User Controls

Why are celebrities almost always blowhards?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And more specifically actors. My friend that is taking me to see blink182 used to be a teacher, but she fell off the turnip motorized bicycle while high on prescribed ghb broke her leg and hasn't been back to work since (like 2 years), she just takes a bunch of psyche meds and you never know what kind of mood shes in (she flicked me off as I was driving by her and said sup doll). She called me up asking if I wanted to watch tv with her and I felt like I kind of had to considering she bought tickets to that show and I can't lie and tell her I have to go to work because she knows I quit my job.

But since she has obvious daddy issues I figured I should go over, I tucked in my shirt put on my white dad shoes and let her sit on my lap. But I was so annoyed when she put on the show stranger things. Like I've tried to watch it before and tried to like it because I've done my research on the Montauk project. And I told my friend that I don't like that guy and she got kinda pissed and told me that I'm jelly. And I was like no I'm not jelly, I just don't like blowhards like that that always try to shove their political opinion down your throat like the harry potter lady.

But its just when you see clips of these people they are such swappers, And no I'm not a hater just because they make a lot of money, because I like some actors like Gillian Anderson and rob Schneider, who actually stand for something that goes against the establishments narrative. Its like shit, couldn't we just watch tales from the darkside or something and have some Bavarian yogurt instead of everything always trying to portray a world that doesn't and shouldn't exist?

and the dude spreads so much bullshit, like he says a 20 year old was sent to Iraq only after 2 weeks of boot camp, pretty sure he's talking out of his ass there

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-02T10:35:14.349233+00:00

lol, he calls the guy a little girl and then storms off holding a pink plushible doll, makes me wonder if this shit is staged
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFB4RecBRSM
    ^that takes blowharddin to an all new meaning
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Fred shoulda been titled 'how did i become her gbf'
    bling bling Dark Matter
    korz meet alex johne the movie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist Fred shoulda been titled 'how did i become her gbf'

whats gbf? gay best friend? looolool

I've known this girl for a few years and I most definitely am not her gay best friend, I've had sex with her plenty of times in the past
    Originally posted by bling bling korz meet alex johne the movie

that would be a pretty rad movie, I think I've mentioned it before but I met alex jones at a spa and he was very chill, I also met doug Stanhope the comedian alex jonses friend and he gave me 30 dollars and was chill as hell.

I want to one day be as cool as those guys
    like a steven crowder type

Because they are all secret jedi cabal pedophiles
    ^you're probably right

theres only some celebrities that can stand on their own two feet like bruce willis, clint eastwood, and trump.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-02T14:17:52.936308+00:00
    You never met Doug Stanhope. Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by RisiR You never met Doug Stanhope. Shut the fuck up.

Uh... pretty sure I did fucktard. How about you shut the fuck up.
    Stop lying. What did he wear?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Brother they don't even believe me when we talk about the aliens. There trying to put me on meds to brain wash my mind. But I've told them I'll never give up on the truth.
    Originally posted by RisiR Stop lying. What did he wear?

a shirt and pants, and a friendly smile on his face...
    And a twinkle in her eye.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump And a twinkle in her eye.

I was surprised to meet him unexpectedly, I was delivering pizzas at a hotel and I was like who's paying for this?! and someone drunk fatass was like this guy!
    Doug never wore a shirt and pants in his life. Want me to ask him if he remembers you?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    did he giv u a gold rilza
    Sounds like a rad job, why did you quit the delivery thing?.
Jump to Top