User Controls

I'm DTF

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    don't tell th'ems frwend ^==^

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
    Gwendolyn Brooks ๐Ÿ˜Ž of BIG Brothers big sisters of Charity commission of EVERYTHING OKAY ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘ Industrial LTD ๐Ÿค  I will try ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ and I did that ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ NIGGERDASJOAN

Aka

The EVIL SPOOKY HALLOWEEN ๐ŸŽƒ Version of DTE ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท
    *doze a rape* pig fuckers?!?!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. SMH you are so stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚
    go lay down ya weird
    Originally posted by โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € go lay down ya weird

Hey bee nice to date teehee
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Scron gives meth a bad reputation, ruins it for the people who use it intelligently.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm DWTS (down with the sickness OOOOAHHH AH AH AH)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm just Downy
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. SMH you are so stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚

how did you find this did you search your namne lol
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Scron gives meth a bad reputation, ruins it for the people who use it intelligently.

jealous

the threads/posts where im most retareded and making tons of spelling hours and seem really fucked up its usually me when I just woke up and slap the keyboard and before I had me coffee and then I go and have ojne and come back to people like LOL SCRON IS SOOO FUCKED UP AND ANGRY ON METH and I havent even woke up and got high yet

Originally posted by Lavender Squad Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round! It's time for some real talk about our revolutionary video game software idea. Now, I know we've had our fair share of challenges when it comes to selecting the right engine. We've tossed around ideas like net-based, browser-based, C#, Java…even contemplated some mind-bending, meta-worm transformative code that would analyze and assemble itself through an encrypted network, byte by byte, on any ARM processor. Phew!

But then, it hit me like a bolt of lightning! I took a step back and revisited my roots. You see, I've got this NES game engine in my back pocket, and I've got some familiarity with it. Sure, I struggled with the finer details in the past and never quite finished my project. But guess what? Artificial intelligence, my friends, is a game-changer!

this is the engine i'm using

https://github.com/cyneprepou4uk/NES-Games-Disassembly

Believe it or not, AI is ridiculously proficient at coding in 6502 Assembly. It's like having a coding wizard at our disposal. I kid you not, with just a few AI prompts, I'm on the verge of getting a working ROM out faster than a team that spent years developing a fancy engine and learning 6502 Assembly themselves. Talk about a mind-blowing revelation!

So, here's the kicker: I'm going all-in with the NES. It solves every problem we've encountered and works like a charm. It's ten times more powerful than the original Tamagotchi's playground and offers a dazzling array of colors. It's an absolute game-changer, folks, and it's perfect for our grand vision.

Let's embrace the nostalgia, harness the power of AI, and revolutionize the gaming world with our NES masterpiece. Together, we'll create an experience that will leave our competitors dumbfounded and our players begging for more. So buckle up, my friends, because we're about to embark on a wild ride, and there's no turning back now!

Thank you for your attention, and let's make this NES dream a reality!

I'm havin' a bit of issue with the FREAKING COLORS of the NES graphics thing display thing but that's honestly a non issue as…

as you can see we have Robert and Jolene working hard developing the game while me and Yoshi work on the more fundamentals

I have here my game development studio which fits entirely within this box : ๐Ÿ“ฆโคต
    โ”‚_____________________________________________________ |
    โ”‚_____________________________________________________ โ”‚
    โ”‚______________________________________________________โ”‚
    โ”‚______________________________________________________|

Welcome to Matsumoto Industries….

Robert Promised AR.. There will not be AR.
    He also made up his own name and stuff, Robert is not the best employee but thats all the more reason to Level up your career in gaming! Join us and redefine the future of play. Be part of something cool. Check us out now! , Robert wrote that so you can see we need all the help we can get

I don't know how I never thought of this before this is perfect

now I am just pumping out game content it's very proficient in 6502 so I just gotta feed it a design document and it will

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ; Monster Types
    MonsterTypes:
    .byte 0 ; Grassland - Cat
    .byte 1 ; Grassland - People - Guy
    .byte 2 ; Forest - Snail
    .byte 3 ; Forest - Monkey
    .byte 4 ; Rocky - Dinosaur
    .byte 5 ; Rocky - Golems
    .byte 6 ; Mountain - Dragons
    .byte 7 ; Mountain - Deer
    .byte 8 ; Electric - Robot
    .byte 9 ; Electric - Scrapbot/Trashbot
    .byte 10 ; Windy - Bird
    .byte 11 ; Windy - DERVISH/Cultist
    .byte 12 ; Fire - Ember
    .byte 13 ; Fire - Troll
    .byte 14 ; Beach - Crab(Fish)
    .byte 15 ; Beach - Lamprey
    .byte 16 ; Desert/Sand - Scarab
    .byte 17 ; Desert/Sand - Mummy
    .byte 18 ; City - Slimes
    .byte 19 ; City - Muck
    .byte 20 ; Space - Stars
    .byte 21 ; Space - Alien
    .byte 22 ; Evil - Ghost
    .byte 23 ; Evil - Beast
    .byte 24 ; Snowy/Cloudy - Fairy
    .byte 25 ; Snowy/Cloudy - Divine

; Egg Graphics Mapping
    EggGraphics:
    .byte 0 ; Grassland Egg (Green)
    .byte 1 ; Forest Egg (Brown)
    .byte 2 ; Rocky Egg (Gray)
    .byte 3 ; Mountain Egg (Brown)
    .byte 4 ; Electric Egg (Yellow)
    .byte 5 ; Windy Egg (Light Blue)
    .byte 6 ; Fire Egg (Red)
    .byte 7 ; Beach Egg (Orange)
    .byte 8 ; Desert/Sand Egg (Tan)
    .byte 9 ; City Egg (Gray)
    .byte 10 ; Space Egg (Purple)
    .byte 11 ; Evil Egg (Black)
    .byte 12 ; Snowy/Cloudy Egg (White)

; Randomly hatch a monster from an egg
    HatchMonster:
    LDA MonsterTypes, X ; Get a random monster type
    STA CurrentMonsterType ; Store the current monster type for further processing

LDA EggGraphics, X ; Get the corresponding egg graphic
    STA CurrentEggGraphic ; Store the current egg graphic for display

; Continue with the hatching process...

RTS ; Return from the subroutine
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad how did you find this did you search your namne lol

Ur mom told me
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What a creep. Is ur boyfriend okay with ur obsession of me ๐Ÿ˜›?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm DWTS (down with the sickness OOOOAHHH AH AH AH)

Disturbed. Nice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Disturbed. Nice.

No thank YOU for the bump. Hey Mike Meyers what's your opinion on Arnox???
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What a creep. Is ur boyfriend okay with ur obsession of me ๐Ÿ˜›?

We all love you

Come visit to get double stuffed ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

Bring you daughter she just turned 18 right ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney Any ladies that are down to have they pussy ate while browsing the official LIBRARY OF TRIANGLSM and smoking AMPHETAMINS and get double dicked by a tranny and her boyfriend that may or may not be a fictional computer program created by a tranny

Is more than welcome to come visit ;) I honestly don't know how we manage to stay out of trouble ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ I blame the video games

A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    <@:D
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    meth heads r weird as fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    damn ghost you are a loser for real.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Rotten Rodney No thank YOU for the bump. Hey Mike Meyers what's your opinion on Arnox???

I like him! Never had any problems with him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    so it's confirmed Meyers and DTE both search their names when they haven't been around for a while

does everyone do that? Am I the outlier here?
    I'm DTMF
Jump to Top