was a similar service back in the day and got games like Borderlands 2 which was new at the time for basically free, lifetime ownership, dead rising 2, all kinds of games for good value

I think i still technically own a bunch of games on xbox if I could ever remember my xbox credentials , but I have most of them on epic/steam by now anyways, also I only had the console versions idk if it lets you cross platform like buying the xbox version and then playing it on PC

but if they have cloud gaming it should work or that would be stupid to make you buy 2 versions of the game even though you can play the console version on PC. This shit's retarded and confusing lol
    Originally posted by aldra unironically true, a lot of big tech guys are talking about regulating high-end GPUs

dunno if this consciously has anything to do with it, but if they're able to deliver streaming games in a way that is comparable to running them yourself (Google was not able to) there are going to be a lot less people willing to pay $2k+ for a gayming PC which makes it a lot easier to squeeze the market

how come google is and was so ineffectual as a company when it comes to software? i mean you got the biggest brains in the world working there, nillions of dolars, etc. and you cant even make games run properly?
    "
    if epic launcher doesn't allow that (i'm pretty sure it does) or ubisoft than that is fucking retarded, pretty sure at least one of those has at least half assed mod support or I don't see epic/ubisoft/amazon lua lasting very long because that's just stupid.
    "

I was talking about fucking retarded google. the billion dollar company who cant get games right like apple but even worse. theyd dint allow it. not sure about amazon.
    Originally posted by Wariat how come google is and was so ineffectual as a company when it comes to software? i mean you got the biggest brains in the world working there, nillions of dolars, etc. and you cant even make games run properly?

pretty sure their problems were with localised datacentres, ie. keeping latency down, more than the software
    so amazon simply has more widespread datcenter allocation?
Jump to Top