User Controls

Catfishing for fun and profit

wolfstarholi Yung Blood
    I watch social catfish and the poor fools hand over money to these fake profiles (probably scammers from abroad) but they make a lot of mistakes. Anyone with half a brain could reverse image search a cut fish and games over, but with AI photo generators you can make your own new identity, get some fool to fall for you and send you gifts and money and most send gift cards or bitcoin and it’s all profit. Some people handed over a small fortune. A fool and their money often part or so the saying goes. If all else fails go pedo baiting for profit
    Kafka sweaty
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Mmmmm I prefer bass fishing myself or trout
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    1.5 lb catfish are the best selling size catfish for friedfish houses
    Theres a bunch of old dudes that wanna suck my dick. On general principale ive been beating them off like HEY GO AWAY OLD GUY but it occurs to me i could make some power oves with that old gay money
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Theres a bunch of old dudes that wanna suck my dick. On general principale ive been beating them off

ah ah ah ah
    Those idiots who fall for that online catfishing deserve everything they get.
    pedo baiting is the lowest form of baiting
    Originally posted by aldra ah ah ah ah

one hand beating them off while the other pushing
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny pedo baiting is the lowest form of baiting

I like seeing them get caught. I find it entertaining and enjoy seeing the video go viral and destroy the pedo.
Jump to Top