User Controls

Why a belief in 2 genders is unscientific

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]

what gender is this

exactly, thats what I thought

1 gender, human. 1 race, humans. If you identify as anything else, you are an alien and deserve to die,
    I'M A BLACK MAN!!!!!

Okay nigger, I'm a human/human with a penis, pronouns are communist the equivalent to third world language having feminine terms for objects like "This couch is female this conch is male"

omg spanish is so hard to learn because you have feminine versions of things, like wuuuuut? My language doesn't have that. Sounds like some kinda third world niggerbrain language to me AH YES THIS SPEAR IS A MAN AND THIS DRUM IS WOMAN

yeah and the stars whispered the secrets of dust and blew on my balls to create the universe??? Is this the year 90 AD or something? THe fuck are you still speaking caveman tier language

If you use "gendered language" at all it's because you fucked up and are probably a communist. WELL HOW DO YOU TELL TYHE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PRINCE AND A PRINCESS??? By murdering them and cutting them open?? who the fuck cares. If you care about such things you deserve to die for wasting societies time with gender snowflake bullshit, why the fuck should I have to call something the "correct" pronoun when I can just call you a "monarchist child piece of shit that deserves to die" and I will choke them with an apple A FEMININE APPLE OR WAS IT AN ADAMS APPLE

thank you for attending my science lecture
    Faggot..is that scientific enough for ya?
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Faggot..is that scientific enough for ya?

thank you for describing your gender
    Wow great comeback kid, stay in school!
Jump to Top