User Controls

when niggas start breaking out the bread sandwich

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    sheeeeit must be the end of da month
    Bradley Black Hole
    I ran out of money about two hours ago and will be without cigarettes, beer, drugs for about two days. I have food stamps and will probably eat macaroni and steal a bottle of tequila from the grocerystore more later.
    its the dog days

i'm gonna do a heist tomorrow I can't live like this

Originally posted by D-Bonglord it's literally a white powder I thought i bought whitener by accident

in the future you will just chug white powders, not drink a black liquid wtffff

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley I ran out of money about two hours ago and will be without cigarettes, beer, drugs for about two days. I have food stamps and will probably eat macaroni and steal a bottle of tequila from the grocerystore more later.

How do you not have anxiety 24 hours a day? Living paycheck to paycheck would keep me from sleeping at night
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting How do you not have anxiety 24 hours a day? Living paycheck to paycheck would keep me from sleeping at night

But Obama says livuing paycheck to paycheck is the American dream!

"Everyone just wants to be able to get by month after month, thats the American dream folx!"
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad But Obama says livuing paycheck to paycheck is the American dream!

"Everyone just wants to be able to get by month after month, thats the American dream folx!"

Obama is a stupid ape with a tranny wife so that makes sense.
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad its the dog days

i'm gonna do a heist tomorrow I can't live like this

I got chased by the police but managed to outmaneuver them by hiding in a homeless encampment

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What the fuck did I even steal
    It's like a fruit cake without fruit

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿซฒโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜งโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting How do you not have anxiety 24 hours a day? Living paycheck to paycheck would keep me from sleeping at night

Bradley says that's what god gave you 2 hands for, as long as the stores open our boy Bradley never going hungry. lol
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I ran out of money about two hours ago and will be without cigarettes, beer, drugs for about two days. I have food stamps and will probably eat macaroni and steal a bottle of tequila from the grocerystore more later.

Shit you can always sell some stamps for some smokes and shit it's not hard
    his bum leg prevents him from stealing whole ass pizzas
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Shit you can always sell some stamps for some smokes and shit it's not hard

Should be plenty of folks in that ghetto he hanging out willing to trade for some food stamps.
    we don't have food stamps here lol people just steal food
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Yeah it's strange the social paradise up north doesn't have food stamps. I don't have a problem folks taking shit if they really hongray.
    Originally posted by jerryb the social paradise

This is a myth

As much as people say everything is peaceful and theres no guns, everyone loves each other. That is not my reality at all, that's just the same upper class reality that exists anywhere, and for some reason they are the only ones online and speaking in newspapers or whatever, you don't really see the perspective of DA STREETS

most people I know dont use computers or internet and have minimal social media, a facebook page maybe from years ago that they log on once every few months. Most Americans have internet access and a computer and a smartphone and reads all this news from Canada like "haha wow they are all communists"

coujldn't be further from the truth. I know communists and they want to drag politicians out and chop off their heads
    most people here are highly local focused and don't give a shit about other places in Canada, let alone USA / globalist affairs. Lots of immigrants here just become part of our local culture and don't follow American politics or anything like that, they don't even know who the president of USA is.

jerryb African Astronaut
    Most Americans don't know shit about Canada, myself included. I do run into a few because we're right off the interstate heading to Florida, most seem to be from the Toronto area.
    They all move out west eventually seeking the OIL MONEY
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad What the fuck did I even steal
    It's like a fruit cake without fruit

its not nice to characterize your girlfriend as such
Jump to Top