User Controls

CraY fucking shit

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    It’s the drugs man… the drugs
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Most young girls dream about being hit up by a drunk illiterate old man who’s supported by his mother, balls or no balls.
    It's great that you continually post your failures here for out entertainment.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's great that you continually post your failures here for out entertainment.

Do you feel that there are any triumphs mixed in, Pops? Do you feel that his learning curve is steep or gradual?
    its weird though what she did to me or the look she gave like to tell me shes attracted to me and tease me being so fucking young. like she was so young the other chick looked about 2-3 yrs older and she like congratulated her for reeling me in or showing attraction or either that showed hey even at your age you can attract adult men.
    the other chick basiclaly i fucked up because i went on the left or the other hcicks side i was that intimidate dby the one who showed interest and smiled at me. because she literally was a lolita
    Originally posted by WellHung Do you feel that there are any triumphs mixed in, Pops? Do you feel that his learning curve is steep or gradual?

flat.
    hmm
Jump to Top