User Controls

I want to tell you about my hero.

Bradley Black Hole
    Shitori Nagisani (or some shit) escaped from 6 different prisons in his adult life, the 5th is the one he is most famous for. In the 1940s it was standard to feed prisoners Mizo Soup which if you don't know, is soybean gruel fermented, with small amounts of fish oil, cabbage, and some weird fungus the japs like to eat. In prison it's basically old soybean paste, fish guts ground up, the butts of cabbage (it kinda grows like lettuce with a butt/foot) served with a pinch of salt and the cheapest rice possible. Basically they give u two bowls 1 of shit soup, 1 of barely cooked rice, and the standard small amount of salt to really add some razzle dazzle to your daily (1) meal. You are also confined in a cell alone or with 3 other men and are unshackled once a week for twenty minutes to go into a dirty water tub with your cell mates to clean yourself, however they don't change the bathtub water between men so basically it's an opportunity for you to stretch your shoulders so you don't atrophy completely.

He escaped the first 4 times due to japanese incompetence largely due to the first and second world war and the drawing of competent men to the front lines, so you had either 16 year olds or 65 year olds running and securing the prison.

He would pour a take the salt and a sip of soup and mix them together in his mouth, he would then apply it to the bolts of the feeding tray & the links of his shackles. When it would dry he would vomit up bile and reapply the liquid to the shackles and bolts of the feeding tray.

Due to the war going ever worse, there were mandatory black outs to avoid making targets for American bombers.

Apparently salt is extremely corrosive to metal and after a couple months of keeping vomit and salt on the metal, they rapidly rusted and he was able to break the cuffs and remove the metal components in the food slot, widening it. He then stripped naked and dislocated both of his shoulders getting through the food pass at night during a black out.

He went on the run for a couple years, after arguing with a farmer over a barrel of food (rice most likely) he stabbed him with a piece of sharpened wood.

:)

They recaptured him trying to leave the city with the barrel of rice and was charged with murder and sentenced to death.

He was placed in max and sentenced to death, and did the exact same thing except he was loosening the metal floor boards bolts with the salt and vomit technique. he then used his food bowls to dig a tunnel out because by luck he had been placed on the bottom floor (Most cheap buildings like prisons in Japan don't have basements at the time). He then escaped and spend 5 years running.

However the prison was located in a desolate area and to seek transportation out of there would've been instant recapture since it's only industry pretty much is the prisons.

After 5 years he turned himself in reportedly in the middle of winter during a bad snow storm that didn't end.

The judges accepted him turning himself in, and that he had never committed violence during his 6 prison escapes. So they commuted his death sentence to life and allowed him to choose the city he would do prison time in. He requested Toyko and they granted it.

He became a model prisoner and after 14 years was released, re met his daughter after and worked as a construction worker until dying in the late 70s of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 72.

I consider him to be a personal hero.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I've heard his story somewhere online before. Pretty amazing perseverance that dude had though. I guess in the same situation I'd probably do the same if I didn't go totally batshit crazy first.
    I don't get the need to have a personal hero. Hero worship is a bit gay...in fact it's a lot gay. They are just people...get some self esteem man!.
    those who dont have a personal hero, tend to lead a cowarded life.

if there are no acts or values that are considered herioc to you, then you are never going to strive to do something heroic in life.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny those who dont have a personal hero, tend to lead a cowarded life.

if there are no acts or values that are considered herioc to you, then you are never going to strive to do something heroic in life.

^

Doesn't know the difference between finding an act heroic and having a personal hero
    to have a personal hero you must first hold heroism a virtue.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny to have a personal hero you must first hold heroism a virtue.

You can hold heroism as a virtue and NOT have a personal hero...dummy
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    I consider myself my personal hero, I have overcome significant challenges and achieved personal goals that I am proud of. I recognize my sacrifices and hard work, my efforts and accomplishments, these serve as a constant reminder and source of inspiration and have made me my own hero.

I possess resilience and perseverance, I have faced adversity and demonstrated tenacity and resilience in difficult times. I never give up and refuse to cave in and take the easy way out, I don’t play the victim or blame others for my failures or shortcomings. I take responsibility for my life and my actions, when I make mistakes I learn from them.

I’ve developed a habit of overcoming obstacles, bouncing back from setbacks, and continuing to move forward which has led me to appreciate my personal strength and determination. I’ve worked hard at self development, I have invested time and effort into my personal growth and self-improvement, whether it's in terms of formal education, skills, knowledge, or emotional well-being, I have become my own hero by recognizing, taking responsibility for, and acknowledging the progress I’ve made and the person I’ve have become.

In addition I am able to recognize the positive influence I’ve had on others. I love and accept myself and I’m able to accept my flaws and imperfections, seeing them as a challenge and using them as a path for growth. I’ve learned practicing self-love can be transformative. When you learn to appreciate and care for yourself unconditionally, you become your own hero by prioritizing your well-being and happiness but never at the expense of others.

If there’s something I want I work for it, I don’t hold others responsible for my feelings or failures, in this life we either forge the chains that bind us or make our life exactly what we want it to be.

If your life sucks look in the mirror, the person looking back at you is the only one responsible for your misery and failures.
    I guess I need a hero, but I'm going to hold out for one till later this evening, He's going to have to be strong though...oh and fast...umm and he's going to have some bruises and cuts so that I know he's capable in a fight.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can hold heroism as a virtue and NOT have a personal hero…dummy

no you can not.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …umm and he's going to have some bruises and cuts so that I know he's capable in a fight.

i need this car to have dents and scratches to demonstrate its capable of being driven,

british logic
    Originally posted by Haxxor I consider myself my personal hero, I have overcome significant challenges and achieved personal goals that I am proud of. I recognize my sacrifices and hard work, my efforts and accomplishments, these serve as a constant reminder and source of inspiration and have made me my own hero.

I possess resilience and perseverance, I have faced adversity and demonstrated tenacity and resilience in difficult times. I never give up and refuse to cave in and take the easy way out, I don’t play the victim or blame others for my failures or shortcomings. I take responsibility for my life and my actions, when I make mistakes I learn from them.

I’ve developed a habit of overcoming obstacles, bouncing back from setbacks, and continuing to move forward which has led me to appreciate my personal strength and determination. I’ve worked hard at self development, I have invested time and effort into my personal growth and self-improvement, whether it's in terms of formal education, skills, knowledge, or emotional well-being, I have become my own hero by recognizing, taking responsibility for, and acknowledging the progress I’ve made and the person I’ve have become.

In addition I am able to recognize the positive influence I’ve had on others. I love and accept myself and I’m able to accept my flaws and imperfections, seeing them as a challenge and using them as a path for growth. I’ve learned practicing self-love can be transformative. When you learn to appreciate and care for yourself unconditionally, you become your own hero by prioritizing your well-being and happiness but never at the expense of others.

If there’s something I want I work for it, I don’t hold others responsible for my feelings or failures, in this life we either forge the chains that bind us or make our life exactly what we want it to be.

If your life sucks look in the mirror, the person looking back at you is the only one responsible for your misery and failures.

yawn-inducing story.

not heroic.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no you can not.

So you can't value good behavior while being a bad person huh?

Stay in school kid and do some LeRnin'
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

So you can't value good behavior while being a bad person huh?

Stay in school kid and do some LeRnin'

well, lets say you value artwork, you value the artistic and skillfully smeared paint on a piece of canvass and hold them in high regard.

then you most likely have an idea of who, according to your judgement, is for you, the best artist and why.

you cant just go around and say you appreciate paintings and then have no known favourite artist.

thats just fake and gay.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny well, lets say you value artwork, you value the artistic and skillfully smeared paint on a piece of canvass and hold them in high regard.

then you most likely have an idea of who, according to your judgement, is for you, the best artist and why.

I value artwork, but not enough to have a favorite one...it's kind of like I like movies but I don't particularly pay attention to directors and shit like some folks do.

...also having a favorite doesn't = them being a personal hero anyway

You're 89IQ is failing you again
Jump to Top