User Controls

Let's bet on Malice's death

Just for fun.

I say he shows up in 3 days.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    flub jus make u wonna chill bac an examin life 4 abit sumtimes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm waiting for my Flunitrazolam to arrive.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    DANK or NO DANK????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//?????/???????????
    He's very much alive.
    Originally posted by bling bling DANK or NO DANK????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//?????/???????????

I assume, DAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK. I have to test it first, though.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    o i thot u meant the flubromazoslam is that dAnk or no daNk idk
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by malicew have decided that they are going down the loo as soon as i get them had an appthany or how ever you spell it ive got to take more care of my cat and myself before the drugs kill us or some one kills me

warning these things are like poison once worn of its instant withdrawal the worst ive ever had i really thought i was going to die from the i wish i stuck to not taking them like i planned but i need something as i was in a bad way which soon became a lot worse please find something else are killers waiting to happen i think i hate phenazepam much prefer that stuff to these
    Didn't even notice he left
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mayb i can cut tab in half adn it make me get more hi from less hashsh
    Doit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    kk
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    So is he still fucking cats?

I heard the cat protection league had a bounty on him. 10,000 last i heard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling warning these things are like poison once worn of its instant withdrawal the worst ive ever had i really thought i was going to die from the i wish i stuck to not taking them like i planned but i need something as i was in a bad way which soon became a lot worse please find something else are killers waiting to happen i think i hate phenazepam much prefer that stuff to these

Flubromazolam is the strongest Benzo I have tried.

bling, serious question, are you still on Phenazepam?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no i jus copyed from a drugfroum thread bcus it wos lolzy
    Oh ok.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol he starts postin more later in the thred about how he got more another 50 strip buyt this tiem 500mcg an talkin like nufin happen lmao i bet his cat starvd to deddd
    Where is he posting?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    is like from 2014

"now up to 6 mg in 10 hours and nothing going to take it 10mg and the shout at my vendor if these don't work i dont think its a rip off as such but just stale blotters going to have a half a pint of sloe gin in a few hours and hope for the best well i am no at 12 mg so and nothing to,speak of "

*+2 hour laters*+

well i am on at 12 mg so and nothing to,speak of make that 15 mg now no sign of black or blissout "
    He drank in 2014? Weird.
Jump to Top